Home
News Post

We are looking for an artist to join our team. This person will be given the responsibility of creating unique art work to appear in our "Spotlight" area at the top of this page.

In most cases a screenshot from the game that we are featuring in our Spotlight area works well. However, from time to time the articles we post do not relate to one specific game. It is in these situations that some good quality custom artwork is needed.

If you feel like you have the skills and motivation to do this please send an email to matt (at) operationsports.com. This is currently not a paid position, but we'll be happy to compensate you with a free game from time to time if you produce some good artwork.

Member Comments
# 1 granvilleberry @ 11/03/08 10:39 PM
My email is working up, so I'll give a quick rehash of what may or more likely may not have been sent (Apple's email is garbage). I'd be happy to help in any way I can, but don't think I have the extra time for more than a day or maybe two a week. I'm a full time artist and obsessive sports fan, so this sort of thing sounds fun. Here's my website: http://homepage.mac.com/wbennettberry/PhotoAlbum4.html . If nothing else, everyone else is welcome to check out my site and give comments (positive or otherwise).

# 2 thmst30 @ 11/04/08 01:14 AM
Email sent.

# 3 bronco92 @ 11/04/08 01:17 AM
Cool thanks guys, I'll make sure everyone gets a reply. Keep em coming!

# 4 forensicd @ 11/13/08 06:54 PM
Im a professional graphic and media designer, working for clients such as Microsoft, Eli Lilly, Toyota, and alot more. Let me know what you need, I have been here forever, so time to contribute.

# 5 bronco92 @ 11/13/08 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd
Im a professional graphic and media designer, working for clients such as Microsoft, Eli Lilly, Toyota, and alot more. Let me know what you need, I have been here forever, so time to contribute.
Just sent you a PM.

# 6 gamer2600 @ 11/19/08 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco92
We are looking for an artist to join our team. This person will be given the responsibility of creating unique art work to appear in our "Spotlight" area at the top of this page.

In most cases a screenshot from the game that we are featuring in our Spotlight area works well. However, from time to time the articles we post do not relate to one specific game. It is in these situations that some good quality custom artwork is needed.

If you feel like you have the skills and motivation to do this please send an email to matt (at) operationsports.com. This is currently not a paid position, but we'll be happy to compensate you with a free game from time to time if you produce some good artwork.
I will help out if you need me...I know photoshop, illustrator, flash, dreamweaver etc. I am a freelance digital designer and I have a full-time job with NBC.

# 7 bronco92 @ 11/19/08 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer260
I will help out if you need me...I know photoshop, illustrator, flash, dreamweaver etc. I am a freelance digital designer and I have a full-time job with NBC.
PM sent.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.