Home
News Post

The San Diego Studios sent us this press release on their first Community Initiative at their Studio. They have launched a Community Leaders Program and have listed their first roster of Community Leaders. Have any questions? Ask them here, Ramone will be around later to answer them.

Quote:
"Hi all! My name is Ramone Russell and I’m the Community Manager for the San Diego Studios. Some of you may remember me as the screen name RUSSELL05 on various forums from the past couple of years. Today we are happy to announce the first Comprehensive Community Imitative at the San Diego Studios for MLB The Show franchise. The main purpose of this program is to improve, overhaul and grow the developer/community relationship. This Initiative was built from scratch. Back in July we started at the ground level and over the past four months we looked at where other Community Initiatives have succeeded and failed. Our goal is to create something new, fresh, and extremely structured in order to make things you have yet to experience possible.

First, we would like to release our developer mission statement to the public so that the purpose of our Community Initiative is clear."

MLB '08: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '08: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '08: The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 97 - View All
Member Comments
# 161 baseball88 @ 01/28/09 12:17 PM
Brunnoce

The Lord has done alot for our family. No job yet, Ohio right now is 8.98% unemployment.
The Lord has a job for me somewhere, I just keep on sending resumes and making phonecalls. It is God's problem now, he will solve it. I am resting and waiting in the Lord
for it to come to pass. I'm excited to see all the changes made in this baseball game this year. Can't wait to have it.

Thanks for caring my friend
Kerm

# 162 brunnoce @ 01/28/09 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball88
Brunnoce

The Lord has done alot for our family. No job yet, Ohio right now is 8.98% unemployment.
The Lord has a job for me somewhere, I just keep on sending resumes and making phonecalls. It is God's problem now, he will solve it. I am resting and waiting in the Lord
for it to come to pass. I'm excited to see all the changes made in this baseball game this year. Can't wait to have it.

Thanks for caring my friend
Kerm

Allright m8, u can be sure there will be at least one rooting for u down here in Brazil m8

And yeh, march cant come quick enough

# 163 nemesis04 @ 01/28/09 01:59 PM
I thought you left already Jim?

# 164 djp34 @ 01/28/09 02:05 PM
Hi all just joined the os forum here and i have to say this is got to be the most polite and mature forum ive ever read.Especially for a forum about sports video gaming. Well not to much to add iver read alot of the forum topics and u guys have covered so much its crazy.Ill chime in again later bye all for now.

# 165 brunnoce @ 01/28/09 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp34
Hi all just joined the os forum here and i have to say this is got to be the most polite and mature forum ive ever read.Especially for a forum about sports video gaming. Well not to much to add iver read alot of the forum topics and u guys have covered so much its crazy.Ill chime in again later bye all for now.
welcome abroad man!
ull definatly enjoy this forum, its definatly the best u can get!

# 166 brunnoce @ 01/28/09 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
I thought you left already Jim?
I thought you left already Nem? lol
so, it starts tomorrow right?
btw, anyidea if u guys are gona player the gold version of the game or a beta version?

# 167 Pared @ 01/28/09 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djp34
Welcome to OS.

Just remember to keep contributing to the polite and mature discussion. People may get "heated" or upset but no reason to ever make it personal. You'll meet a lot of good guys here and hopefully you'll stick around for a while.

# 168 djp34 @ 01/28/09 03:12 PM
Thx ill have no problem being polite thx for the welcome.

# 169 green94 @ 01/28/09 03:17 PM
So the guys going are reporting back on this years game and sharing ideas/thoughts on MLB 10 correct?

# 170 pastapadre @ 01/28/09 03:17 PM
I was excited to find an In N Out Burger six minutes away from the hotel

# 171 djp34 @ 01/28/09 03:20 PM
Yes i believe so they have a boat load of questions peeps dropped on em and there getting all the answers for those and dropping some hints for next years game lol.

# 172 djp34 @ 01/28/09 03:22 PM
nice pasta gotta love that.

# 173 SoxFan01605 @ 01/28/09 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Well, his flight is in the air, so that's good. He got out of the snow.
Why does this feel like the Santa tracking the weather channels do on Christmas eve...lol

A prayer goes out for a safe flight for Knight (and the rest when they take off, of course) and a safe ride for Jim.

God bless guys and have fun

# 174 DodgerFanatic2K3 @ 01/28/09 04:18 PM
Ya I hope everyone arrives safe and gets home safe

These guys are the greatest bunch of guys and all of them have my respect

# 175 NAFBUC @ 01/28/09 07:24 PM
Quote:
Just check, his flight is over Chicago, lol. I'm leaving for San Diego right now.

Actual event time starts at 2:30PST tomorrow guys, so be patient.

Full day Friday starting at 0930 hrs. until late at night.
Have fun, like everyone here cannot wait for The Show updates.

# 176 tree3five @ 01/28/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
We're herrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
haha! glad you guys made it safe. Have a good time and hurry with that info!

# 177 brunnoce @ 01/29/09 05:12 AM
Quote:
We have a computer at the hotel, so, if we can't get to one at SCEA during the day tomorrow, look for us a little later, but answers should start flowing in.

Oops, gotta go...the Chargers Cheerleaders are requesting our presence.
jim u stud!

Rock them man!

# 178 Shinyhubcaps @ 01/29/09 02:13 PM
Does anyone else feel that we're getting away with something having a member penetrate the SCEA offices trying to obtain info?

# 179 mlblover15 @ 01/29/09 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Does anyone else feel that we're getting away with something having a member penetrate the SCEA offices trying to obtain info?
A member? try more like five my friend, there are five members of the os community there right now not just one

# 180 huggerorange73 @ 01/29/09 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
I'm a little disturbed that the words member and penetrate are in the same sentence

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.