Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Newest Member of EA SPORTS Broadcast Team
Speculates on Cover Athletes

April 15, 2009 – Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews will be featured as a sideline reporter in EA SPORTS NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. In addition to delivering in-game news straight from the gridiron, Andrews will also be featured in a major NCAA Football 10 mode that will be revealed at a later date.

Andrews is the newest addition to the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team, joining Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler and Lee Corso in a game that envelopes the excitement and pageantry of college football at its best. Including Andrews as part of the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team complements the franchise commitment to offer the most authentic college football experience available on any gaming platform. Andrews has served as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s College Football Saturdays since 2004.

In a new video released today, Andrews weighs in on a hot topic leading into the NFL Draft: which prospects will be NCAA Football 10 cover athletes? A different player will be featured on the packaging of each of the four platforms, giving Andrews and football fans plenty of opportunity to speculate which athletes will grace the covers this season. To follow the countdown to the highly anticipated announcement of the NCAA Football 10 cover athletes, log on to www.ncaafootball10.com.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable).

For more information, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 ODogg @ 04/15/09 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
idk if its done well then no.
Who are you kidding, it'll be something that is done in a robotic way and the things that are said will be repetitive by the 2nd day you've had the game.

# 102 AuburnAlumni @ 04/15/09 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Who are you kidding, it'll be something that is done in a robotic way and the things that are said will be repetitive by the 2nd day you've had the game.
Seriously Debbie Downer...I'm as big a critic of this series as anyone of late..but dude...enough with the constant "this game will suck" talk.

Anything that adds to the atmosphere I'm all for. HOPEFULLY a still pic of Erin Andrews isn't the only thing that EA has added in the atmosphere department for NCAA 10.

Please...pretty please.

# 103 J-Unit40 @ 04/15/09 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Seriously Debbie Downer...I'm as big a critic of this series as anyone of late..but dude...enough with the constant "this game will suck" talk.

Anything that adds to the atmosphere I'm all for. HOPEFULLY a still pic of Erin Andrews isn't the only thing that EA has added in the atmosphere department for NCAA 10.

Please...pretty please.
ODogg of late = Whomp, whomp, wwwwwhommmmp.

Optimism from here on out from me. Keep up the good news EA.

Erin Andrews is the total package. And she's a Gator.

# 104 ODogg @ 04/15/09 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
ODogg of late = Whomp, whomp, wwwwwhommmmp.

Optimism from here on out from me. Keep up the good news EA.

Erin Andrews is the total package. And she's a Gator.
Set the bar so low that the final product can't help but seem better is my viewpoint.

# 105 SageInfinite @ 04/15/09 10:50 PM
Quote:
Set the bar so low that the final product can't help but seem better is my viewpoint.
The way the game has been on next gen, this isn't a bad idea. But long hair better than this? CMON!!!!

# 106 Cane_Mutiny @ 04/15/09 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohead
This reminds me of last year's "celebrate with the mascot".
Man, that was such a stupid feature... when would you ever celebrate with the mascot? Just arcadey fluff garbage. I honestly hope they take that crap out this year.

# 107 Africa Jr @ 04/15/09 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I'll be willing to bet the only commentary they added for the in booth trio is Nessler saying "Let's take it down to Erin Andrews for an update."

I GUARANTEE it.
Or "Thanks For The Update Erin!" EA Is So Sexist!

# 108 Africa Jr @ 04/15/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
Because he's earned the right to be here. Almost every year he seems to get the game early and spends HOURS upon HOURS giving the rest of us impressions in the impressions thread.

Had you been here before November 2008, you'd know that...
Fight! Fight! Fight! lol

# 109 ODogg @ 04/15/09 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
The way the game has been on next gen, this isn't a bad idea. But long hair better than this? CMON!!!!
Look, if this was a 2K game i'd definitely agree with you. But I already know how EA implements features like this. It will be garbage and repetitive so yes, if it is implemented how I believe it will be then I'd much rather have long hair and/or other things that make the game overall look more realistic than things that are asinine, repetitive and add little to the game other than annoying the heck out of you..

# 110 ODogg @ 04/15/09 11:19 PM
Quote:
Because he's earned the right to be here. Almost every year he seems to get the game early and spends HOURS upon HOURS giving the rest of us impressions in the impressions thread.

Had you been here before November 2008, you'd know that...
Thanks for defending me, also if he knew my history he'd know I used to get excited about the game and was quite often called an EA "fanboy" so the fact that my attitude is what it is now speaks volumes as to how far the series has fallen.

# 111 Africa Jr @ 04/15/09 11:19 PM
Quote:
Look, if this was a 2K game i'd definitely agree with you. But I already know how EA implements features like this. It will be garbage and repetitive so yes, if it is implemented how I believe it will be then I'd much rather have long hair and/or other things that make the game overall look more realistic than things that are asinine, repetitive and add little to the game other than annoying the heck out of you..
Odogg Is A Like A Emo Kid When Comes Down To EA Games! lol But Hey I Only Buy EA Football Games Cuz There Aren't Any Others!

# 112 J-Unit40 @ 04/15/09 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Africa Jr
Odogg Is A Like A Emo Kid When Comes Down To EA Games! lol But Hey I Only Buy EA Football Games Cuz There Aren't Any Others!
Is that the title of a movie or a song or something?

What's With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Each Word Africa Jr?

# 113 Africa Jr @ 04/15/09 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Is that the title of a movie or a song or something?

What's With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Each Word Africa Jr?
yOUR kOOL! lol I Have An Application On My PC To Do That My Bad!

# 114 Africa Jr @ 04/15/09 11:35 PM
Wow People Love Erin Andrews He Psoted This Thread Today And Theres 14 Pages Already! DAMN!

# 115 Dorado45 @ 04/16/09 12:01 AM
If She's In the Sidelines Will This Happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDGYsYXHKc

ROFL

# 116 Lava @ 04/16/09 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Africa Jr
Wow People Love Erin Andrews He Psoted This Thread Today And Theres 14 Pages Already! DAMN!
Lol, 10 posts per page for the loss.

# 117 Potatoes002 @ 04/16/09 01:41 AM
Anyone wanna post that picture adam leaked right now before he gets back on tomarrow morning?

# 118 SageInfinite @ 04/16/09 01:58 AM
Quote:
Idk personally I've never been annoyed by commentary in a game except for Madden's radio guy. I see where you're coming from though Odogg. I never thought I'd see the day when you talk about NCAA like this. Are you still making your annual trek to get the game or can you really hold out? I know I'm holding out this year.

# 119 TrevJo @ 04/16/09 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the onizzle
Yes I would watch any kind of added presentation b/c I think it adds to the immersion factor.
OK. I wouldn't.

I don't feel the need to forget that it's a video game. I like video games.

# 120 TrevJo @ 04/16/09 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the onizzle
And yes I would be interested in merely spectating an entire game, b/c some of our OD's have been that intense. Why not when you have a group of serious gamers gunning for the only BCS bid out of a conference?
I didn't ask if you would be interested in spectating an entire game.
Being able to watch a game is a useful feature in my opinion, and it has nothing to do with this presentation/ESPN-integration stuff we are talking about.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.