Home
News Post

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Moshood @ 03/12/09 02:03 PM
******* Sick!!!! Can't believe those graphics. Looks like CGI.

Great Trailer.

# 2 LilLowe @ 03/12/09 02:34 PM
love tyson's ring walk

# 3 allBthere @ 03/12/09 02:55 PM
I was hoping for more 'gameplay' than them using effects and diff cameras and slo-mo etc...but it's marketing and creates more hype than what I wanted I guess. Slipping ali's cross was great and comming w/ the hook, although I wasn't digging ali's jab and cross animations - I'll have to watch again later. I think this game is one where you have to play it to believe it. I absolutely love the musculature mechanic, that's so sick.

# 4 TequILLa @ 03/12/09 02:56 PM
I wasn't easily impressed, maybe I need to see a full round or so of a fight. I'm kinda worried now. It almost reminded me of prizefighter with better graphics...ouch!!

# 5 DaveDQ @ 03/12/09 03:14 PM
Wow, the detail in that is pretty impressive.

I like how Tyson bounced back from a jab that hit him and his expression was perfect.

# 6 SteelerSpartan @ 03/12/09 03:16 PM
eh I have mixed feelings..Overall I know it will thoroughly impress me. This trailer just didn't do a whole lot for me though.

I want to see a full round, and get a good look at the clash of styles

# 7 Vast @ 03/12/09 03:24 PM
Wow those character models are sick! Im obviously not blown away by the trailer cuz its just a teaser. but i saw a lot of good things in there if you examine it. Ali shuffle looked spot on, Head movement by tyson at some points were awesome.

If you read the text that pops up during the trailer it says "your one clean punch away from ending the fight" or something along those lines. I love that!

In the ESPN preview the producer said there are certain spots on the head and body that do more damage. Like hitting someone flush in the Chin or temple does serious damage.

# 8 Darxide @ 03/12/09 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TequILLa
I wasn't easily impressed, maybe I need to see a full round or so of a fight. I'm kinda worried now. It almost reminded me of prizefighter with better graphics...ouch!!
Gameplay is NOTHING like prizefighter. Round 4 is miles beyond PF.

# 9 Behindshadows @ 03/12/09 04:06 PM
looks good so far can't wait for more actual footage.

# 10 Money99 @ 03/12/09 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Wow those character models are sick! Im obviously not blown away by the trailer cuz its just a teaser. but i saw a lot of good things in there if you examine it. Ali shuffle looked spot on, Head movement by tyson at some points were awesome.

If you read the text that pops up during the trailer it says "your one clean punch away from ending the fight" or something along those lines. I love that!

In the ESPN preview the producer said there are certain spots on the head and body that do more damage. Like hitting someone flush in the Chin or temple does serious damage.
Very true. I can't wait to talk about some of the head-to-head matches I had. I experienced these 'hot points' first hand.
(Be quiet Wepeeler! )

# 11 TequILLa @ 03/12/09 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darxide
Gameplay is NOTHING like prizefighter. Round 4 is miles beyond PF.

I said it reminded me of prizefighter, but it's hard to tell on a teaser gameplay trailor. Ali jabs was looking awkard, it's just looked really weird. Some of Tyson's body work look excellent. Now saying the gameplay was miles ahead of Prizefighter you had to have played it then, because the trailer doesn't display miles because little was shown. I know it's going be better then prizefighter as far as gameplay is concerned, but it reminded me of Prizefighter. Now the graphics look amazing. You have to understand I haven't played the game, the guys that went to the community day did, all I have is that trailor to go by.

# 12 Darxide @ 03/12/09 05:55 PM
Quote:
I said it reminded me of prizefighter, but it's hard to tell on a teaser gameplay trailor. Ali jabs was looking awkard, it's just looked really weird. Some of Tyson's body work look excellent. Now saying the gameplay was miles ahead of Prizefighter you had to have played it then, because the trailer doesn't display miles because little was shown. I know it's going be better then prizefighter as far as gameplay is concerned, but it reminded me of Prizefighter. Now the graphics look amazing. You have to understand I haven't played the game, the guys that went to the community day did, all I have is that trailor to go by.
Ah, I apologize, I was one of the guys that went to the community day. Trust me, Once you start playing this, Prizefighter will be a distant (painful) memory.

# 13 Vast @ 03/12/09 06:16 PM
Quote:
Ah, I apologize, I was one of the guys that went to the community day. Trust me, Once you start playing this, Prizefighter will be a distant (painful) memory.
Hey Darx please forgive Tequilla. Since his body never gets sore, his brain usually does... hence the Prizefighter comparison. i kid.

# 14 TequILLa @ 03/12/09 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Hey Darx please forgive Tequilla. Since his body never gets sore, his brain usually does... hence the Prizefighter comparison. i kid.
lol

# 15 TequILLa @ 03/12/09 06:29 PM
Quote:
Oh my bad homie, I didn't know you went to the community day

# 16 SHAKYR @ 03/12/09 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
looks good so far can't wait for more actual footage.
Wow, that's amazing! Someone from 2K is actual complementing competition's work.. I'm telling...LOL!

# 17 lamoyou318 @ 03/12/09 06:51 PM
Quote:
What the hell was you watching?This doesnt look anything close like crapfighter

# 18 SHAKYR @ 03/12/09 06:56 PM
I hope some of you posters realize this footage is slowed down so you can actual see some gameplay.

# 19 BezO @ 03/12/09 07:53 PM
The graphics look great, but the movment still looks a bit stiff. Ali's 1, 2 didn't look much different than it did in Round 3. But I need to see a full round.

# 20 Bamtino @ 03/12/09 07:56 PM
Not impressed by that footage...

Graphics look downgraded from round 3 and movement in the ring is still stiff...

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.