Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

GTPlanet has posted a cryptic Gran Turismo 5 message. Can you figure it out?

Quote:
"There are many winds blowing in the air right now, and every one of them is telling its own tale.

First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time.

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds."

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Tommy Boy @ 04/17/09 07:48 AM
Sounds like December 1st worldwide release. The second part im not that sure on because of the numbers it hints at.

Second wind sounds like it could mean 600 cars(unlikely) with more coming also could skypaths be roads or races but thats 96 and again seems high

# 2 rockchisler @ 04/17/09 08:11 AM
The second part sounds like most cars from every Gran Turismo game will be in the new GT5.

# 3 Kruza @ 04/17/09 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardFatass
Sounds like December 1st worldwide release. The second part im not that sure on because of the numbers it hints at.

Second wind sounds like it could mean 600 cars(unlikely) with more coming also could skypaths be roads or races but thats 96 and again seems high

600 cars seems right to me. The last statement mentioning some birds of past reunion "resembling the look of the newborn birds" probably means that the new GT 5 will include souped-up or aftermarket tuned versions of cars that were in previous GT games.

I interpret "skypaths" as tracks or circuits. "Almost eight dozen of skypaths" means around 96 tracks. The reason the number is this high could be because various versions of certain tracks (reversed, mirrored, segmented, etc.) are counted as individual tracks.

And I agree with the March 2010 release date that was already pointed out by Seymour Scagnetti.

Kruza

# 4 ffyfe7 @ 04/17/09 11:02 PM
Yeah i first read this on ign and its a cool way to give out information. I managed to figure out everything that he said. Although im annoyed that it could be a March 2010 release date. All i want to do is race high powered cars around the Top Gear test track dag nabbit.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.