Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

It sure looks like it. According to this post at NCAA Strategies. Even more details, including an image from the box, can be found here.

Quote:
  • Prove your pride nationwide in the ultimate showdown of school spirit!
  • A revolutionary, in-depth Create-a-School mode.
  • Artificial intelligence that reacts to your strategic gameplay decisions.
  • Innovative defensive controls that will change the way you play the game.
  • All-new risk-reward gameplanning.
  • A new edition to the EA SPORTS broadcasting team bringing in-depth sideline reporting.

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ChiSox05 @ 04/19/09 06:54 PM
Clark will be back next year wont he? so he couldn't be a cover athlete. They are just using a silhouette of him for that purpose.

# 2 Watson @ 04/19/09 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSox05
Clark will be back next year wont he? so he couldn't be a cover athlete. They are just using a silhouette of him for that purpose.
they used McCoy for the promo in BR last year....

the sillouette that is

# 3 WolverinesFinest @ 04/19/09 06:57 PM
Quote:
yeah I doubt its him just a shadow for use of a cover.

# 4 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 06:58 PM
Idon't give a crap who's on the cover!!! I GOT MY CAS BACK!!!!

# 5 Cane_Mutiny @ 04/19/09 07:05 PM
Yeah, it looks fairly legit - until you notice the website it says to visit: "nccafootball.easports.com" Not so sure about this "NCCA"...

# 6 WolverinesFinest @ 04/19/09 07:07 PM
Besides that it looks fantastic and the facet that multiple people have seen it in different stores makes it even more believable.

# 7 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 07:20 PM
Well We can all just hope and wonder that its real!! but You think EA would have kept it hidden becuz it's such a big feature to so many of us!!

# 8 youALREADYknow @ 04/19/09 07:25 PM
It's real.

# 9 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
It's real.

I agree with you dude!

There will be people doing dances in the parking lot the night it comes out!!

# 10 Solidice @ 04/19/09 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
It's real.
I'm wondering what "All-new risk-reward game planning" could mean.

# 11 WolverinesFinest @ 04/19/09 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Probably the new "big" feature EA keeps hinting at...outside of CAS of course.

# 12 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 07:42 PM
Quote:

Very true it does sound like something nice and new we've not seen b4.

# 13 Squeezee12 @ 04/19/09 07:47 PM
I wonder what all the guys at EA and their marketing are doing right now.... Wonder how upset they are... Maybe they are not upset.... I would like to know what goes on at their studio when things like this or the cover athlete gets leaked....

# 14 Solidice @ 04/19/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I wonder what all the guys at EA and their marketing are doing right now.... Wonder how upset they are... Maybe they are not upset.... I would like to know what goes on at their studio when things like this or the cover athlete gets leaked....
probably at home watching TV. it's Sunday!

# 15 ChiSox05 @ 04/19/09 07:51 PM
I would assume they are going to **** a brick when they find out this was leaked. But what did they expect? why would they release these placeholders?

# 16 Solidice @ 04/19/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
I would assume they are going to **** a brick when they find out this was leaked. But what did they expect? why would they release these placeholders?
I don't think they will care too much, the only thing really "new" was this "All-new risk-reward game planning". and that doesn't really explain much as we don't have any real clue to what it is.

CASwasn't confirmed, but was pretty much expected after they released the Dynasty video a few weeks ago.

# 17 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 07:56 PM
I have no lcue what they would be expecting but i cannot WAIT until they elease the video showing us what all CAS has in it now!!

# 18 Young J 334 @ 04/19/09 07:57 PM
Quote:
I don't think they will care too much, the only thing really "new" was this "All-new risk-reward game planning". and that doesn't really explain much as we don't have any real clue to what it is.
Im guessin they have revamped the playbooks and threw in some more trick plays, reverses, etc. These are what I would consider high risk high reward. Or choosing a PB other than your team specific or one of the default PBs. Thats just a guess

# 19 pjpants @ 04/19/09 08:09 PM
awesome! Illinois state University joins the Big ten and blows up the world(after 5 yrs of mildness)! hope that i can use them in the OD

# 20 Trakan31 @ 04/19/09 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjpants
awesome! Illinois state University joins the Big ten and blows up the world(after 5 yrs of mildness)! hope that i can use them in the OD
Just as my Kingsport Cougars Are Gonna Do in the big ten as well!!

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.