Home
News Post

Jim Gindin, the sole developer of the Front Office Football line of text-based simulations, has once again worked with our Operation Sports staff to put together another Developer's Corner for the community's input into future development of FOF. Head to the thread at FOFC to respond directly to Jim so that your ideas can be taken into account.

Quote:
"This is one of those areas of the game where I think I can learn a lot from seeing how people view free agency in multi-player leagues, and what they perceive as a good gaming experience versus a frustrating one.

If I can capture the good in that experience and somehow bring it into the single-player version of the game, I think that could add significantly to the depth of Front Office Football. Maybe to a point where the term "house rules" can be retired in much the same way Ryan Leaf left the game.

What do you think would better capture the excitement of free agency without the frustration?"

Game: Front Office Football 2007Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 6 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Lintyfresh85 @ 12/03/08 12:50 PM
Wha???

# 2 CMH @ 12/03/08 01:21 PM
Yea, Stain, that post was a whole bunch of confusing.

# 3 ChaseB @ 12/03/08 01:35 PM
Just roll with it, embrace it.

# 4 McLite @ 12/05/08 06:35 PM
Stain I like the idea. Back in the days of FbPro we used to randomly select a # then go down every person's roster and select 2-3 players over the age of 6 years (or something like that).

Just like yours we could protect a few players. Before the days of contracts in online games it balanced things out and made the off-season much more exciting.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.