Home
News Post

Gamespot has posted the following Shaun White Snowboarding updates:
  • Shaun White Snowboarding Update Hands-On (360)

Quote:
    "Traversing up the mountains in handled in one of two ways: using one of the various lifts scattered across the resort to start a more typical run, or taking a helicopter up to the top of the mountain. While the lifts offer you the chance to dismount early, which is cool, the helicopter ride gives you access to areas only the gutsiest boarders would ever try."
  • Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip Hands On (Wii)

Quote:
    "Utilizing the Wii Balance Board, the controls in Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip will take an adjustment period, especially if you haven’t used the accessory before. Unlike real snowboarding, the Balance Board won’t register anything except the proportional weight on different areas of the board. As such, you can’t twist your body or jump as you could in real snowboarding."
  • Shaun White Snowboarding Video Preview (360)

Game: Shaun White SnowboardingReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 1 - View All
Shaun White Snowboarding Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aukevin @ 09/19/08 02:03 PM
This will probably be on my Christmas list, although I'm waiting to here more impressions. thanks for this link though. The fact that there aren't any pre-determined animations should make this a unique experience. I'm a little concerned that there are only 4 peaks, but hopefully they will be big enough and offer a lot of different ways down the slopes. It's cool that there are avalanches that you have to stay away from LOL.

# 2 Texasrangers13 @ 09/19/08 03:02 PM
I am hoping Park City is the actual resort, not just a faked version of it. I love that resort.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.