Home
News Post

Check out the new MLB 09 The Show screenshots. Every one of these screenshots were taken with the screen cap feature by Jim, Knight, Nemesis, and Pared while they were here in the studio last week. You will have to visit Pastapadre.com to see the pictures that Bryan took. All of these photos are straight from the game, enjoy.

MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 brunnoce @ 02/03/09 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Thanks Pared. Also, if you look at those stadiums and complain, you just don't get it. Those are the best Stadiums I have ever seen in a game! EVER! So rich and so colorful. And the details! WOW! Breathtaking!!
i couldnt agree me scott...
they make PES stadiums look BLAH and fifa stadiums feel waxed...

its amazing how good these stadiums look, they were already top noch last year but now theyre just out of this world!

# 82 queensbomber @ 02/03/09 12:07 PM
Awesome pics guys
Thanks for all the info...the lighting on those cloudy days looks great too.
My only gripe last year graphics-wise, that the night time lighting was really weak and this year looks awesome.
I especially like that one pic of David Wright doing a what appears to be a little dance in the infield.

# 83 Windu @ 02/03/09 12:08 PM
use tinypic to host

# 84 BravesBoy @ 02/03/09 12:23 PM
pastapadre got some more pics too, so check em out

http://www.pastapadre.com/6067/mlb-0...-screenshots-1

# 85 BravesBoy @ 02/03/09 12:28 PM

WOW!!!!

# 86 Bronk_Bonin @ 02/03/09 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy

WOW!!!!
If I didn't know better I would assume that was a real life snap shot of Chipper. That is just SICK. Thank you, thank you very much SCEA. You guys have outsone yourselves. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Your attention to detail is second to known when it comes to sports video games. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

# 87 Bronk_Bonin @ 02/03/09 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA

I love the detail. Look at the picture of Harry Carey in RF. Now that is awesome.

# 88 poster @ 02/03/09 12:49 PM
Am about to download the zip file to look at the pictures, but WOW that Chipper pic looks nice!

I am at a loss for words when looking at the lighting in these pictures. Amazing. Overall everything looks so real, stunning.

# 89 AUTiger1 @ 02/03/09 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravosfan
Lovin' the pennants and the fence at the Ted. Lookin' good.
It's the best the Ted has ever looked because it's the first time they have had the years on the pennents. Also finally some life on the outfield wall instead of just a plain blue wall.

# 90 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/09 01:40 PM
Pics are back up sorry about that

# 91 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/09 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
In one of the pics I see palm trees. Do they blow in the wind?

Or is that asking too much

# 92 wrmdrgnazz @ 02/03/09 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
they still have the wrong wall color though...you think that would be an easy fix. It should be green....they've been playing there since 2001 by the way....
If you are talking about the outfield Wall you are incorrect.

It was only Green during the 2001 inauguration season. It was changed to Blue the following season.

Looks like "MLB The Show" has it right.

MLB 09

# 93 HustlinOwl @ 02/03/09 02:59 PM
So with the picture capture feature does it save to the HDD and then will can upload to a photo hosting site with a flash drive?

# 94 Russell_SCEA @ 02/03/09 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
So with the picture capture feature does it save to the HDD and then will can upload to a photo hosting site with a flash drive?

You are correct

# 95 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/03/09 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy

WOW!!!!
WOW, the lighting engine must be INTENSE. LOOK at it REFLECTING OFF THE NET!

Sorry for the caps, but that is so damn impressive!

# 96 Marino @ 02/03/09 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmdrgnazz
If you are talking about the outfield Wall you are incorrect.

It was only Green during the 2001 inauguration season. It was changed to Blue the following season.

Looks like "MLB The Show" has it right.

MLB 09

Boom!!! Roasted!!

# 97 Marino @ 02/03/09 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike75
I guess its just the lighting but in that last picture it looks like the Bat is missing from the batters hands. lol
Thats just how Fielders stance is. The angle makes the bat disappear.

# 98 Yankees94 @ 02/03/09 03:39 PM

1.Do the cathers call more accurate games this year....like depending on the pitcher(example Mo Rivera) will the cathcher call for more cutters than lets say fastballs or for example more sinkers from wang?

2.To be more accurate, does the umpires have new reactions and animations during strike 3 calls and etc.

3. hows Burnnets, Sabbathias,Wangs,Pettites and Jobas pitching delivery this year lol im a yankee fan..

Thanks scea and the crew(Knight,Kolbe,Russell etc)..
(i posted this is 3 other forums lol im dying to know..sorry if im annnoying you all)

# 99 Pared @ 02/03/09 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
If we have a big HD TV, will the image capture reflect that with us capturing a high res image?
The size of your TV is irrelevant. Your images will be saved based on your PS3's resolution.

# 100 mlblover15 @ 02/03/09 03:52 PM
is this feature fairly easy to do cause im not a tech head by any means so i dont want to have to struggle with it..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.