Home
News Post

NLSC has posted an interview with Brian Ullrich, as they talk about NBA Live 09.

Quote:
NLSC: "A big nitpick amongst us Dynasty geeks relates to the simulated stats, which in the past have yielded odd results like Steve Nash leading the league in scoring, bench players barely seeing any minutes, etc. What improvements have been made in this area?"

Brian: "We tuned the numbers for the simulators quite a bit this year, primarily based on feedback from the community wishlists, so hopefully you will see improvements. I also know we made some late tweaks to the formulas after the June community day based on your discussions with Jeremy Tiner (Dynasty producer). I'm sure you will let us know how these work out. "

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jano @ 08/22/08 01:30 AM
Nice find stizz

# 2 johnathan burroughs @ 08/23/08 04:36 PM
nba live 09 is going to own nba 2k9 because nba live 09 looks better and going to have a better gameplay this year

# 3 babythug23 @ 08/23/08 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnathan burroughs
nba live 09 is going to own nba 2k9 because nba live 09 looks better and going to have a better gameplay this year
OWN THEM? Hope its just as good as 2k but i doubt they will own them when it comes to Gameplay. But i hope so because we will have 2 good games this year. I didn't think Live 08 was that bad my self

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 08/23/08 06:36 PM
Quote:
I don't think so. They will have more gimmicks, but I am sure they will be filled with glitches as per usual.

# 5 Klocker @ 08/23/08 06:42 PM
please don't feed the trolls

# 6 Muzyk23 @ 08/23/08 08:09 PM
Quote:
lol

# 7 BobbyColtrane @ 08/23/08 09:00 PM
i don't know man, i love 2k but i'm getting tired of the spacing issues.

i'm going to buy both games on release day and if this game has good spacing and 2k doesn't i'm sticking with live.

# 8 jaosming @ 08/24/08 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
And kudos to Live for having a crappy game with good promos...Fools a lot of ******s out there if you dont mind me saying.
I'd give you a cookie but you are far from the first to call people who play NBA Live ******s.

It's a game that I enjoy and have a blast playing it. So if I spend my own money, and play a game that I enjoy, I'm a ******?

# 9 agentxa123 @ 08/24/08 02:42 PM
Quote:

omg keep dreaming buddy

# 10 agentxa123 @ 08/24/08 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaosming
I'd give you a cookie but you are far from the first to call people who play NBA Live ******s.

It's a game that I enjoy and have a blast playing it. So if I spend my own money, and play a game that I enjoy, I'm a ******?

yes u are

# 11 jaosming @ 08/24/08 04:46 PM
I do understand what you mean, and I understand why people like 2k over Live, but, I personally do not like 2k's gameplay. (I don't feel in control over what the player is doing). I'm not saying I am the king and that everyone must share my opinions but there is no reason to call us ******s for getting the game when it is our choice.

agentxa123, just remember, when you get 2k9, and immediately hit the bug list thread with complaints how Shaq just did a windmill, or how Jamario Moon just threw down a rediculous 360 alleyoop in traffic, I'll be sitting on my couch enjoying my game, being "tard happy".

# 12 bigeastbumrush @ 08/24/08 05:23 PM
Wow...you guys are starting early this year, huh?

# 13 23 @ 08/24/08 05:58 PM
Can you guys keep the discussion on the Interview without name calling

# 14 johnathan burroughs @ 08/24/08 11:44 PM
nba live is the best

# 15 Da_Czar @ 08/25/08 08:08 AM
Quote:
nba live is the best
I guess not Dre.....hehe

# 16 DakkoN @ 08/25/08 08:10 AM
Quote:
nba live is the best
4 posts on the OS forum.

All 4 of them homer-ism towards NBA Live

2 out of the 4 have been posted in the 2k9 part of the OS forums.

Please, keep doing what you do

# 17 23 @ 08/25/08 10:39 AM
Im locking this one due to posters not able to keep the thread on topic.

... and trolling the forums is not accepted here.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.