Home
News Post

The NBA 2K9 patch has been released for the Xbox 360. The PS3 patch should be released sometime tomorrow. Please post your impressions here.

Here is the original link, that talks about the patch.

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 kenzil @ 12/02/08 09:29 PM
did they fix the disappearing alternate and classic jerseys in association at the team select screen?

# 102 DakkoN @ 12/02/08 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
PS3 patch sounds like it's out. Nice! Can't wait to get a game in when I get home.

Thanks for the update.
How did you get that from the posts here? Dude said it was the first patch which was the one that was released a few days after the game came out which I believe had something to do with the PAL version.

# 103 ProfessaPackMan @ 12/02/08 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker8
So what you are saying is you felt the need to respond, because you're a dick? Again man you take things out of context and for whatever reason take things too personally. i'm sorry if i hurt your game. lol. as you can see i don't really care either. you're a dick and that much is pretty obvious. lol.
In deep stern voice:

"It's the In-ter-net. It is not that serious."

# 104 Nomah5 @ 12/02/08 09:32 PM
Rajon Rondo is a GOD in this game. He just dropped 68 points on me on pro level V. my Suns. It was Unconcious. Pierce had 3 points on 1-4 shooting which I thought was bizarre. I was getting F*in annoyed with Rondo.

# 105 The 24th Letter @ 12/02/08 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker8
So what you are saying is you felt the need to respond, because you're a dick? Again man you take things out of context and for whatever reason take things too personally. i'm sorry if i hurt your game. lol. as you can see i don't really care either. you're a dick and that much is pretty obvious.
again? have we ever even interacted?
im a ****?

sounds like im not the one taking things personally.
nobody cared to respond to your post, and in retrospect I probably shouldnt have either b\c I see the nature of it now. I see you responded to me w\ the speed of light ready for an "argument", thats whats obvious lol. Im not going to give it to you though...my initial post wasnt meant as an attack.

# 106 Kully @ 12/02/08 09:33 PM
LOL walker seems like you are the one taking things too seriously, haha

# 107 youngn791 @ 12/02/08 09:39 PM
I am seeing better help defense. As soon as I got the patch this morning I started testing different combinations of the help defense strength, defensive awareness and the coach profile help defense sliders. Help defense strength at 100, defensive awareness at 0 and the coach profile help defense at 0 work the best. I have been able to get some drive and kickouts. The low defensive awareness lets the cpu not stick like glue to their man and I also have seen some weakside help.

# 108 The 24th Letter @ 12/02/08 09:43 PM
You are horrible at this internet discussion thing man, give it up.
Your impressions were in your first paragraph. Everything afterward......well like I said...lol

Quote:
did they fix the disappearing alternate and classic jerseys in association at the team select screen?
I heard they did.... It hasnt been happening since ive been playing from my HD though.

# 109 richmo @ 12/02/08 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
I have the game on my hard drive, and I'm convinced that the jerseys pop up instantly now, which is great to see. This was offline though, haven't tried it out yet for online.

# 110 DC @ 12/02/08 09:52 PM
@ Antoine getting TWO warnings in the SAME thread for saying the SAME bad word. TWICE!

# 111 The 24th Letter @ 12/02/08 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM007
I have the game on my hard drive, and I'm convinced that the jerseys pop up instantly now, which is great to see. This was offline though, haven't tried it out yet for online.
I think thats just from playing it on your HD. That has been my experience anyway.

# 112 Mountaineer @ 12/02/08 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Thing is. I got this working pre patch for my revision edit of TOMBA 2K9. Now because of the patch I have to literally retest another two weeks of this to get it to where i have it now based of all the feedback i got from you guys. scoring %'s were fine pre patch with the revision as well. Now? Heck I just ain't got the time again to make it work all over again...

i seriously thought 2k wouldn't be messing with fixing the hard coding of the ratings system which they did...completely nagates anything i did. nogster did etc...
Don't fret, Tomba. Check out my last post in your roster thread. Keep workin', bro. It's not as bad as you think. Don't get discouraged.

# 113 shorty12345 @ 12/02/08 10:17 PM
I have a PS3, but just a suggestion to peope who are saying post-ups are to hard. Why don't you just up the User Strength Slider and maybe lower the CPU strength.

# 114 Lucky Lacy @ 12/02/08 10:18 PM
Is the 2k cam set to default to somthing wierd? I tried to reset it to default but it went to 3, 10 with key zoom off.

# 115 kenzil @ 12/02/08 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSM007
I meant offline and in association...in quick games they appeared...in association they would not show up.

# 116 richmo @ 12/02/08 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I think thats just from playing it on your HD. That has been my experience anyway.
Oh...I'm assuming online is the same thing as offline post-patch. Pre-patch online had delayed loading times for the jerseys too I think, can't quite remember. I'll do a test in a little bit online to see if it loads just as quick as it did for me offline.

# 117 J-Unit40 @ 12/02/08 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DakkoN
How did you get that from the posts here? Dude said it was the first patch which was the one that was released a few days after the game came out which I believe had something to do with the PAL version.
Whoops! I got a little excited and completely overlooked the 1.10 on my Treo. Talk about jumping the gun.

# 118 richmo @ 12/02/08 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
I meant offline and in association...in quick games they appeared...in association they would not show up.
My bad then. If you need someone to check for you, I got you in a little bit.

# 119 ashamael @ 12/02/08 10:38 PM
Are teams subbing based on rotation now? It was inconsistent before... quick games the cpu wouldn't sub at home and in association it wouldn't sub on the road. Made no sense. Please tell me this is fixed!

nevermind, found patch notes elsewhere!

# 120 Kully @ 12/02/08 10:39 PM
Secondary/Retro jerseys still don't show on the team select screen in the association.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.