Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 huntt26 @ 04/24/09 09:19 AM
Glad to see marching bands in.. has me intrigued. Didn't they re-record the band music?

# 42 RoyalBoyle78 @ 04/24/09 09:24 AM
I must say, I haven;t been keeping up with the new of NCAA or Madden this year like I used to. I will say this I'm very excited for both this year like I never been. Can't wait.

# 43 boxtrev @ 04/24/09 09:30 AM
The Texas Marching Band on the field! Does that mean we are getting halftime shows, OMT? Hopefully, team entrances and a postgame celebration will be added and more presentation improvements implemented. I like what I'm seeing!

# 44 RUhokie86 @ 04/24/09 09:30 AM
I liked the animations in the game this game looks pretty sweat. The only thing i hope is that they put Va. Tech Corp of Cadets Band on the Field instead of the Marching Virginians but then again i'm just glad E.A. has finally stepped up to the plate and put some stuff in that we wanted. I would love to see the band line up at the tunnel at tech and jump up and down till Va. Tech came out. Kinda Like doesnt start til 42 seconds in

# 45 huntt26 @ 04/24/09 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUhokie86
I liked the animations in the game this game looks pretty sweat. The only thing i hope is that they put Va. Tech Corp of Cadets Band on the Field instead of the Marching Virginians but then again i'm just glad E.A. has finally stepped up to the plate and put some stuff in that we wanted. I would love to see the band line up at the tunnel at tech and jump up and down till Va. Tech came out.
I agree.. even if the bands made a generic tunnel for every team, and they ran onto the field to screaming fans and the fight song, led by the cheerleaders with flags, I would be totally satisfied.

# 46 SkinsBoYee @ 04/24/09 09:46 AM
This looked great. Thought NCAA 09 was head and shoulders a better game than Madden last year. They seemed to get the Gameplay, even with some of the faults...to play just a better, more fun type of football.

That being said, still hate video's like this cause even though all those replay's looked great...and models looked great, and animation looked great...We did not see one true GAMEPLAY CAMERA view of plays as they are happening. This is a the same problem with Madden, and I hate to beat a dead horse...But if EA does not wake up to the fact that there simply needs to be more camera's, and user defined camera's...All these fancy, close up videos, are just that....fancy replays.

This is the year EA....we need more camera's to truly make all your efforts come to life for us.

# 47 Goffs @ 04/24/09 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
I don't know if I had higher expectations for Madden or what but I liked this video a hell of a lot more than the Madden trailer.

ya same here

# 48 greenegt @ 04/24/09 09:56 AM
Great trailer! Tons of new animations. Loved the OL/DL and WR/DB stuff we saw. Can't wait until the community guys can finally spill the beans on gameplay and the feedback they gave.

# 49 chubbs0486 @ 04/24/09 10:13 AM
That vid is great, the only thing I saw was that at the end of the vid #30 for Alabama, Donta Hightower, is white in the game. He's black in real life.

# 50 Brandwin @ 04/24/09 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp7588
I don't know if I had higher expectations for Madden or what but I liked this video a hell of a lot more than the Madden trailer.
Same here. I could have used a Baylor clip in there.

# 51 mattharding1 @ 04/24/09 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs0486
That vid is great, the only thing I saw was that at the end of the vid #30 for Alabama, Donta Hightower, is white in the game. He's black in real life.
Several players for Alabama look too light-skinned. The ones I saw in the video that need to be darker are #95 Brandon Deaderick, #25 Rolando McClain, #30 Dont'a Hightower, #28 Javier Arenas.

Also, I'm assuming that was Mark Ingram as #20 in the trailer who is #22 in real life.

# 52 Hokie20 @ 04/24/09 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattharding1
Several players for Alabama look too light-skinned. The ones I saw in the video that need to be darker are #95 Brandon Deaderick, #25 Rolando McClain, #30 Dont'a Hightower, #28 Javier Arenas.

Also, I'm assuming that was Mark Ingram as #20 in the trailer who is #22 in real life.
Ah, the beauty of roster editing. Just a couple of quick fixes, right?

# 53 mattharding1 @ 04/24/09 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie20
Ah, the beauty of roster editing. Just a couple of quick fixes, right?
Not for defaulted online rosters.

# 54 fistofrage @ 04/24/09 10:57 AM
Nice video....But since when hasn't the video looked nice.

Luckily with the Show and Fight Night, I won't have the burning desire to buy this game day one.

So I can wait through the 1st 2 weeks of the "Its Sick!" postings until the real info drops like no AI QB deep throws, the speed cheat ruins the game, too many pick 6's, etc.

# 55 da ThRONe @ 04/24/09 11:29 AM
Better but still not there for me. Those passes seem a little too low to catch in stride. Cheerleader still have no names in front. The band was refreshing. Im happy but not thrilled.

# 56 Rebel10 @ 04/24/09 11:31 AM
hmm, looks good, no group tackles from MAdden it seems.

# 57 da ThRONe @ 04/24/09 11:31 AM
IMO Madden trailer was better.

# 58 moose1619 @ 04/24/09 11:33 AM
Good trailer, a lot of small things to like. Only gripe is the tackle at the 1:16 mark. Just not a big fan of this type animation.

# 59 da ThRONe @ 04/24/09 11:38 AM
Player models look exactly the same as 09. Which isnt a problem for me. I need to see how the game plays out last year trailer looked very similar and we see how that turned out!

# 60 jrod1981 @ 04/24/09 11:38 AM
I'm VERY pleased with this vid and the direction it appears to be headed. I am a bit worried about the snow games though, as the field appeared rather...white! All in all, I will be glued to the net waiting for more and more info on this game

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.