Home
News Post

We've just posted another NBA 2K9 video. This is part 1 of a few association videos, over the next few days. I'll try to upload a gameplay video later this evening, no promises.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 kenzil @ 09/23/08 04:32 PM
It may be wishful thinking but I think importing draft classes might still make it in the game. The images we see of the game is an unfinished product if I am not mistaken (being a Beta cop and all). Just like I beleive that editing prospects will include more than just 'eye color'. I think the final build will include these things and 2k will WOW us all...again, could be wishful thinking

still hoping

# 62 Chi Dynasty12 @ 09/23/08 04:52 PM
Editable Prospects! Thank the Lord, I can now buy this game.

Only thing is can we download others Prospects Lists on 2kShare? That would be huge.

# 63 ehh @ 09/23/08 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Dynasty12

Only thing is can we download others Prospects Lists on 2kShare? That would be huge.
Doesn't look like it judging by the video. The only option was "Edit Prospects", not import prospects or something similar.

# 64 mAiLmAn 502 @ 09/23/08 08:59 PM
all of you must have missed it, look at "eye color" it has the green "A" button from an xbox controller beside it. it looks like you use the "A" button to switch the face options, instead of scrolling.

# 65 DakkoN @ 09/23/08 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mAiLmAn 502
all of you must have missed it, look at "eye color" it has the green "A" button from an xbox controller beside it. it looks like you use the "A" button to switch the face options, instead of scrolling.
No, the Face tab isn't even there at all. Watch the create a player video and then watch the association video. There is a FACE tab on the create a player video.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.