Home
News Post

Hello Everyone,

In our communication to all of you before the launch of NBA LIVE 09, we said that NBA LIVE 365 would be “Made Fresh Daily.” This will certainly be the case, but I wanted to update everyone on our current status, because there are lots of questions being asked around the community concerning NBA LIVE 365 and when it will officially “turn on.” Last night the NBA season officially kicked off. Six teams played, and the NBA LIVE 365 information was received and is ready to be pushed in-game for all of you to enjoy, but in order to accurately reflect what’s happening in the real NBA in NBA LIVE 09, we need the data from EVERY NBA team once they finish their first game.

The last NBA teams will play their first game on Thursday (10/30). To accurately reflect what happened for every team’s first game in NBA LIVE 09, we’re going to turn on NBA LIVE 365 on Friday morning (10/31) for everyone that input a code on the insert inside the NBA LIVE 09 packaging. Once every team plays their first game, you will see your daily changes as promised.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but we really wanted to update the community on what our current status is. We thank you for your overwhelming excitement and continued interest for this feature, and we promise that you’ll be pleased with what’s reflected in-game based on the real NBA season. It’ll be a long, enjoyable journey for all of us to enjoy!

Thanks,

The NBA LIVE 09 Team

Game: NBA Live 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
NBA Live 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 821 WTF @ 06/27/09 11:14 PM
If I just picked up the PS3 version of the game, does that mean that I can't update to the newest 365? Or what was removed since the season is over?

Lastly, were sig shots changed? I know when I first played the games, LBJ's was off looking.. have there been any changes to sig shots, etc. through Live 365?

# 822 23bluesman @ 06/29/09 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminurbase
I think it was just removed now that the season is over.
What was removed? The final roster update?

# 823 WTF @ 06/29/09 04:24 PM
Can someone test and see if the PS3 Live 365 update is still up? That will determine whether or not I pick up the game or not.

# 824 Mintsa @ 06/29/09 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Can someone test and see if the PS3 Live 365 update is still up? That will determine whether or not I pick up the game or not.
Did you buy the game new WTF ??? Do you have a code ???

# 825 WTF @ 06/29/09 07:01 PM
I'm still waiting right now. If I buy the game, which I plan on doing this eve for WalMart, then it'll be new. BUt I want to make sure that 365 still works, so I can get the latest update brother

# 826 Mintsa @ 06/29/09 09:46 PM
It should work bro....I just played some Live online right now and I still had all the finals rewind games and it still tried to download the 365 update. So, I'm guessing it should still work as long as you have a new 365 code.

Try asking Steph....his the 365 guru.

# 827 WTF @ 06/29/09 09:50 PM
Minsta, any way you could capture a video showing LBJ's updated jumper. Super B sent me a message saying that they updated it. If you could do that, I'd appreciate it greatly brotha.

# 828 Mintsa @ 06/29/09 10:03 PM
Sure bro.....but it will have to be thru easports world. I dont have any kind of video capture stuff for my computer. Try searcing easports world as well. Just type in Lebron/LBJ/James etc and you can search the videos. But I will try and get that for you soon. You just want a straight pull up jumper right ??? No leaning or fadeaways....

# 829 WTF @ 06/29/09 10:38 PM
Yeah, just a straight up jumper. From the side or front, or both, it doesn't matter. I just want to see what they changed it to via the DNA. I appreciate it. Always coming through for me, haha.

Easportsworld is fine. I'll go search there, but I don't know if I found any the other day with an update. Most are OMG LBJZ duNZorZ!

# 830 Mintsa @ 06/29/09 11:33 PM
WTF......here you go.

NOTE: These 2 clips were taken from game 6 of the ECF from May 30, 2009 "Rewind Game". So if the jumper was changed during the season it for sure is changed for this rewind game. Compare to it what you've seen before. Honestly, I only use the Raptors bro......so if the sig jumper was tweaked from the beginning of the season I can't tell. Now if you wanna break down Jose Calderon's sig jumper...I can write you a 5 page essay on that...LOL.

Anyways, the first clip is from the side and the second clip is from the front. I didn't slow down the clip. It's in real time because I think that gives the best comparison.

# 831 WTF @ 06/29/09 11:46 PM
Yeah, it's tweaked a little from what I can tell. I appreciate your help brotha. Greatly. ANd no need for the Calderon essay, haha. I break down the Cavs like you do the Raps. I was hoping they would have done away with the gooseneck arm up follow through as he stopped doing that early on in the season. He still did it on occasion, but not nearly as often as he did last year. His shot was a lot more fundamental at the end of the year.

You play on 360 or PS3?

# 832 Mintsa @ 06/29/09 11:56 PM
No problem bro.........I'm on PS3

# 833 WTF @ 06/30/09 12:14 AM

This is what I was hoping for. Leave the arm up just for a second, and then straight back down. His fundamentals have improved so much since last year, and I was hoping that they had fixed/updated his shot to something more appropriate.

Anyway, if I pick it up tomorrow, I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can get us a game or two of summer league online ball in.

# 834 iminurbase @ 07/02/09 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Can XBL silver use this? Last time I had EA sports games on 360 NHL wouldn't let me get it from the menu,Madden you have to get to the team select in an online game so couldn't get it updated there either and NCAA wouldn't let me up vids. EA sports games don't seem very silver friendly wich is why I got them on PS3 instead but that's not an option anymore of course. Guessing it won't change for Live 10 if it's not happening now. Skate is cool about it though.
Yeah, silver works. Although I think since the season is over you can't buy 365 for NBA LIVE 09 anymore...

# 835 23 @ 07/03/09 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
WTF......here you go.

NOTE: These 2 clips were taken from game 6 of the ECF from May 30, 2009 "Rewind Game". So if the jumper was changed during the season it for sure is changed for this rewind game. Compare to it what you've seen before. Honestly, I only use the Raptors bro......so if the sig jumper was tweaked from the beginning of the season I can't tell. Now if you wanna break down Jose Calderon's sig jumper...I can write you a 5 page essay on that...LOL.

Anyways, the first clip is from the side and the second clip is from the front. I didn't slow down the clip. It's in real time because I think that gives the best comparison.

hmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0rkOmy9fU
check the 41 mark

# 836 WTF @ 07/03/09 05:30 PM
Yeah, I saw that too... That doesn't look like it's changed... Hmmmmm...

# 837 23 @ 07/07/09 05:45 PM
Season is over so this is being un-stickied

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.