Home
MLB 2K9 News Post

Want to see how detailed your favorite stadiums are in Major League Baseball 2K9? Compare for yourself and let us know what they got right and what still needs a little tweaking. Unfortunately, the screenshots aren't in any specific order, so you'll just have to peck around.

Major League Baseball 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view Major League Baseball 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Major League Baseball 2K9Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 wrigleyville33 @ 02/14/09 05:25 PM
Wrigley is pathetic. I don't even think this game is worth 20 dollars. The stadiums better be editable.

# 42 Hoos @ 02/14/09 05:55 PM
Personally I think all the stadiums look absolutely amazing this year!!!

Yeah some walls may be the wrong height and the stadiums are laced with in your face advertisements galore, but I can live with that...LOL.

I'm just glad that they dont make me sick to my stomach to look at like 2K8's stadiums did. When compared to 2K8's dark abysmal stadiums, these just POP right out at ya!!!

Great Job VC!!!

# 43 larma @ 02/14/09 06:08 PM
I too think the stadiums look great. Okay, they're not perfect but I wouldn't even have noticed most of this stuff so not a big deal to me.

# 44 ExtremeGamer @ 02/14/09 06:33 PM
Stadiums look great to me, not going to nit pick every single little thing as I know every year stadiums are wrong.

Only one that made me laugh was Progressive Field...with State Farm ads everywhere. LOL

# 45 duke776 @ 02/14/09 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Seriously is there any stadium that isn't smothered in Pepsi adds?

I mean come on!
Who said this game had no POP!?

# 46 rock85 @ 02/14/09 07:00 PM
Quote:

I mean come on!
Hey whats wrong with PEPSI . I love PEPSI

# 47 rock85 @ 02/14/09 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
Who said this game had no POP!?
^^ HaHa very nice

# 48 bwiggy33 @ 02/14/09 07:55 PM
Yeah Tampa Bay is definitely covered in Pepsi ads. As for the stadiums they look very good. I am very happy to see that VC actually updated the Metrodome. 2k had been using such an old model of the dome the past couple years. I'm actually surprised they cared to update it since the new Twins stadium is opening next year. I'm definitely happy though cuz now when I play my Twins franchise it won't bug me that things are wrong because it looks to me that they got pretty much everything right with it this year. The dome is ugly enough as it is. No need to make it look any worse.

# 49 dcarsnyy @ 02/14/09 07:55 PM
Soo many ads in Yankee stadium...plus there's no manual scoreboard in RF like there should be. The walls should be navy blue as well.. Anyone know if they can still fix this in time, or it's final? I guess it's understandable since they didn't know much about the new place

# 50 Senor_Herbatron @ 02/14/09 08:30 PM
I don't think it matters how much someone pays for a license putting that many ads in a game is ridiculous. EA pays a ton for Madden and you hardly ever see ads like this, yet alone the entire screen filled with multiple ones.

The stadiums really do look great tho.

# 51 xNobleEaglex @ 02/14/09 08:42 PM
Adds don't bother me much. I'd even be ok with slight inaccuracies in the stands, around the stadium, or on scoreboards and such. But you have GOT to get the wall heights correct. I hope the Nationals just made a surprise change to their stadium that we don't know about. Otherwise that's just pure laziness.

# 52 reddog01 @ 02/14/09 09:42 PM
did they pay everybodies salary pepsi or what, never seen nothing like that and the fake state farm building in cub land has to go

# 53 K_GUN @ 02/14/09 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0

Tasteless product placement is a trend I do not wish to support as the gaming industry grows.

OK

then get ready to pay $75 for video games

# 54 clevelandsfinest @ 02/14/09 11:25 PM
^^ Well, the show costs the same without the noticeable pathetic ads.

# 55 rockchisler @ 02/14/09 11:25 PM
Quote:

I mean come on!
Pepsi Owns Tropicana, why is everyone tripping????????

# 56 bwiggy33 @ 02/14/09 11:29 PM
I don't mind the ads too much but the thing is does it really take that many dang ads to get the point across of promoting State Farm and Pepsi. I'm trying to figure out if there is a certain amount of Pepsi and State Farm ads that there has to be per stadium or something. Otherwise I'm not sure why anyone would put tons of the same ads in one stadium.

# 57 lnin0 @ 02/15/09 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
OK

then get ready to pay $75 for video games
Say no to FUD

# 58 Senor_Herbatron @ 02/15/09 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Pepsi Owns Tropicana, why is everyone tripping????????
Maybe I need glasses but I see 7 or 8 pepsi ads. If you don't see a problem with that I'm sorry.

# 59 PVarck31 @ 02/15/09 03:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
On that last screen I damn near pissed my pants. Read the car sign on the wall?
WOW I am gettin me that car!!!

# 60 bellz666 @ 02/15/09 08:06 AM
This thread made me really glad to be getting The Show 09

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.