Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just posted another Madden NFL 10. This one takes a sneak peek at the Wildcat, screenshots included.

Quote:
"Hello Madden faithful! This week marks a very big week across the Madden Nation in terms of news - gameplay footage, the cover athlete, and some feature / technology releases. What you might imagine is that is that we (the development team) are extremely busy trying to get the game in good shape for everyone to see. So since we don't actually have a ton of time to spend on the blog, and the marketing / PR folks will be releasing a ton of news about the game anyway, we thought the least we could do was just drop a few quick screenshots to showcase some new stuff we've added."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 drae2 @ 04/20/09 03:23 PM
Great Scott!! This game is really shaping up to be a BEAST!! Keep it going guys!

# 42 g2thecore @ 04/20/09 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Game looks a bit rough visually. But other things make up for it. GET OUT OF THE WAY REF!!!
Can you explain what you mean by rough? I think it looks awesome. The player models are sharp as hell, very detailed.

# 43 Checmate101 @ 04/20/09 03:24 PM
I like what I see, I like what I see

# 44 johnnyg713 @ 04/20/09 03:24 PM
Quote:
Game looks a bit rough visually. But other things make up for it. GET OUT OF THE WAY REF!!!
Wow really? what makes you say that? just curious..

# 45 g2thecore @ 04/20/09 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
Wow really? what makes you say that? just curious..
Lol, I just asked him the same thing.

# 46 Lusion @ 04/20/09 03:24 PM
is this todays monday blog?

# 47 wordtobigbird @ 04/20/09 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnutt6
The game is really looking good graphically. Just wanted to give some input though, I think the depth of field may be cranked up a little to much for closer objects and could possibly be toned down a little.
Reference:

very good comparison.

number 72 looks like he should be darker too. but madden stands up well compared to real life

# 48 SteelerSpartan @ 04/20/09 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnutt6

Brown should have the Sleeveless option

# 49 swanlee @ 04/20/09 03:30 PM
It always gets me that they release super close up detailed pictures of the game but while playing it we are always stuck with a far out, over head view since Madden has only one camera angle during gameplay.

These shots are nice but there should be a disclaimer that you will never see these details during gameplay.

Until they get in multiple\custom camera angles the only screen they should release are the ones while you are actually playing the game.

# 50 raphael @ 04/20/09 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I can't get over how so many people sit around with their Eastbay catalog and nit-pick over cleats. Shoes haven't been important since 8th grade people... Come on.
How can you say that? There's more than one type of cleats worn in the NFL so I think it is a pretty big deal to not have at least team colored cleats since so many NFL players wear them.

# 51 Big_Mig_11 @ 04/20/09 03:31 PM
Awesome!! Great graphics too.

# 52 Tengo Juego @ 04/20/09 03:31 PM
I'm not saying it looks bad. But its not polished NOR done. You cant deny its still rough and unfinished.

The visors are bugging me.

# 53 wordtobigbird @ 04/20/09 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
72 looks too light, numbers look too small.
numbers too small, logo too big. if ian noticed the logo he has to have noticed the numbers too

# 54 XtremeDunkz @ 04/20/09 03:33 PM
Quote:
I'm not saying it looks bad. But its not polished NOR done. You cant deny its still rough and unfinished.

The visors are bugging me.
I don't see it as rough or unfinished? It looks pretty amazing to me. I also don't see any visor problems. Just my opinion though.

# 55 AndyBernard @ 04/20/09 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael
How can you say that? There's more than one type of cleats worn in the NFL so I think it is a pretty big deal to not have at least team colored cleats since so many NFL players wear them.
its shoes

the only time you pay attention to them is during a replay

IAO, the person who originally stated that, prob meant, people aren't saying, Holy $%^% look how great the new screenshot is (which, btw, it looks great) they are focused on shoe color?

- wizeak

# 56 TheWatcher @ 04/20/09 03:34 PM
I got a chance to run the Wildcat in the Alpha... It was pretty nice.

# 57 AC IS ART @ 04/20/09 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
I can't get over how so many people sit around with their Eastbay catalog and nit-pick over cleats. Shoes haven't been important since 8th grade people... Come on.
You don't care for accesories, thats more than fine. But don't try to put people who think like me down, because we want Madden to look as closely as possible to what we see on TV.

# 58 AndyBernard @ 04/20/09 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

did the o-line double team as well in the wildcat as they did out of it?

# 59 kwpit79 @ 04/20/09 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

I'm a little concerned with this formation being added into M'10. I know, if it's in the game, but hopefully this formatoin isn't too effective.

# 60 g2thecore @ 04/20/09 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damien6663
and id much prefer madden play like it does on sunday, then have pretty cleats, but whatever floats your boat =)
+1

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.