Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

EA Sports has just posted their first look at NCAA Football 10.

Quote:
"Hey I’m Russ Kiniry, a Designer from the NCAA Football 10 team and wanted to jump on here and offer a little feature added to NCAA Football 10. It includes a "get to know the Producer" video and another new screenshot.

Really quick about me: I’ve been here at Tiburon since 2000 when I started as a QA tester. I’ve spent the majority of my EA years on our football titles (and many years before as I grew up on Madden/NCAA like many of you). Currently I’m working on Dynasty and Game-Play features for NCAA Football 10; by far the two most important areas to me personally so it’s a good fit, in my opinion at least J. I’m ecstatic to be here and want to get as much info out as we can to all you guys."

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 thudias @ 02/20/09 01:59 PM
Sweet.

# 2 Solidice @ 02/20/09 02:08 PM
Something I probably wont use, but at least there is an on/off option and it's off by default.

# 3 NikB13 @ 02/20/09 02:09 PM
awesome pic. Looks great

# 4 thudias @ 02/20/09 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB13
awesome pic. Looks great
It is an awesome pic although the "glow" makes him look like he ascended from the heavens.

I know kinda picky.

# 5 callmetaternuts @ 02/20/09 03:03 PM
I wont use this but its a move in the right direction. They are listening and adding more options

# 6 DLaren @ 02/20/09 04:36 PM
Best news I've heard all day.

I am in that very small minority of gamers who believes that you cannot have an authentic sports-gaming experience unless you play it in 'coach mode'. Manipulating the action on the field from a 'God-point-of-view' gives some of us an advantage that we do not enjoy having over the CPU.

So finally having this mode again will certainly enhance my gaming experience this summer, thank you EA Team.

# 7 nexdawg @ 02/20/09 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
Best news I've heard all day.

I am in that very small minority of gamers who believes that you cannot have an authentic sports-gaming experience unless you play it in 'coach mode'. Manipulating the action on the field from a 'God-point-of-view' gives some of us an advantage that we do not enjoy having over the CPU.

So finally having this mode again will certainly enhance my gaming experience this summer, thank you EA Team.
The problem isnt that were so smart the problem is the CPU is so damn dumb! I am no ***** sir and im glad you got what you wanted. But IMO the only way 2 enhance the entertain factor is 2 improve the AI. Now your team will just do the boneheaded thing that pissed you off about playing the dumb a$$ cpu in the 1st place!

# 8 jgofett @ 02/20/09 04:46 PM
hopefully they put half sack/tackles in the game.added back formation subs.fixed the bowl system so the right conferences were playing in the right bowls,or remember when we could play a playoff instead of bowls that was sweet,updated some dynasty features like recruiting(no reason if I'm a small school with no budget should I be able to recruit across the country like a major school) make cpu teams recruit properly instead of having 8 qbs on their team and 4 wr's and 1 te or something and player position changes that didnt make the player worthless.fix the leave early for the draft thing to,no reason a player rated like a 78 overall should leave early because he had a good year,what would he be rated in madden like a 62?

# 9 DLaren @ 02/20/09 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
The problem isnt that were so smart the problem is the CPU is so damn dumb! I am no ***** sir and im glad you got what you wanted. But IMO the only way 2 enhance the entertain factor is 2 improve the AI. Now your team will just do the boneheaded thing that pissed you off about playing the dumb a$$ cpu in the 1st place!
Definitely, that goes without saying.

If nothing is done to improve the CPU's decision making and play-calling tendencies then I won't even buy the game. But for now, I am operating under the assumption that this will be addressed.

# 10 nexdawg @ 02/20/09 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLaren
Definitely, that goes without saying.

If nothing is done to improve the CPU's decision making and play-calling tendencies then I won't even buy the game. But for now, I am operating under the assumption that this will be addressed.
<- thats me praying for better AI. LMAO

# 11 rudyjuly2 @ 02/20/09 05:44 PM
I'm loving these screenshots so far.

# 12 Blkcanes @ 02/20/09 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'm loving these screenshots so far.
Dito, but are we going to actually see these kind of graphics when we are on the field all the time? Most of the time in games it's a short movie clip that has those graphics.

# 13 OMT @ 02/20/09 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkcanes
Dito, but are we going to actually see these kind of graphics when we are on the field all the time? Most of the time in games it's a short movie clip that has those graphics.
Those are screenshots, not pre-rendered movies.

# 14 nexdawg @ 02/20/09 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Ok so is the AI improved because i thought last year game looked great! It was the AI that needed the facelift!

# 15 OMT @ 02/20/09 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
Ok so is the AI improved because i thought last year game looked great! It was the AI that needed the facelift!
We'll be talking about AI at a later date.

# 16 nexdawg @ 02/20/09 06:26 PM
Just knowing that its understood it needed 2 be address is all the info i need 2 know thanks!

Man having Dev. guys come here has me really ampted up about 10! I dont know how everybody else feels ,but it really seems like the complaining and the threats really are paying off!LOL

# 17 Blkcanes @ 02/20/09 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT

well on that note I guess I just wait to see how game play turns out thanks for letting me know

# 18 Solidice @ 02/20/09 07:28 PM
why is is hard for people to believe the screenshots are real? seems like a logical improvement that has been happening since NCAA '07 on 360.

'07 (i miss the higher res images you could save of '07)

'08

'09

and now '10

'10 has more "shine" to it(I didn't have any real up close shots on my hard drive for '07, '08 or '09)

# 19 mdurd2817 @ 02/20/09 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
make cpu teams recruit properly instead of having 8 qbs on their team and 4 wr's and 1 te or something
This is the dynasty killer and it has been around since at least NCAA '05.

# 20 auburntigersfan @ 02/20/09 09:06 PM
Thanks for the updates.

I don't want to sound mean or anything, but that guy needs a new hairstyle.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.