Home
Madden 09 News Post

Feel free to discuss the patch here. According to EA's Phil Frazier, this is what the patch addressed.

Quote:
  • Changed default quarter length of online leagues to 5 minutes.
  • Solved a very rare stability issue that occured when using a couple of playbooks.
  • Eliminated a button mashing glitch during high latency online games.
  • Eliminated a stability issue that sometimes occured while viewing the player HUB in online leagues.
  • Fixed a tricky disc eject glitch that occured at specific points of online games.
  • Kick Return Tuning - made improvements to help reduce frequent long kick returns.
  • Safety Tuning - eliminated issue where safeties in deep zone coverage would sometimes not react to a run to their side.
  • The game skill slider for interceptions was tuned to amplify it's affect.

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 sleezy101 @ 08/24/08 03:17 PM
Ok can i please get an explanation because i put my madden 09 in today and i got another update

# 82 TexasBorn1 @ 08/24/08 04:05 PM
Sometimes that happens. It's not a new update you just had to download it again.

If it was a new update the boards would be on fire

# 83 sleezy101 @ 08/24/08 04:13 PM
This was my third time downloading an update for Madden 09

# 84 3rdamention @ 08/25/08 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleezy101
This was my third time downloading an update for Madden 09
'

I am sorry, but I am having a hard time believing this. 8 posts, new user, and I have not heard of his. Downloaded 3 updates?

# 85 JB_BE @ 08/25/08 03:13 AM
Anybody know if the patch is out for PAL regions (PS3)?

# 86 sleezy101 @ 08/25/08 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdamention
'

I am sorry, but I am having a hard time believing this. 8 posts, new user, and I have not heard of his. Downloaded 3 updates?
Umm I'm not a new user and I have more than 8 posts. I am not lying I have downloaded 3 updates so far for this game.

# 87 cjallure24 @ 08/25/08 08:31 PM
I don't know if im being a nervous nelly or what but I was finally able to download the patch today through my laptop(which was a mind wreck in its self),but I was eager to see if the safeties played zone coverage better on run plays,I don't know if its any different then before then before the patch.I'm in practice modw running a few cover three and cover four plays and running on them and it seems like its working but I don't know for sure....Anybody else notice this or not?

# 88 garnettfan @ 08/26/08 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rock85
Maybe its just the game i had but i'm noticing the QB's are not as accurate as before the patch. I played the Seahawks and Hassleback was all over the place with his passes( over throwing throwing wide) I don't know if it had anything to do with the patch or it was just that game. I played a good amount of games and i have not seen the CPU QB's ever throw like that
its not the patch brady,palmer,manning are the only ones who can make every throw except the deep touch pass no quterback can make this throw that need to be patch also

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.