Home
News Post

We have just uploaded another NBA 2K9 video. This one featuring the Jazz @ Bucks.

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Pared @ 09/27/08 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
ok just making sure....thats ugly....

hopefully it was just the view...or a flop or something....
No, the player gets touched.

You'll be happy to know 2k know has a foul called on you if you're moving or not in a set position to take the charge and you press the charge button when in the paint. It's much better than all those years of pressing the charge button in the paint to stop the offense.

Now, the steal button is a much bigger tool in your defensive arsenal. You guys are going to love the strips you can do and how player specific they are.

# 82 The 24th Letter @ 09/27/08 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
No, the player gets touched.

You'll be happy to know 2k know has a foul called on you if you're moving or not in a set position to take the charge and you press the charge button when in the paint. It's much better than all those years of pressing the charge button in the paint to stop the offense.

Now, the steal button is a much bigger tool in your defensive arsenal. You guys are going to love the strips you can do and how player specific they are.
ok, maybe I need to watch it again..im glad he gets touched though. good to hear man!, I was the master of the strip in 2k8...lol I had the timing down pact.

# 83 Pared @ 09/27/08 10:46 AM
It's very slight... but that's their way of dealing with those that abuse the system.

I really liked it when I played it. You learn very quickly not to do it since the offensive player will get rewarded with the foul and continuation.

These little touches really show their commitment to the sim-gamer.

# 84 The 24th Letter @ 09/27/08 10:48 AM
I feel you...i like that they gave it attention...b\c it does happen pretty often w\ all these hand guards in the league. especially on big man put backs

# 85 spankdatazz22 @ 09/27/08 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared

Love the info on the charges and steals - love the attention to detail

# 86 Pared @ 09/27/08 11:26 AM
I will admit it does look a bit strange at first since sometimes the animation doesn't kick in.

I remember the first few most of us didn't have any idea what happened!

# 87 younggrease @ 09/27/08 11:34 AM
Great video, just wanted to thank OS for doing the only real showing of nba 2k9. Great job running this site. Is turning into my #1 gaming site.

# 88 Kaanyr Vhok @ 09/27/08 11:59 AM
There was a lot of contact in the paint. Best vid so far.

# 89 ChaseB @ 09/27/08 02:41 PM
Let the record show, I was the one who pressured Steve into doing these two random teams together.

# 90 laroche360 @ 09/27/08 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleezy101
^ ye and is it just me or is Clark Kellogs voice so damn annoying
u might be right on that..i just think they wanted to add someone new cuz folks were gettin tired of hearing kenny smith with his over and over same commentaries it actually really bothers me,cuz from what ive heard the new guy is also reading those same exact scripts,man that sucks so much.....

# 91 MANNY MAN @ 09/27/08 04:52 PM
The gameplay looks awesome and the animations look so real. Does anybody know when the demo is coming out because watching all these gameplay videos is making me want to play it already!! And could you put some Nets gameplay videos PLEASEEEE!!!!!! I would like to see VC dunks,maybe against Kobe!!!

# 92 t_h_e_growth @ 09/27/08 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Let the record show, I was the one who pressured Steve into doing these two random teams together.
oh so you are who we should blame.

no blazers videos at all yet. but all these crappy teams like the Bucks and Warriors.

# 93 i c u cant stop me @ 09/27/08 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_h_e_growth

no blazers videos at all yet. but all these crappy teams like the Bucks and Warriors.
YEA AND NO VIDEOS OF THE 2009 CHAMPS ORLANDO MAGIC???

# 94 BamaBoy88 @ 09/27/08 08:26 PM
I wanna see Miami and Orlando

# 95 reptilexcq @ 09/27/08 08:29 PM
Kirilinko don't wear baggy shorts...PERIOD!! This video seems to show that he does. I just think his shorts should be a little above his knee.

# 96 Shinyhubcaps @ 09/27/08 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Oh, that makes me feel worse. I thought you systematically picked my favorite team and, well, I guess your favorite team. And if they were random, do you really need to grab credit for choosing them?

# 97 Bucksin06 @ 09/27/08 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t_h_e_growth

when's the last time the blazers made the playoffs?

# 98 t_h_e_growth @ 09/27/08 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucksin06
when's the last time the blazers made the playoffs?
2008-2009.

yes its happening.

# 99 BamaBoy88 @ 09/27/08 10:14 PM
this is Miami year

# 100 BamaBoy88 @ 09/27/08 10:15 PM
I like the Jazz in the west and Miami in the east

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.