Home
News Post

With MotoGP 08 hitting store shelves tomorrow, resident racing expert Terry Crouch has penned an article called Tips for New Motorbike Riders.

Quote:
"The first thing to come to grips with is the fact that in most current motorcycle sims, the rider and the bike are modeled independently, which leads many newer players to feel a slight disconnect. When you come up to a corner in a car, for example, you simply turn the wheel and your car goes around the corner, simple enough."

MotoGP 08 screenshot gallery - Click to view MotoGP 08 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MotoGP 08Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
MotoGP 08 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 funky_chicken @ 10/29/08 01:19 AM
Ths article will come in handy when I get my copy of MotoGP 08. Terry, I hope you don't mind if I PM with some questions from time to time. Your racing knowledge is so vast so any pointers or help I can get from you is welcomed.

# 2 ofdman @ 10/29/08 01:14 PM
I just picked up MotoGP 08 for my 360 as well as Motorstorm :PR for my PS3 so there's going to be some SERIOUS racing going on tonight! I am taking off Friday and will have a gaming marathon from Thursday night through Sunday night NON STOP! (sorry wife & stepdaughter : ) Fallout 3, LBP and these 2 games will keep me busy lol!

Sure hope MotoGP is as awesome as it looks!

# 3 mercalnd @ 10/29/08 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ofdman
Sure hope MotoGP is as awesome as it looks!
I'd sure like to read your impressions on MotoGP. I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up but since it's the first game in the series, I'm anxious to find out what people think, especially about the AI. Nothing kills a racing game like slow AI cars/bikes. I remember a CART game on Dreamcast that felt pretty good except you could easily lap the entire field on road courses in a 10 lap race. Ovals were much better but it stil ruined the game. NASCAR 09 also suffered from reallly slow AI on some tracks.

# 4 Kruza @ 10/29/08 04:34 PM
Great article, TCrouch. *sigh*

Kruza

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.