Home
News Post

Czar brings you Czarisode 5: Rewind That DNA. Where he looks into the highly touted DNA and Rewind features of NBA Live 09 and lets you know how he feels about it.

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 23 @ 10/30/08 09:45 PM
yeah same here. .. hope you're checking the tendencies of the teams this year so far

# 42 Da_Czar @ 10/30/08 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroticomic
CZAR...my 3 year old nephew fell asleep next to me while i was watching rewind That DNA.

That was a compliment.

Now, If I fell asleep....not so much.

That voice threw me for a loop.

Awesome video.

Awesome production.

Good to have someone like you pimping Live.
Haha Thanks Neuro I wish it had the same effect on my kids....LOL

# 43 goldisheavy @ 10/31/08 10:14 PM
Can I change the topic of this conversation! I spend 92% of the available hours between Monday to Sunday at work. The remaining 8% is unevenly divided between sleep and NBA Live 2009. Great job on the game.

# 44 faster @ 11/01/08 12:04 AM
someone once said to me that the Live was setup for the future while 2K was not. i won't say who that was, but we know that person on the forums. i wasn't so sure but now I am. after playing Live, seeing the innovations, but also the HUUUUGE jump from one year to the next, i believe too. Live truly is going to make the leap and be the better game next year. it needs to round out some edges but it's right there. that next leap is going to start to turn the tables. believe me, i love 2k and have never supported the huge EA juggernaut, but for this sport, Live has made the right choices. it's on the cusp.............

# 45 rawdog805 @ 11/04/08 03:21 AM
Hey Czar what program do you use for your video editing??

# 46 bkrich83 @ 11/04/08 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdp39940
Let me ask you guys something. How many of you sit and just play exhibition games????

Most people I know play online or dynastys

So why in ****s name would DNA matter?

If you're playing online, they don't care if Lebron isolated 40%, because they going to isolate 75% and try to dunk

If you're playing in your Dynasty, all these DNA updates don't affect you

Rewind and DNA ONLY matter in exhibition games. When I could play exhibition against a friend, dynasty, and online, why in the hell would I play the CPU in exhibition mode just to relive games?

This is a good example of how EA uses features to brainwash people into thinking EA is somehow innovative. Roster updates and DNA is cool to have, but they really only matter when you're starting a new dynasty or playing exhibition games. So this REWIND feature is not only lame, but highly overrated.

You're basically getting a scripted NBA simulaion but ONLY IN EXHIBITION against the CPU...GAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Joined in October 2008
1 post
1 comment
bashing EA. Priceless!!!

Good luck with that!
Yeah Jerz, I don't think his agenda could be more transparent.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.