Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted a article called Top NCAA Football 10 Cover Athlete Candidates.

Quote:
"The only defensive player to ever be on the cover of the NCAA Football franchise was Charles Woodson and there doesn’t look to be anyone this year that has the potential of breaking the trend of offensive players receiving the honor. QBs have been selected more often than any other position by far with RBs and WRs trailing."

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 I Peench @ 04/05/09 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaCT12
has there ever been a olineman on the cover?
It'd be interesting to have someone like andre smith on the cover,
people are calling him one of the best of all time
I don't need to be a marketing major to tell you that isn't going to happen...for a number of reasons.

I agree with the above poster...Stafford/Crabtree. Crabtree on ps3, only because last year the PS3 had the QB.

# 42 BraveHeart @ 04/06/09 05:06 AM
Crab, Pat, Maualuga, Knowshon

# 43 woowoo782 @ 04/06/09 11:35 AM
Dick Butkus should be on the cover

# 44 jbdeuce @ 04/06/09 01:24 PM
This guy should be on all covers....

Tim Tebow!!!!

LOL... I know current NCAA guys can't be on the cover but can you hear his speech. "I promise this will be the best NCAA football game ever and......"

But anyway...Crabtree should be on the cover because that was the last time I really enjoyed NCAA. (Desmond Howard) That year, the game was the reason I got through Hurricane Katrina. Pat White wouldn't be a bad choice either.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.