Home
News Post

Take screenshots:

Go to replay, position the screen to how you want to save your picture. Press the PS button and move the menu's over to "Photo." At the top you will see the "Save Screenshot" feature, which is new to MLB '09.

Enjoy fellas. Thought this deserves its own thread.

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tatz666 @ 02/05/09 10:20 PM
sweet. thanks for the info

# 2 countryboy @ 02/05/09 10:20 PM
thanks Pared. I just asked Knight how to do this in the demo impressions thread.

Quick question. Are the SCEA team members planning on having a way to upload the pics to a site, ala EASW?

# 3 Pared @ 02/05/09 10:23 PM
I can't discuss that, CB. I would not get your hopes up too high but information will be coming...

# 4 Knight165 @ 02/05/09 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
thanks Pared. I just asked Knight how to do this in the demo impressions thread.

Quick question. Are the SCEA team members planning on having a way to upload the pics to a site, ala EASW?
Host 'em and post 'em!

M.K.
Knight165

# 5 bukktown @ 02/05/09 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Host 'em and post 'em!

M.K.
Knight165
upload a buttload

# 6 countryboy @ 02/05/09 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I can't discuss that, CB. I would not get your hopes up too high but information will be coming...
completely understand Pared. Thanks for the info.

# 7 countryboy @ 02/05/09 11:29 PM
here you go. Excuse the controls and such being in the photos, trying to figure it out.

Anywho, the first photo is what happens when you get fooled on a Kazmir slider.

The 2nd is Kazmir's bat breaking.

The final pic is the defensive positioning the Rays put on for Ryan Howard.

# 8 Knight165 @ 02/05/09 11:30 PM
Hide your replay bar CB!

Nice pics.

M.K.
Knight165

# 9 bcruise @ 02/05/09 11:32 PM
What better way for Sony to show off a new console feature (not just game) than by putting it in a free demo! Great move by the Sony brass on that one, because I doubt the decision to do that came only from SCEA SD (although I'm sure they prodded for it!).

# 10 countryboy @ 02/05/09 11:33 PM
Yeah Knight, I wasn't thinking when I took the photos. And I can't figure out how to resize them so they aren't so huge. If anyone can let me know how, I'll gladly adjust them.

# 11 Knight165 @ 02/05/09 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
What better way for Sony to show off a new console feature (not just game) than by putting it in a free demo! Great move by the Sony brass on that one, because I doubt the decision to do that came only from SCEA SD (although I'm sure they prodded for it!).
Right!
Pics of the DEMO all over the place!
Nice.
We should start a contest...whittle it down to 8 finalists and then declare a champion!

M.K.
Knight165

# 12 bukktown @ 02/06/09 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Right!
Pics of the DEMO all over the place!
Nice.
We should start a contest...whittle it down to 8 finalists and then declare a champion!

M.K.
Knight165
That sounds like fun!

# 13 Rob_NYY @ 02/06/09 12:21 AM
Somebody should start a screenshot thread. I'm too shy.

# 14 kennyacid @ 02/06/09 12:26 AM
here go some i took

# 15 ty5oke @ 02/06/09 04:05 AM
If we capture a screenshot, can we then use it as our XMB wallpaper?

# 16 bcruise @ 02/06/09 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
If we capture a screenshot, can we then use it as our XMB wallpaper?
Sure can. Outside the game, find your picture (it'll be saved in the photos section), open it, press triangle to bring up the little menu, and select "set as wallpaper" - it's on the top row, 5th from the left.

But don't just take my word for it...

Apologies for the awful quality, you can see the real quality of that shot in the impressions thread. And that's my Valkyria theme in the icons, if anyone's curious.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.