Home
News Post

We have just uploaded another NBA 2K9 video. This one featuring the Bulls @ Cavs.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Salhus @ 09/25/08 08:53 PM
Wow,cool video. That mid air shot adjustment by Rose looked really sick and realistic. His legs flailed. Very authentic

# 62 porkys8077 @ 09/25/08 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_jed
exactly.

one thing to note is that they got the court colours right i think. its a brighter red now. Also you think Ben Wallace will have his afro on show in some games?
I hope so.

# 63 i c u cant stop me @ 09/25/08 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbooko24
if you go to the konsol kings steaming video, i think he is playing an association in some of the games with the heat. in those games, the crowd seems much calmer. maybe the quick game is a representation of the playoff crowd?

just an idea.
You know what ever sence i watched videos on here and konsole kings i come to that conclusion that the vids on here are playoff crowd and the ones on konsole kings assc. mode is the regular season crowd. dont know if thats a good thing or not.

# 64 riDIRKulous41 @ 09/25/08 09:23 PM
I just hope big ben has 0 post game bc in recent 2k's his post game has been vastly overated

# 65 DakkoN @ 09/25/08 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by riDIRKulous41
I just hope big ben has 0 post game bc in recent 2k's his post game has been vastly overated
Don't know what you're talking about because the Cavs are my most used teams and the dude would miss wide open layups after a feed from LeBron.

# 66 Bornindamecca @ 09/25/08 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
Don't know what you're talking about because the Cavs are my most used teams and the dude would miss wide open layups after a feed from LeBron.
Man, I was playing the AI the other day, and Big Ben was hitting contested turn around fadeaways and 21 footers. It was disgusting.

# 67 DakkoN @ 09/25/08 09:34 PM
The only time I've ever had success with him is one time online when my opponent's matchups glitched and they were double teaming one player the whole game and Ben's man wouldn't guard him at all. I think that might of been ProfessaPackMan but I'm not sure

# 68 blingballa333 @ 09/25/08 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Man, I was playing the AI the other day, and Big Ben was hitting contested turn around fadeaways and 21 footers. It was disgusting.
Good thing we don't have to deal with that for much longer

# 69 The 24th Letter @ 09/25/08 09:42 PM
Ben Wallaces mid range game was crazy on 2k8 lol

# 70 bateman11 @ 09/25/08 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
so one blocked jumper of James equals blocked all the time? watch the beginning of the vid again he had a jumper and it wasnt blocked

Steve shouldve done a bit of shake and bake or take to the hoop strong

oh and lol at steves D ...i know its the lag while recording but still
wow. I am talking about pullup jumpers. read my post. You know, shooting off the dribble, like players do all the time in real life.

# 71 Bornindamecca @ 09/25/08 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Good thing we don't have to deal with that for much longer
haha, you ain't lyin. Can't wait. As I get near the end of my current deadline, my anticipation is growing even more.

# 72 reptilexcq @ 09/25/08 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
You know what ever sence i watched videos on here and konsole kings i come to that conclusion that the vids on here are playoff crowd and the ones on konsole kings assc. mode is the regular season crowd. dont know if thats a good thing or not.
If that's the case, it's cool. i WANT PLayoffs crowds in exhibition game all the time because that's where i spend almost all my time playing online ranking

# 73 HeavenlyTouch @ 09/25/08 10:11 PM
I more so had a problem with how lethal Ilgauskas was in 2k8.

The cavs are one of the best rebounding teams, so unless you match up a legit 7 foot beast like Yao against Ilgauskas, he sucks up nearly every rebound.

# 74 Monta8 @ 09/25/08 10:53 PM
Wow NBA 2k9 has the tempo on point this year. Suns vs Denver was run and gun like how it should be. Bulls vs Cavs was slow pace like in real life. Lakers vs Celtics was inbetween with a little fast. GJ 2k

# 75 HeavenlyTouch @ 09/25/08 11:03 PM
Yea, and stylistically speaking, every team is really well done. I think computer really exploits mismatches this year.

Take for example Butler vs Toronto, he was way too quick and was destroying Moon and Parker.

In the gametrailers vid, Fisher was exploiting the defense because Perkins was trying to cover him (I thought that was an amazing adjustment by AI).

Like you said, the Cavs/Bulls game was a grind out half court style. Whenever a turnover was caused, they leaked out but the defense was right there.

If some people here haven't noticed the court spacing, I'd be really surprised. This is the best I've ever seen it. Every post up I've seen so far where double teams have occurred, has resulted in an open jumper.

I'd like to see some of the other teams in this game, such as : Blazers, Mavericks, Memphis, Clippers.. wait, just give me videos of all the teams.. thanks

# 76 ehh @ 09/25/08 11:14 PM
The layups in this vid look sick, probably the best vid yet.

# 77 HMcCoy @ 09/25/08 11:14 PM
Andy looks alot better...Bron looked up at the scoreboard before he reacted...Taking a charge does more than getting you run over finally...Rose lost the ball when he ran into a stationary Wally. Love that. Also really liked the Noah repost. AI seems to move and cut extremely well.

Best of all and probably the best animation I've seen so far...At 4:15, Gooden received a pass above his head, and passed it off to a cutting Rose without bringing the ball down. True touch pass, love that. Cannot wait for this game!!!!!

# 78 bball_1523 @ 09/25/08 11:16 PM
some of the in-air changes were really nice. There are still some collision issues, but the collision is alright. I didn't like Deng quickly got a pass when he flashed and quickly went into his animation, it looked unrealistic.

# 79 HeavenlyTouch @ 09/25/08 11:30 PM
At around the 3:00 mark, when Rose gets his first basket.. watch what happened before he made his cut.

Since Steve is sticking to playing defense with Lebron, Gibson's poor defensive awareness is showing. Gibson keeps turning to watch where the ball is and following the play instead of tracking his man (Rose). Rose (AI) takes advantage of this and quickly cuts to the basket, blowing by Gibson. Looks like we're going to have to step it up this year ourselves and not only play D on whoever has the ball.

# 80 bball_1523 @ 09/25/08 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenlyTouch
At around the 3:00 mark, when Rose gets his first basket.. watch what happened before he made his cut.

Since Steve is sticking to playing defense with Lebron, Gibson's poor defensive awareness is showing. Gibson keeps turning to watch where the ball is and following the play instead of tracking his man (Rose). Rose (AI) takes advantage of this and quickly cuts to the basket, blowing by Gibson. Looks like we're going to have to step it up this year ourselves and not only play D on whoever has the ball.
hopefully it won't be impossible.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.