Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

EA Sports has posted the very first image of NCAA Football 10. Vote for your "Hype Score" now!

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 DolphinDave @ 02/15/09 03:39 AM
thats from a cut sceen, how about actual game footage?

# 82 thelasthurtknee @ 02/15/09 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinDave
thats from a cut sceen, how about actual game footage?
since we normally dont get info untill may its nice that are keeping us in the loop. im sure it will come. they are still making the game.

# 83 fistofrage @ 02/15/09 10:33 AM
If they spent no time improving graphics and spent that time on gameplay, that would be fine with me.

A million screenshots wouldn't tell me anything that I need to know about this game. Unless they fix the speed being the only attribute that matters issue and pick 6 issue, the game is worthless.

# 84 ChicagoSparty @ 02/15/09 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
If they spent no time improving graphics and spent that time on gameplay, that would be fine with me.

A million screenshots wouldn't tell me anything that I need to know about this game. Unless they fix the speed being the only attribute that matters issue and pick 6 issue, the game is worthless.
Agree for the most part, though I wouldn't say "worthless." Making it look like real football means (i) graphics that represent the game and (ii) gameplay that represents the game. They've figured half of it out.

# 85 cowboy_kmoney @ 02/15/09 12:22 PM
For the most part it at least looks way better then last years look.I just hope and pray that it plays and feels like real football on NCAA 10.

# 86 harveybear @ 02/16/09 05:35 AM
very nice

# 87 jms493 @ 02/17/09 10:28 PM
Comparison
NCAA 09

NCAA 2010

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.