Home
News Post

EA just sent us these Fight Night Round 4 screenshots, featuring Roy Jones Jr., Jermain Taylor, Sergio Mora, Kelly Pavlik and Vinny Paz.

*Update: Video added. Producer Physics and Boxer Reveal.

Fight Night Round 4 screenshot gallery - Click to view Fight Night Round 4 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tree3five @ 04/14/09 08:58 PM
I wasnt going to get round 4 because I have round 3, but now that Pavlik is in I'm getting it.

I played 2 baseball seasons with Kelly, he was a catcher. Real nice kid, really funny. All he talked about was boxing, I was like "ya like you will ever make it" lol. But this game looks good, Im looking forward to it.

# 2 Vast @ 04/15/09 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I wasnt going to get round 4 because I have round 3, but now that Pavlik is in I'm getting it.

I played 2 baseball seasons with Kelly, he was a catcher. Real nice kid, really funny. All he talked about was boxing, I was like "ya like you will ever make it" lol. But this game looks good, Im looking forward to it.
Its pretty cool that you knew Kelly Pavlik but the comment that you werent getting round 4 cuz you have round 3 is ridiculous unless your just clueless as to the Vast *wink* improvements that have been made to round 4.

# 3 Money99 @ 04/15/09 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five

After playing Round 4, I can barely look at Round 3.
It's not even close. Totally different game and superior to it's predecessor.

# 4 tree3five @ 04/15/09 03:33 PM
well Im not a big Boxing gamer, thats why I was just going to stick with round 3, thats not rediculous thats saving money but the Pavlik news and with all the improvments makes me want it even more.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.