Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Newest Member of EA SPORTS Broadcast Team
Speculates on Cover Athletes

April 15, 2009 – Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews will be featured as a sideline reporter in EA SPORTS NCAA Football 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. In addition to delivering in-game news straight from the gridiron, Andrews will also be featured in a major NCAA Football 10 mode that will be revealed at a later date.

Andrews is the newest addition to the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team, joining Kirk Herbstreit, Brad Nessler and Lee Corso in a game that envelopes the excitement and pageantry of college football at its best. Including Andrews as part of the NCAA Football 10 broadcast team complements the franchise commitment to offer the most authentic college football experience available on any gaming platform. Andrews has served as a sideline reporter for ESPN’s College Football Saturdays since 2004.

In a new video released today, Andrews weighs in on a hot topic leading into the NFL Draft: which prospects will be NCAA Football 10 cover athletes? A different player will be featured on the packaging of each of the four platforms, giving Andrews and football fans plenty of opportunity to speculate which athletes will grace the covers this season. To follow the countdown to the highly anticipated announcement of the NCAA Football 10 cover athletes, log on to www.ncaafootball10.com.

With all 120 Football Bowl Subdivision schools represented in the game, NCAA Football 10 offers fans an exciting way to experience the thrill of authentic college football year-round. NCAA Football 10 brings the college football atmosphere to life with enhanced stadiums packed with school colors, cheerleaders and mascots. Enjoy the sights of game day with new field goal nets, flags waving in the wind and camera flashes exploding during pivotal moments.

Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, NCAA Football 10 will be available at North American retail stores on July 14th. The game will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, the PlayStation2 and PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment systems and the PSP (PlayStationPortable).

For more information, please visit www.ncaafootball10.com.

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 da ThRONe @ 04/16/09 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
People, its APRIL. Not hating on the haters, but can't we wait until at least June to decide whether or not we like the game and are going to buy it? This whole instant gratification thing is really getting old...
If I have heard enough of my problem areas are being addressed why would I have to wait til June to decide that im going to purchase it? The demo is the only thing and even that is suspect.

# 142 Allaboutme @ 04/16/09 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Why? So he can save us from garbage
I like how you used "us". I myself don't put as much merit in other peoples words/views,I'm my own person and me spending 60$ on it wont set me back at all. From all the post Ive seen from Odogg "The Messiah/Savior", whats bugging him about the game isn't bugging me,which means i can have fun with the game without refs, dreads, new cleats, hand towels etc.

From my point of view they are trying to get the game play down right,and you can tell by what they are adding to the game(DLvsOL,WRvsDBs, Adaptive AI and the new OD upgrades/fixes). if they have improved presentation this game is gonna be great,then next year i will worry about dreads and hand towels.I look forward to reading his review though, even though i will be playing the game as i read what he says.Also i want to see how many of you make decisions based on one mans view and not your own.

# 143 bamaCT12 @ 04/16/09 09:21 PM
that's good, one step closer to realism

# 144 ODogg @ 04/16/09 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
It seems to me that Odogg has already made up his mind that the game is going to suck. No offense Odogg, but looking at your posts it would be hard to refute that. I won't be waiting on anyone's review for this game. It will be a day 1 purchase like every other NCAA.
I've not made up my mind, I'm just cynical. When I talk about the game I'll list pros and cons in every aspect I can find and let people decide for themselves. Honestly I'm sure I'll get a little more excited and pumped just because it's football so that will probably balance out my cynicism i'm feeling right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
I like how you used "us". I myself don't put as much merit in other peoples words/views,I'm my own person and me spending 60$ on it wont set me back at all. From all the post Ive seen from Odogg "The Messiah/Savior", whats bugging him about the game isn't bugging me,which means i can have fun with the game without refs, dreads, new cleats, hand towels etc.
LOL, man you really don't know me do you? You think that all I care about is this small stuff like refs, dreads, etc? That stuff will ALL fall by the way side if the game is vastly better. The issue though is I know EA improves their games in increments usually so hoping for small stuff like I speak of is far more realistic than hoping the game play will be drastically different. To find out they're not even focusing on some of the basic, easier stuff makes me have grave concerns.

From the lack of attention to detail this game will probably go one of two ways, it will not be much of a change from 09' and people will not be happy...or it will truly be a game play overhaul and overall, a lot of folks will be happy. The simple fact though is that there has been nothing to indicate the game play will be dramatically different. However, if the game is much, much better and the game is most importantly fun and addictive, I will be the first to say that rather than focus on the small issues.

Oh and just for the record, I am not TELLING anyone to wait on my review. You guys can all do what you want. What I am saying though is I will do my best for those of you who are in the "wait and see" camp to give my brutally honest opinion of the game. And just to be clear, I really would love to enjoy this game but I just have a lot of doubts considering the direction of the series the last few years.

# 145 N51_rob @ 04/16/09 09:37 PM
Quote:
That isn't what's bugging him at all. Odogg has been the NCAA series biggest fan and has had quality contributions to the forum, when he gets the game early staying up till the wee hours of the morning answering questions for the OS community.

Yes he has turned and would appear to be anti NCAA 10. He has earned that right and the leeway that he gets from users who have been around for a while and know how hard he has fought for the NCAA series. Read more of his post prior to October 2008 if you think that he cares about refs, dreads, new cleats hand towels etc.

