Home
News Post

Head on over to the 2K Sports Forum and get the details.

Quote:
"Basketball will be coming to your computers this year. Many of you have already seen that NBA 2K9 will be released on the PC on various sites, and I wanted to confirm that. The extra bit of news, however, is that the game will be a XBOX 360 port. It will be released October 21st in PC gaming stores everywhere."

Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 madmax17 @ 10/04/08 01:48 PM
wtf? I have the Witcher on steam and you can play steam games without internet, once you have them on hard-drive, you just go off-line. I don't get it, the box version requires a steam account, what is 2k up to.

# 142 timotim19 @ 10/04/08 03:00 PM
I think ill pass on the PC version now. Some really good features are missing but the fact that they went the Steam route instead of GFW Live route just turns me off. 2K, you must understand that sports games are sold more on consoles so it would be a big plus to have the PC version compatible with a console and the 360 IS THE SPORTS GAME CONSOLE by the masses this gen... to play and communicate with those many friends on XBOX 360 while we play the PC version would be a BIG plus. Please add this to this version next year.

# 143 B-Wills @ 10/04/08 04:32 PM
Apparently 2k9 is coming out for the Wii too, I was at Gamestop and there was a NBA 2k9 box art there and it had a list of the systems it was coming out for. It had PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii on there....

# 144 KDRIZZLE2K4 @ 10/04/08 11:46 PM
Dedicated PC Modding Site!

http://www.modnba2k.com/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.