Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted a article called NCAA Basketball 09 Top 25.

Quote:
"EA Sports has revealed the Top 25 rated teams in NCAA Basketball 09. Leading the way this year is North Carolina. The winner of the National Championship last year Kansas comes in at #17. I’m especially encouraged to see Washington slip in at #25."

Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Brandwin @ 10/14/08 11:25 PM
Wow Baylor ranked 16th? A little high, but I'll take it. In the past I always had to play with weaker Baylor squads, so I'll take the extra love.

# 2 PaperLantern @ 10/14/08 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Wow Baylor ranked 16th? A little high, but I'll take it. In the past I always had to play with weaker Baylor squads, so I'll take the extra love.
Baylor is looking like a potential top 10 team this season, and certainly for the first time in a long while, when they play Kansas I'll be scared! IF you guys happen to somehow land John Wall in the 2009/2010 season, I expect at least a Sweet Sixteen from Baylor in the coming years.

# 3 Cusefan @ 10/15/08 01:02 AM
Not that i am Complaining but Syracuse at 20th is the best ranking i have seen.

# 4 Coug00 @ 10/15/08 02:17 AM
Quote:
I’m especially encouraged to see Washington slip in at #25.

Uhhh, what?!?!

# 5 Brandwin @ 10/15/08 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperLantern
Baylor is looking like a potential top 10 team this season, and certainly for the first time in a long while, when they play Kansas I'll be scared! IF you guys happen to somehow land John Wall in the 2009/2010 season, I expect at least a Sweet Sixteen from Baylor in the coming years.
I expect good things from Baylor, hopefully a top 3 finish in the Big 12 and ranked in the top 25 all season long.

# 6 Coug00 @ 10/15/08 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka520
Any Top 25 poll that doesn't have Arizona in it is worthless.
IMO, Washington is ahead of Arizona...I don't think either should be in the Top 25. Way too many question marks for both and Lute needs to prove he's still got it (he was out coached way more than normal in '06/07).

Quote:
I expect good things from Baylor, hopefully a top 3 finish in the Big 12 and ranked in the top 25 all season long.
Can't wait for Baylor to come to Pullman in December (then Gonzaga 4 days later). The Cougs will be down from last year since they're so young, but playing in Pullman should keep the game close.

# 7 ehh @ 10/15/08 11:21 AM
SMH @ Pitt being #2.

# 8 Brandwin @ 10/15/08 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00

Can't wait for Baylor to come to Pullman in December (then Gonzaga 4 days later). The Cougs will be down from last year since they're so young, but playing in Pullman should keep the game close.
If it's anything like the game last year in Waco, it's going to be a good one. Man the house was rocking and WSU made a nice comeback and held Baylor off at the end.

# 9 Coug00 @ 10/15/08 11:13 PM
Quote:
If it's anything like the game last year in Waco, it's going to be a good one. Man the house was rocking and WSU made a nice comeback and held Baylor off at the end.
Funny how the roles have reversed this season. Beasley is one of the loudest, if not the loudest in the Pac-10, so hopefully that keeps it close. I would make the trek to Pullman since its on a Saturday, but the damn game doesn't start till 8:30. I don't feel like leaving Pullman at 11pm in December and driving through the frozen tundra for 2 hours.

# 10 ShowTyme15 @ 10/16/08 01:23 PM
I'm sad to see UNLV didn't make in the top 25. Most Top 25 polls this year have them ranked in the top 25.

# 11 Brandwin @ 10/16/08 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coug00
Funny how the roles have reversed this season. Beasley is one of the loudest, if not the loudest in the Pac-10, so hopefully that keeps it close. I would make the trek to Pullman since its on a Saturday, but the damn game doesn't start till 8:30. I don't feel like leaving Pullman at 11pm in December and driving through the frozen tundra for 2 hours.
Hopefully the outcome is different this time.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.