Home
News Post

Hello Everyone,

In our communication to all of you before the launch of NBA LIVE 09, we said that NBA LIVE 365 would be “Made Fresh Daily.” This will certainly be the case, but I wanted to update everyone on our current status, because there are lots of questions being asked around the community concerning NBA LIVE 365 and when it will officially “turn on.” Last night the NBA season officially kicked off. Six teams played, and the NBA LIVE 365 information was received and is ready to be pushed in-game for all of you to enjoy, but in order to accurately reflect what’s happening in the real NBA in NBA LIVE 09, we need the data from EVERY NBA team once they finish their first game.

The last NBA teams will play their first game on Thursday (10/30). To accurately reflect what happened for every team’s first game in NBA LIVE 09, we’re going to turn on NBA LIVE 365 on Friday morning (10/31) for everyone that input a code on the insert inside the NBA LIVE 09 packaging. Once every team plays their first game, you will see your daily changes as promised.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we really wanted to update the community on what our current status is. We thank you for your overwhelming excitement and continued interest for this feature, and we promise that you’ll be pleased with what’s reflected in-game based on the real NBA season. It’ll be a long, enjoyable journey for all of us to enjoy!

Thanks,

The NBA LIVE 09 Team

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 801 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 06/23/09 03:47 PM
so is the last update finally out?

# 802 stephensonmc @ 06/23/09 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
so is the last update finally out?
LOL!

Yes, it's "FINALLY" out

# 803 quasi.o.g. @ 06/23/09 04:50 PM
so you all are not going to turn off the hot and cold streaks??

# 804 pimpinpidgeon8 @ 06/23/09 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
LOL!

Yes, it's "FINALLY" out
Well I just downloaded it and I see that Powe no longer has the injury symbol next to his name but other ppl on other teams still do. Also why isn't Rafer Alston on the Magic?

Edit: There are also 2 Jeremy Richardson players on the Magic

# 805 jrich730 @ 06/23/09 06:23 PM
not what i was hoping for but on to 10 (no updated ratings ala madden 09) couple questiions though

why is there now two jerome james on the bulls?

why can i only use 10 players online?

# 806 BiggD @ 06/23/09 06:36 PM
Marcus... there are still problems man, double of players etc..

can you please look into it, i really wanna play live 09 right up too release of live10

and as stated before, i wanna create the draft class roster save for the community to enjoy.

thanks man!

# 807 stephensonmc @ 06/24/09 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Marcus... there are still problems man, double of players etc..

can you please look into it, i really wanna play live 09 right up too release of live10

and as stated before, i wanna create the draft class roster save for the community to enjoy.

thanks man!
Yes guys, I'll look into it. NOTE: If a player is in an IR spot, that can't be changed. That's code, not Dynamic DNA. You'll need to go into your roster management, and put them as active.

# 808 BiggD @ 06/24/09 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
Yes guys, I'll look into it. NOTE: If a player is in an IR spot, that can't be changed. That's code, not Dynamic DNA. You'll need to go into your roster management, and put them as active.

Cool, thanks Marcus...i got some work to do on this draft class so sooner the better bro

# 809 KG#5beantown @ 06/24/09 05:20 AM
Yes same for Chicago...Jerome James is twice and brad miller has the injured symbol at the kings roster...

thanks marcus for taking a look into it...

# 810 Serra11 @ 06/24/09 05:40 AM
Thanks Marcus to have satisfied our last request

The problems with the last update are:
2 Jerome James at Chicago
Brad Miller and Salmons at Sacramento injured
Rafer Alston at Houston injured
Cleveland has still three injured players and same for Houston
Odom 100% iso...

the rest is ok!

# 811 FAM CEO @ 06/24/09 03:09 PM
So, when the duplicate issue is resolved, will the injury symbols be removed as well.

# 812 FAM CEO @ 06/24/09 03:43 PM
Looks like its been fixed. I don't the dups..there still are a few injured symbols, but not on main guys

# 813 BiggD @ 06/24/09 06:49 PM
are the guys like Alston,Miller etc on there right teams?

# 814 carnalnirvana @ 06/24/09 07:44 PM
its fixed

# 815 BiggD @ 06/24/09 11:07 PM
Finally,no i can start the draft class

# 816 mrclutch @ 06/24/09 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD
Finally,no i can start the draft class
I'm looking forward to seeing your draft class BiggD.

Steph,
thanks for the "Final" update.

...it would be nice to have Leon Powe in the top 12 for the celtics for on line play but I understand you guys are getting down to the wire.

# 817 BiggD @ 06/25/09 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
I'm looking forward to seeing your draft class BiggD.

Steph,
thanks for the "Final" update.

...it would be nice to have Leon Powe in the top 12 for the celtics for on line play but I understand you guys are getting down to the wire.

Cause i'm only downloading now i'll probably won't get much done before the draft(Blame Marcus...joking)

might release with updated trades and Griffen and Rubio later tonight

I'll start a new topic for it

# 818 beekay415 @ 06/25/09 11:34 PM
do you guys know if you can download it anymore, i cant find it on xboxlive at all

# 819 iminurbase @ 06/26/09 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beekay415
do you guys know if you can download it anymore, i cant find it on xboxlive at all
I think it was just removed now that the season is over.

# 820 quasi.o.g. @ 06/26/09 01:37 PM
i asked a couple of days ago and it seems like everybodys elses question got answered except mine?? i play alot of exhibition games against alot of friends and i cant select a team because the entire team is on a cold streak. Is there any way to take the hot and cold steaks off? thank you.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.