Home
News Post

IGN has posted the following TNA iMPACT! updates:
  • TNA iMPACT! Q&A (PS3)

Quote:
    "Midway wants to satisfy gamers and the wrestling fans alike to provide the TNA wrestling experience that they want to immerse themselves in. Midway's development team is listening and thankful for the feedback of the wrestling public and gamers."
  • TNA-Listers: Samoa Joe

Quote:
    "In video game form, Samoa Joe works well. Aside from looking awesome thanks to iMPACT!'s graphics, Joe's move set makes sense. The champ packs a body slam, backbreaker, and a stiff-looking powerbomb."
  • Screenshots (360)

Game: TNA iMPACT!Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
TNA iMPACT! Videos
Member Comments
# 1 babythug23 @ 08/29/08 06:56 PM
Quote:
Oneway23: Are there any double-team moves for either tag team or multi-man matches?

MIDWAY: No, not in this version. We understand the importance of this, but really wanted to focus on making the game as fun and responsive as possible.

Quote:
Symbiot3Spid3y: when is the demo coming out?

MIDWAY: No Demo. We had to work so hard, right up to the buzzer, and so there's no real time to accommodate that this time. We wanted to!
I know they told us we would get a Demo..Oh well

Quote:
Glennsoe: How many caw slots for ps3 and xbox ???

MIDWAY: 5
wow

Quote:
Adam_I3OMB: From what I've seen from the game, many superstars are missing their famous moves, for example Joe's Island Driver, AJ's springboard 450, to what extent will the wrestlers have their genuine moveset?

MIDWAY: We understand. We did the best we could in the time we had, but again, move accuracy is our #1 priority moving forward.
Sounds like alot of the wrestlers will be missing moves

I know its the 1st game and i will still get.It looks fun but just wonder how long will the fun last with alot of options limited. 5 CAWS?

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 08/29/08 07:15 PM
5 CAW spots and missing signature moves from the stop stars? Uh oh.

# 3 babythug23 @ 08/29/08 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yea and they been working on this game it seems for 10 years ha. But you know you still going to get it you get every game

# 4 CWood2 @ 09/01/08 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
To sum up the Q&A "Not in this version."...wich translates to wait for the sequel or it'll be DLC.
I was compelled to start off my response to the Q&A just as you did!

Can't edit movesets, no double team moves (are you kidding me??), and only 5 freakin' spots for CAWs, and what looks to be a total arcade-fest from the videos.

This game will suck to the point of same-day return if I put it in my Gamefly queue ... and there's absolutely no doubt in my mind.

# 5 CaptainZombie @ 09/01/08 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by babythug23
Yea and they been working on this game it seems for 10 years ha. But you know you still going to get it you get every game
LOL! Yes he will, just like I know that I will get it too. I'm ok with the 5 CAW spots, the signature moves is what pisses me off.

# 6 FedEx227 @ 09/02/08 11:09 PM
This game was made by Midway guys, you had to know there was going to be something horribly wrong with it, they are incapable of putting together a total package these days.

# 7 texbuk84 @ 09/02/08 11:15 PM
i just want to play with petey williams and do the destroyer that's all.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.