Home
UFC 2009 Undisputed News Post

THQ just sent us this UFC 2009 Undisputed video, which features Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Keith “The Dean of Mean” Jardine. Screenshots included.

UFC 2009 Undisputed screenshot gallery - Click to view UFC 2009 Undisputed screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: UFC 2009 UndisputedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 25 - View All
UFC 2009 Undisputed Videos
Member Comments
# 1 allBthere @ 03/07/09 03:28 PM
ign's pretty much taken over most of the new media now. On the 13th they're making 2 big announcments including the release date. They've also shown B.Vera, Gonzaga, and kendal grove. chuck is now in a vid too for a short time being ktfo by ramp.

A bunch of french guys played the game and said tito, crocop, and arlovski will be in the game.

other things i can't remember too. I've been posting and reading the undisputed board since only a handful of guys here seem to be interested.

If the career mode is deep, this could be the greatest sports game this year.

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 03/07/09 03:30 PM
Enough of these previews and screenshots, they need to give the kid a demo.

# 3 Scoop_Brady @ 03/07/09 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Enough of these previews and screenshots, they need to give the kid a demo.
I'll definitely co-sign that. I'm hoping for an early May release and a mid-April demo.

# 4 aholbert32 @ 03/07/09 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
ign's pretty much taken over most of the new media now. On the 13th they're making 2 big announcments including the release date. They've also shown B.Vera, Gonzaga, and kendal grove. chuck is now in a vid too for a short time being ktfo by ramp.

A bunch of french guys played the game and said tito, crocop, and arlovski will be in the game.

other things i can't remember too. I've been posting and reading the undisputed board since only a handful of guys here seem to be interested.

If the career mode is deep, this could be the greatest sports game this year.

If Tito, Cro Cop and Arlovski are in this game....Dana is a contract genius. He has the rights to three fighters who havent fought in the UFC for almost a year.

# 5 allBthere @ 03/07/09 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
If Tito, Cro Cop and Arlovski are in this game....Dana is a contract genius. He has the rights to three fighters who havent fought in the UFC for almost a year.
well those french guys said they were in and they played hte game...they weren't supposed to spill the beans though. Cro cop and tito still have fights left on their contracts so they don't suprise me, and arlovsky could have signed 2 years ago (same w/ tito) ... another thing is that it's smart for them to be in the game. It's self promotion for free (if they choose to look at it that way).

# 6 aholbert32 @ 03/07/09 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
well those french guys said they were in and they played hte game...they weren't supposed to spill the beans though. Cro cop and tito still have fights left on their contracts so they don't suprise me, and arlovsky could have signed 2 years ago (same w/ tito) ... another thing is that it's smart for them to be in the game. It's self promotion for free (if they choose to look at it that way).
I dont think Tito or Cro Cop have fights left. Tito is healing from a back injury and has been rumored to sign with Affliction or Strikeforce. That couldnt happen if he was signed with the UFC. Same goes for Cro Cop who has fought twice overseas and was released by Dana.

I dont think they will see it as good promotion because they arent getting a cut. They will feel that Dana is selling video games using their likeness without truly benefitting since they arent in the UFC.

# 7 allBthere @ 03/07/09 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont think Tito or Cro Cop have fights left. Tito is healing from a back injury and has been rumored to sign with Affliction or Strikeforce. That couldnt happen if he was signed with the UFC. Same goes for Cro Cop who has fought twice overseas and was released by Dana.

I dont think they will see it as good promotion because they arent getting a cut. They will feel that Dana is selling video games using their likeness without truly benefitting since they arent in the UFC.
well those french guys said they are in the game for sure, and I have no reason to doubt them. they played it and just were answering as many questions as they could. They both could have signed 2 years ago, and under that circumstance it doesn't matter who they are with because their likeness would have been given to ufc and thq for videogames - Either way...at this point I'd be very suprised if they were not in the game based on what the french guys said and the 'classics' mode especially for tito and arlovski. Hopefull I'll remember to get the link on here tomorro...I'm watching some hdnet fights online at the moment, so I can't do it right away.

I think that after you read the translation(which is correct because I can understand french) you'll be convinced too. They played the game at multiple stations for over an hour and Kongo was there too! The main guy writing up his experience made a special point of mentioning tito.
just to add to this cro cop is heavily rumoured to fight in ufc 101 or 100 from what i understand. Arlovski's name was in a poster for the game as well as others that have moved on. I'll post that if I can find it too. I believe it also had one other 'iffy' guys like these that I was suprised to see, maybe tim silvia, but I can't be sure.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.