Home
Madden 2010 News Post

With the NFL Draft only a few short weeks away, I could not think of a better way to generate some discussion than putting together an Operation Sports Mock Draft. The draft not only discusses individual team needs, but also discusses what exactly each of these picks will mean when you pick up your copy of Madden 10 in August.

This week I will cover the top 10 picks, with picks 11-21 hitting next week, and picks 22-32 coming the week of April 20.

Who will your favorite team take on April 25? Look no further...

Read More - Operation Sports NFL Mock Draft: Picks 1 - 10

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Cryolemon @ 04/09/09 10:38 AM
Imagine if Freeman and Pat White ended up on the same team lol.

# 2 AndyBernard @ 04/09/09 10:43 AM
Browns paying a right tackle top 5 money?

With Orakpo on the board?

Andy frowns upon this mock

# 3 Cyros @ 04/09/09 10:55 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...round-1-a.html

I do like the Madden perspective on the picks

I have to question the Browns taking Jason Smith because it would mean playing him at RT and they already have Joe Thomas.

I don't like picks 5, 6, & 8 while I can understand the picks at 7, 9, & 10 though that would really be reaching for Freeman.

# 4 thudias @ 04/09/09 10:59 AM
I pray this isn't true

# 5 tyler289 @ 04/09/09 11:08 AM
Taking Freeman at 10 is a HUGE reach, IMO. San Fran needs a QB but Hill wasn't terrible last year and they can improve somewhere else.

# 6 loserkid32 @ 04/09/09 11:36 AM
No, just no. This is not how its gonna be at all! Sorry

# 7 Blkcanes @ 04/09/09 11:51 AM
Lol I stoped reading once I saw Mark Sanchez go #1 overall. The browns have to of the highest paid Linemen on their line why would they want to make it three?

# 8 LosWorld @ 04/09/09 11:57 AM
Amateur

# 9 mjussawalla @ 04/09/09 12:54 PM
If Sanchez goes number one then:
-Pete Carroll doesn't know anything about talent
-Lions' fans will be questioning once again if management has completely lost it
-Sanchez will be looking for a new job in 3 years

# 10 Glorious Arc @ 04/09/09 01:06 PM
Ive heard of streches for a mock draft but maybe only two picks could possiblely happen off of that board.

# 11 CM Hooe @ 04/09/09 01:13 PM
Is Freeman really a top ten quarterback? I'm not buying it.

# 12 rudyjuly2 @ 04/09/09 03:13 PM
Sanchez at #1 and Freeman at #10 are huge reaches imo.

One of the best players in this draft is Knowshon Moreno imo and he will probably slip to the bottom half of the first round because NFL teams are out of love with RBs. The guy will be a stud and teams that pass on him will regret it. He doesn't have top end speed but neither did Emmitt Smith.

# 13 Big_Mig_11 @ 04/09/09 03:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHA,

"I wish I had more hands, so I can give that mock 4 THUMBS DOWN!!"

9ers taking Freeman?!?!?! WOW. Whoever made that mock like fishsticks....

# 14 l NErd l @ 04/09/09 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
If Sanchez goes number one then:
-Pete Carroll doesn't know anything about talent
-Lions' fans will be questioning once again if management has completely lost it
-Sanchez will be looking for a new job in 3 years

# 15 Matt Diesel @ 04/09/09 04:30 PM
funny about DA and Quinn...

I wouldnt mind that pick at 5. If not him, they need to trade down for more picks and pick up defensive players.

# 16 KStateFan @ 04/09/09 05:38 PM
Well, this was different. Lots of headscratchers especially seeing Freemaw at 10

# 17 Bruin26 @ 04/09/09 09:33 PM
I have to agree that this sure seems to be different just to be different. I laughed when I say the first pick and almost choked when I read the Niners pick. Also, can't imagine the Seahawks taking a Qb in the first round no matter who might be there.

# 18 Brandon_c993 @ 04/09/09 09:45 PM
lol the Colts taking Nicks?!?
and Freeman in the top ten??
and Sanchez going before Stafford?!?!
The Colts have showed tons of interest in Britt and if it is a WR then it will be him.....

# 19 DeskCoder @ 04/10/09 09:54 AM
Wow, you went with Sanchez instead of Stafford. I am still hoping the Lions pick a LT, then with number 20 get a MLB.

I just wonder how easy will it be in Madden 2010 to trade the draft picks for the people I would have chose. Say the Lions take Sanchez, how easy is it going to be to trade him for Monroe or Smith?

# 20 Bumble14 @ 04/10/09 11:36 AM
That's a great question.

I've always been a big fan of games like the older NBA Live's that would allow you to pick up your franchise before the current years actual draft. That would allow you to pick anyone you wanted if your team had the #1 pick instead of trying to make trades.

I think Sanchez is hands down the best QB in this years draft. I know a lot of people are dogging this mock, but let's be serious here- when are mock drafts ever right? The NFL draft has to be the most unpredictable draft in all of sports, and the whole basis behind a mock draft is largely an opinion-based on perceived team needs.

I think what should be focused on here is how specific players will impact Madden 10 depending on which team they fall to. 100 people could have 100 different opinions about where someone goes in the draft, but the real question is how will that player perform in Madden, and what will they bring to a potential team that drafts them?

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.