# 146 Africa Jr @ 04/16/09 09:43 PM
I Think They Should Get The Girl On Britains Got Talent Who Sang Really Well!!!
Heres The Link Its Crazy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IGRz...&feature=bz301

# 147 gil92h @ 04/16/09 09:52 PM
whens the next blog?

# 148 Solidice @ 04/16/09 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gil92h
whens the next blog?
they are compressing and uploading the videos for it right now. shouldn't too much longer.

# 149 Allaboutme @ 04/16/09 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
That isn't what's bugging him at all. Odogg has been the NCAA series biggest fan and has had quality contributions to the forum, when he gets the game early staying up till the wee hours of the morning answering questions for the OS community.

Yes he has turned and would appear to be anti NCAA 10. He has earned that right and the leeway that he gets from users who have been around for a while and know how hard he has fought for the NCAA series. Read more of his post prior to October 2008 if you think that he cares about refs, dreads, new cleats hand towels etc.
I like how you highlighted that piece and choose to give me the imputs on what hes done in the past,quite frankly i dont care about what he has been past years to the game. if you read my whole post it says" from the post ive seen" which are basically his latest post.For instance if you go to his arena or profile you can click his past post and see what he has been unhappy about, and from that I know what got his gears grinding isnt bugging me.I understand why they spend more man hours on bigger things than on minor details that happen to be in past gen.

Even on the Erin Andrews thing odogg said something , only thing different is gonna be "and heres erin andrews with the injury report",even though she had a small novel infront of her.other peopel were happy but hey , hes odogg he's earned the right i suppose...

And for odogg i know you personally didnt tell people to wait on your review,boucher did, thats why i replied to his post.I also said that i would read your review but your veiws on the game will not have any impact on how i spend my 60.

# 150 ODogg @ 04/16/09 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Africa Jr
I Think They Should Get The Girl On Britains Got Talent Who Sang Really Well!!!
Heres The Link Its Crazy!!!
Wow, that was crazy, I think she's like the female Andrea Bocelli. His voice is by far the best voice I've ever heard. Imagine them singing a duet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRESlT4Ccg

# 151 N51_rob @ 04/16/09 10:03 PM
Quote:
I like how you highlighted that piece and choose to give me the imputs on what hes done in the past,quite frankly i dont care about what he has been past years to the game. if you read my whole post it says" from the post ive seen" which are basically his latest post.For instance if you go to his arena or profile you can click his past post and see what he has been unhappy about, and from that I know what got his gears grinding isnt bugging me.I understand why they spend more man hours on bigger things than on minor details that happen to be in past gen.

Even on the Erin Andrews thing odogg said something , only thing different is gonna be "and heres erin andrews with the injury report",even though she had a small novel infront of her.other peopel were happy but hey , hes odogg he's earned the right i suppose...

And for odogg i know you personally didnt tell people to wait on your review,boucher did, thats why i replied to his post.I also said that i would read your review but your veiws on the game will not have any impact on how i spend my 60.

I read your whole post which is why I said to read Odogg's posts before October 2008 to give you a little perspective, but Odogg is a big boy he doesn't need me to fight his battles. I for one and excited about the fact that EA was reading out of a huge binder and there were "3 or 4 more". Like I said earlier I can only take that to assume a pregame show or postgame show or something.

# 152 Allaboutme @ 04/16/09 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I read your whole post which is why I said to read Odogg's posts before October 2008 to give you a little perspective, but Odogg is a big boy he doesn't need me to fight his battles. I for one and excited about the fact that EA was reading out of a huge binder and there were "3 or 4 more". Like I said earlier I can only take that to assume a pregame show or postgame show or something.
I gotta go more than 6 months back you say, how many pages is that?i can only go so many pages back before i say" maybe this guy just isnt looking forward to the game" lmao, anyway i know it has to do with pre-game, thats why they added her and her novel she was reading from.

She's probably gonna be talking about impact players and what teams will have to do to turn around a small/huge deficit at half time, and during the game maybe she will talk about how the opposition is shutting down the other teams impact player.

# 153 Africa Jr @ 04/16/09 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Wow, that was crazy, I think she's like the female Andrea Bocelli. His voice is by far the best voice I've ever heard. Imagine them singing a duet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPRESlT4Ccg
Wow If They Sang A Duet It Would Be Like A Mix Between Fergie An Jesus!!! No Lie! The 1st Time I Heard Her Voice I Nearly Sh*t My PANTS!!!

check out the link!
_______V_______

# 154 Africa Jr @ 04/16/09 10:16 PM
Hey Guys Who Would Win In A Fight Erin Andrews Or Rosie "Big Mac" Odonell!?

# 155 N51_rob @ 04/16/09 10:19 PM
If you have to ask....

# 156 olemiss86 @ 04/16/09 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
lol the absence of a blog is getting to the masses. ugh. The better question is how many times have you hit F5 on this link?
http://insideblog.easports.com/default.aspx

lol only to be dissapointed to see Thank you John Madden.

I know right. Can't tell you how many times I've hit refresh. ha

# 157 Lava @ 04/16/09 10:35 PM
Quote:
lol the absence of a blog is getting to the masses. ugh. The better question is how many times have you hit F5 on this link?

A ton. -_-

# 158 Exonerated @ 04/16/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
I know right. Can't tell you how many times I've hit refresh. ha
Thank you John Madden!

Now get out of the way! Your holding up the bloG lol.

# 159 J-Unit40 @ 04/16/09 10:42 PM
Quote:

LOL. Sad ain't it? I'm sitting here watching "The Office" and hitting refresh like I have ADHD.

# 160 D_NyCe @ 04/16/09 10:45 PM
coo, I'm just hoping the graphics and gameplay gets better year after year, but this is cool tho

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.