Home
News Post

We've just posted another NBA 2K9 video. This is part 1 of a few association videos, over the next few days. I'll try to upload a gameplay video later this evening, no promises.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Vast @ 09/22/08 06:01 PM
Your the Man Steve!! Let us know when we can ask questions thanks again.

# 2 battousaiken55 @ 09/22/08 06:01 PM
Nice.

# 3 Scoop 24 @ 09/22/08 06:02 PM
edit draft prospects nice job by 2k here... it still kinda looks the same though just a improved menus.

# 4 DakkoN @ 09/22/08 06:03 PM
Please tell me you can turn off the menu swaying back and forth... That'd give me motion sickness having to look at it for a long time

# 5 texasgmr @ 09/22/08 06:07 PM
Awesome, thanks guys!

# 6 whizer17 @ 09/22/08 06:07 PM
It looks great, although just a visual update from before I think. Where is the NBA.com integration? This game looks great and is a must buy, but Association 2.0 I think not.

# 7 Starrtech @ 09/22/08 06:09 PM
Thanks for the upload Steve
  • You can edit Prospects
  • 3 Key players brief breakdown before team select
  • Several CPU automation options
  • News headline of a team or player before season even begins

# 8 mikenoob @ 09/22/08 06:14 PM
am i the only one who can't watch it? i clicked the video

but when the video player shows up with the play arrow in the middle, it just loads forever and i never see the video

# 9 Shakedowncapo @ 09/22/08 06:19 PM
Wesley Snipes? LOL

# 10 JDK @ 09/22/08 06:21 PM
Good you can edit the appearance of prospects because last year too many players turned out with uncommon hair styles and builds. For example, in the NBA you don't see a lot of stocky shooting guards with blonde afros, who also shoot and dribble with Shaq's style. I noticed that happen a lot in 2K8; too randomized.

# 11 Blazix @ 09/22/08 06:22 PM
Association 2.0 looks OK but i can't decide by watching this one video

# 12 trobinson97 @ 09/22/08 06:24 PM
Again, good looking out Steve. I am getting more excited about this game by the day. I am feling the soundtrack too. On the last song, is that Santogold?

# 13 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/22/08 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Again, good looking out Steve. I am getting more excited about this game by the day. I am feling the soundtrack too. On the last song, is that Santogold?
yea

# 14 PlatinumJuice @ 09/22/08 06:33 PM
I like that draft prospect editing...! great addition... Is it true that progression is going to be partly based upon previous years stats?

# 15 Hassan Darkside @ 09/22/08 06:33 PM
Props on the vid, and it's a good look that we can edit prospects. But if we can do that, what's the point of scouting them if we can manually go look at all their attributes?

# 16 DakkoN @ 09/22/08 06:38 PM
Ahh crap... Just noticed you can only edit the prospects' eye color when it comes to appearance.. Can't edit the rest of their face..

# 17 trobinson97 @ 09/22/08 06:39 PM
Well that sucks.

# 18 portlandblazer @ 09/22/08 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Props on the vid, and it's a good look that we can edit prospects. But if we can do that, what's the point of scouting them if we can manually go look at all their attributes?
yeah i thought the same thing. without draft classes though this is necessary. i guess if you want to scout them properly to just edit appearance and leave ratings alone. i wonder if you can upload a draft class via 2kshare. probably not, i didnt see any options for that. if not then that is something they overlooked. but atleast i can create a realistic draft class for the 09-10 season!

# 19 Starrtech @ 09/22/08 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Ahh crap... Just noticed you can only edit the prospects' eye color when it comes to appearance.. Can't edit the rest of their face..

I hope that is fixed. EVERYTHING for EVERYONE should be completely customizable by now.

# 20 portlandblazer @ 09/22/08 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
WHAT????? are you kidding me? what the hell is the point then? who cares about eye color? i hope youre wrong, i gotta watch the video again. editing them would be almost pointless then. we would have to find the player that looks most like a prospect and change his name and ratings to match.

edit - just re-watched the vid and yes it only shows eyes as the editable option for face lol! what a joke, 2k always finds some way to blow it. oh well.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.