Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Check out the online dynasty video from NCAA Football 10.

You can also check it out at the official site, along with a few other things.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 shad_moss93 @ 04/09/09 08:48 PM

# 2 I Peench @ 04/09/09 08:50 PM
Very cool. Small little gripe I have is the sack leaders. If you look, they are all LEs. In real life, the best pass rushers always are the REs to attack a QBs blind side.

# 3 Russell_Kiniry_EA @ 04/09/09 08:54 PM
Man you guys are fast

Sorry it took so long we were cleaning up a screen or 4 today so it took a bit longer. Figured it would be worth a few hours to show the screens a bit more polished.

-Russ

# 4 Solidice @ 04/09/09 08:54 PM
I like the new dynasty menus, seems a lot smoother.

# 5 travis a.d. @ 04/09/09 08:56 PM
"Road to Glory", eh?

# 6 J-Unit40 @ 04/09/09 08:56 PM
I'm really digging the updated sim engine. Another little thing that makes the overall game more immersive and enjoyable.

The menus look really slick.

Competitive Recruiting seems cool if you get into the offseason like a lot of us do.

Overall, nice little update.

# 7 callmetaternuts @ 04/09/09 08:57 PM
Im not a huge OD guy, but it looks like they essentially shored up the bugs from last year.

I love on the recruiting portion that you can recruit AGAINST other schools. So you can in essence, talk down schools above you. That is a HGUE addition, and while we obviously havent seen it in action. Im a big fan of being able to recruit against other schools, or downplay what they have.

Its nice to see how each call or pitch item affects the interest in a prospect

Not too sure about holding some recruits until the offseason. Dont know how that happens in real life, but i'll have to wait and see how its implemented.

Would be nice to have alot more soft commits that don't announce until NSD. Seems there is no official NSD in the game, which is disappointing. Alot could be done with that.

# 8 Glorious Arc @ 04/09/09 08:57 PM
I would love to say hey I watched it but its taking forever to load. Currently have maybe 10% loaded and its been closing two mins We are killin the EA severs lol

# 9 sdid22 @ 04/09/09 08:57 PM
Hope they fixed some of the other recruiting glitches.

I mean I guess they fixed the obvious we can look at that as a start.

# 10 I Peench @ 04/09/09 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Very cool. Small little gripe I have is the sack leaders. If you look, they are all LEs. In real life, the best pass rushers always are the REs to attack a QBs blind side.
Another thing I noticed is the prestige rating of Notre Dame. First time you see it, its at a full 6 stars. Next time you see it its after a simulated season in which they went 9-4...and it goes down to 5 stars. One of my complaints about 09 was it was MUCH too easy to gain or lose prestige.

Overall, things look to be shaping up very nicely.

# 11 GigemAGGIES13 @ 04/09/09 09:03 PM
Recruiting against another team is a great addition. Improved stats can only be positive as well.

Unfortunetly those were the only "new" features the video introduced, but I'll gladly go back and soak in the new interface. It's purdy.

Edit: Anybody got an idea on what "Teambuilder" is? I'm thinking CAS.

# 12 jdrhammer @ 04/09/09 09:05 PM
One thing, no 5* will ever go the length of the season without being courted heavily. That is just dumb and these guys are making up bogus situations that would never happen. That's not smart.

Next thing, in recruiting, there was a 6'1" 226 TE and I think he was the #2 TE in the nation. Get the sizes right. Also, make the sizes correspond with the player and his skill set. There are too many undersized QB's, TE's, OL's, DT's, DE's. Do a little research and find out what sizes are average and what minimum requirements coaches look for at certain positions. This has been screwed up since next gen started. GEEZ!

# 13 Allaboutme @ 04/09/09 09:07 PM
Saw the vid, the rivalary recruiting or top 10 recruiting sounds awesome, they seem to have created a signing day which is awesome, they fixed last years glitches. im kinda dissappointed no spectator mode, but hopefully when they announce the presentation aspect of the game they have highlights but i doubt it,but i liked what i saw and what we are getting.

# 14 Solidice @ 04/09/09 09:07 PM
TeamBuilder in the main menu. hmm...

# 15 jdrhammer @ 04/09/09 09:08 PM
As far as QB stats, Tebow was 144 for 192.

USC fans, does USC pass 43 times a game? Just a question.

The look is nice but the promises are the same. I really hope they're adding more because this is not anything to turn heads.

# 16 GigemAGGIES13 @ 04/09/09 09:13 PM
Doubt there will be anything more than this for dynasty. If competitive recruiting was the "biggest" new feature there won't be any spectator modes, EASW integration, medical redshirts etc.

I think the biggest thing this video revealed is "Teambuilder." Bet there's a 90% chance it is what you think it is.

# 17 gofresno @ 04/09/09 09:16 PM
teambuilder? , new road to glory?, season showdown?? all in the menu, any ideas?
guessing teambuilder is cas

# 18 Glorious Arc @ 04/09/09 09:17 PM
Nearly 20 mins later and its loaded lol wow so time to watch.

EDIT:
It stopped playing at about 70%. Is anyone else having any troubles like me?

# 19 Solidice @ 04/09/09 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofresno
teambuilder?, new road to glory?, season showdown?? all in the menu, any ideas?
Road to glory is likely just a new name for Campus Legend. TeamBuilder, my hopes are for create-a-school. Season Showdown, probably another online mode that tracks total wins/loss for a school.

# 20 travis a.d. @ 04/09/09 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofresno
teambuilder? , new road to glory?, season showdown?? all in the menu, any ideas?
guessing teambuilder is cas
they announced season showdown a while back, it's not anything special really. iirc it just has to do with keeping records of what teams people use online to see which school has the most wins.

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.