Home
NCAA March Madness 09 News Post

Read the entire fact sheet, right here.

Quote:
"Replicate your school’s style of play, set the tempo and win with NCAA® Basketball 09. Whether your school pushes the ball in transition, runs a half-court offense that utilizes the clock and limits possessions or features a balanced attack that combines transition offense with set plays, NCAA Basketball 09 rewards the strategic player by emphasizing team specific styles of play.

College basketball springs to life in NCAA Basketball 09 with frenzied crowds, authentic commentary from Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler and Erin Andrews and now featuring NCAA Division I coaches in-game for the first time. Each coach will provide real time instruction and feedback, helping players control the tempo by executing their team’s offense and defense to perfection."

NCAA Basketball 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Basketball 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Basketball 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 29 - View All
NCAA Basketball 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ehh @ 10/15/08 11:44 PM
Quote:
College Authenticity — Dramatically more authentic with classic and alternate team uniforms.
One of the few non-gameplay items that has caught my eye. Good stuff.

# 2 CVC0004 @ 10/18/08 07:06 AM
I'm starting to get worried. I still have not heard or seen any "official" word on correct 08-09 team schedules. Anybody else worried about this?

# 3 whittleboy615 @ 10/18/08 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVC0004
I'm starting to get worried. I still have not heard or seen any "official" word on correct 08-09 team schedules. Anybody else worried about this?
No one is worried about this. We've known about it for about a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Other features (Game mode related)

Just some of the new things brought into NCAA 09

1)Authentic schedules

2)15 man rosters
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2038714981

# 4 baseball88 @ 10/18/08 10:05 AM
Real schedules are in, that is great
15 man rosters, what if a team in real life doesn't have 15? I liked college hoops, being able to delete a player, and or adding more players to the roster.

It seems like everyone is avoiding these questions for some reason.

How many teams can we control for a season?

Is there black socks in the game this year?

Two simple questions and no one seems to know the answer or won't answer. LOL

Thanks

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.