Home
News Post

The NBA 2K9 teaser video #4 is online. Check it out!

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Rebel_INS @ 09/08/08 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
Nice but isn't that wallace taking the charge?

I haven't seen Rose play much but I don't really believe he would take that much contact from Wallace and still be able to dunk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtZd2koUMrk

Check that out

And I'm pretty sure he could. Wallace ain't what he used 2 be defensively

But let's just let this season settle it

# 22 İroke @ 09/08/08 02:52 PM
Travelling

And the dunk is totally out of place. He jumps like he was alone under the rim, which wasn't the case.

Anyway, I like everything else, but that type of things make the game unplayable after three-four months, 'cause it turns to be annoying.

# 23 Rebel_INS @ 09/08/08 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakedowncapo
This should've been one of the teasers..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lvYf08X6tc
lmao

That guy's one of the best bad players out there! lol

# 24 Bornindamecca @ 09/08/08 02:53 PM
yeah, Derrick Rose will be one of the most athletic PGs in the league. He's not as big as they say he is, but like Dwayne Wade, he plays about four inches bigger than he is.

My issue is with when the contact happens. Rose hasn't left the ground yet. He's a powerful and fast enough jumper that his momentum will allow him to complete a contested dunk. Contact before the jump should disrupt it.

# 25 Rebel_INS @ 09/08/08 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by İroke
Travelling

And the dunk is totally out of place. He jumps like he was alone under the rim, which wasn't the case.

Anyway, I like everything else, but that type of things make the game unplayable after three-four months, 'cause it turns to be annoying.
I agree with your 1st couple statements but I STILL play 2K8 so I think the only people who stop playing after a few months are pseudo basketball fans...

# 26 videobastard @ 09/08/08 02:57 PM
Wow they saved the worst teaser for last. Way to go 2k...put up the gameplay videos already.

# 27 Bornindamecca @ 09/08/08 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by videobastard
Wow they saved the worst teaser for last. Way to go 2k...put up the gameplay videos already.
You liked the Garnett one better? That was a jumper that may or may not have gone in, lol.

No offense, Mo. Great job as usual

# 28 SageInfinite @ 09/08/08 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtZd2koUMrk

Check that out

And I'm pretty sure he could. Wallace ain't what he used 2 be defensively

But let's just let this season settle it
WOW. That was SICK!

# 29 trobinson97 @ 09/08/08 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
I agree with your 1st couple statements but I STILL play 2K8 so I think the only people who stop playing after a few months are pseudo basketball fans...
Or people who just have a lower tolerance than you for some issues in the game.

# 30 videobastard @ 09/08/08 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
You liked the Garnett one better? That was a jumper that may or may not have gone in, lol.

No offense, Mo. Great job as usual
This teaser would not happen in real life Rose pulled a neo and was in the matrix after he knocked over wallace and still dunked the ball...

# 31 Rebel_INS @ 09/08/08 03:02 PM
Lol I was about 2 say that...the 3rd was just a fadeaway jumper...not much 2 talk about there.

@ least they gave u a brief glimpse of some new iso-motion moves in this one.

The dunk wasn't all that but that's not important

Oh and EVERYONE falls trying 2 take a charge

Cool vid but I know this still doesn't scratch the surface of what the game's gonna be

# 32 DC @ 09/08/08 03:04 PM
***Yawn***

# 33 Scoop 24 @ 09/08/08 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
***Yawn***
co-sign

# 34 Shakedowncapo @ 09/08/08 03:07 PM
106 people viewing is quite amazing...

Imagine when gameplay videos drop!

# 35 jerseyballer7 @ 09/08/08 03:09 PM
It was an ok teaser, better than the last one. I didn't like the dunk animation but the isomotion was solid.

# 36 Iadf @ 09/08/08 03:12 PM
The thing is that crossover would look ten times better in real time instead of slow mo, so I'm still very optimistic about this game.

# 37 PuntNL @ 09/08/08 03:15 PM
CHARGE!

Not really impressed by the teasers.. bring on the gameplay vids 2K...

# 38 DC @ 09/08/08 03:16 PM
It just kills me that so many of you are pretending to be impressed, ammused, glad, entertained by this. Foolishness man.

# 39 DakkoN @ 09/08/08 03:16 PM
Definitely 2 videos spliced together..

In the beginning of the video, you see LeBron, Mo, and Wally. Wally and LeBron on the same side. When the crossover and dunk happens, you see Sasha Pavlovic come sliiiiiding in (Kramer style) from the left wing along with Z and Ben. So either they are allowed 6 players on the court these days, or there's bad continuity in the video

# 40 DakkoN @ 09/08/08 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntNL
CHARGE!

Not really impressed by the teasers.. bring on the gameplay vids 2K...
You do know that for it to be considered a charge, the defensive player has to at least be outside of the charge circle right? Not standing directly in the middle of it.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.