Home
News Post

The MLB 09 The Show team has just sent us these OS exclusive screenshots.

MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Knight165 @ 02/05/09 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
I never wanted to believe you had eyes in the back of your head, but this just clarifies my thoughts...
haha....I threw that in there just for you bud!

M.K.
Knight165

# 22 bigfnjoe96 @ 02/05/09 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
haha....I threw that in there just for you bud!

M.K.
Knight165
Acouple of more hours before it's DEMO TIME....

# 23 Pared @ 02/05/09 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Acouple of more hours before it's DEMO TIME....
Is 2k9 dropping a demo in a few hours also?

# 24 BravesBoy @ 02/05/09 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Is 2k9 dropping a demo in a few hours also?
HAHAHAHA!!! NO....I dont even think there dropping a game

# 25 snugglyirishman @ 02/05/09 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLABŪ
Sorry to hear that. I won't go into too much detail (Killzone 2, inFamous, LBP to name a few), but there are tons of PS exclusives that you also miss out on. I know that goes both ways, but one thing many don't realize is that there is this certain "quality" to these PS exclusives that is really unmatched.

As it relates to your sports gaming, you get all the other titles, plus this great title.

Like ckarlic said, to each his own, but The Show definitely is a sight to behold for any sports or video game fan.
I really don't think there should be any single platform games...anything that is on PS network (You left out Metal Gear 4) should go to 360 and vice versa...I understand why they do it I just don't like it... I just haven't had any luck with the PS3 that's all...you guys are lucky to get a visually stunning game like this tho...

# 26 ballaspence9493 @ 02/08/09 10:36 PM
it seems tht 2k always saves its best graphics team for mlb2k each year. simply top notch every game it puts out.

# 27 thaSLAB @ 02/08/09 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaspence9493
it seems tht 2k always saves its best graphics team for mlb2k each year. simply top notch every game it puts out.
???

# 28 BDKiiing @ 02/09/09 12:11 AM
I dont have a ps3...but i thank god everyday that my parents got me a ps2 five christmases ago, id really like to get a ps3 for the show but im a poor high schooler whos money is going into gas, baseball hats, a baseball glove and a tattoo...so for now im just greatful i can play the show and will wait for a ps4

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.