Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 rudyjuly2 @ 04/24/09 02:11 PM
I thought the demo last year was very mediocre. Only being able to play 2 minute quarters on Varsity with no sliders doesn't represent football to me. I hope they give us longer quarters this year.

# 82 Speedy @ 04/24/09 02:19 PM
I'm pretty pleased so far. I'm assuming the Revo helmets (like Harvin used to wear last year) didn't make the cut...

# 83 Brandwin @ 04/24/09 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I thought the demo last year was very mediocre. Only being able to play 2 minute quarters on Varsity with no sliders doesn't represent football to me. I hope they give us longer quarters this year.
Just give us a full 5 minute quarter game for a demo.

# 84 myownsun @ 04/24/09 02:30 PM
I actually like this better than the madden trailer and a lot of looks better than 09.

# 85 myownsun @ 04/24/09 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Just give us a full 5 minute quarter game for a demo.
GOOD GOD please just give us this ^ the madden09 demo was the worst.

# 86 MMAsterkillah @ 04/24/09 02:43 PM
Not overly impressed, but saw some good things.

The movement animations just look too canned, even still.

# 87 zoltan @ 04/24/09 02:49 PM
alright i got some stuff to say............

first off................ WOW, light years better then any next gen NCAA they have made so far. From what i saw in this video, replayability is lookin very good.

I like what they are trying to do with presentation, even though they got it wrong, alot of people that buy NCAA dont know the exact formation of bands lol. I saw alot of break tackles, i love the procedural awareness feature, you could see alot of that in there.

It seems to me they also added in a ton of new animations....... I must admit i am lovin those too.

The running animation was lookin wayy better, as a matter of fact i only saw too bad runs in htat whole video, and both of em were towards the end.....

1) was the jeff demps run after he broke the tackle, love the break tackle animation, but the run after it was kinda ugly

2) was the oklahoma HB run after the florida one.... once again he broke the tackle, but then he like shifted in to that upright running stance they had last year......

Other then that, the running animations were bomb yo, the Auburn player slippin wih the water and everything....... that was a WOW moment...... his animation was all smooth, then he slipped, and you could see the water spot....... that was cool yo

one thing i am wonderin though.......... it appears that the cool asscesories arent in (it hasnt been confirmed, but no footage they've released has anything new in it............ which is a bummer)

and im also wonderin if theres gonna be field degrading in this game like in madden 07............

i thought that was tight...... other then that.... i know alot of people are skeptical about this Sizzle video becuase NCAA 09's was pretty cool (in my eyes anyways) and then the game turned out to be pretty bad......... but i think that this one is genuinely different, and i cant wait to see some gameplay footage.

# 88 davep @ 04/24/09 02:52 PM
Am I on the only one impressed by the slips in the rain? For some reason that has me the most intrigued...

# 89 pote14 @ 04/24/09 03:09 PM
did anyone notice the sidelines? is it still generic looking players and no chain gang?

# 90 myownsun @ 04/24/09 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
did anyone notice the sidelines? is it still generic looking players and no chain gang?

WTF are you telling me we still dont have interactive sidelines or a refs/chain gang?

Oh well F-it

# 91 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 04/24/09 03:42 PM
the video looks great, can't wait until some ratings come out

# 92 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 04/24/09 03:44 PM
O and I almost fell out of my chair when I seen the bad on the field lol...maybe that means some crucial presentation upgrades

# 93 OMT @ 04/24/09 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I wouldnt go that far! LOL But I expect Madden to look better. 32 teams 55 players per team vs. 120 teams 75 players per team.
They are the same player models for both games.

# 94 sportyguyfl31 @ 04/24/09 03:53 PM
Eh.. a trailer is just that.. I dont get excited over them at all.

# 95 da ThRONe @ 04/24/09 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
They are the same player models for both games.
Madden looks a whole lot sharper! Just on the eye test so something is different IDK what it is though.

# 96 Village Idiot @ 04/24/09 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Yeah man, what is it with that? Honest question. It doesn't seem like it would make a difference in terms of file size or whatever to have the quarter-length be as long as we want. Four quarters at two minutes each, or one 8-minute quarter, or four 15-minute quarters, or no game-clock at all ... what difference is there in terms of the content in the demo file?

Unless I'm just ignorant about something on the technical side, the whole thing seems kinda shady, like some suit has said "no, if they can play the demo for that long they won't buy the game" and that's the sole justification for limiting quarter-length.

Also, something I suggested last year as well, they should include practice mode in the demo.

# 97 AirRaidTT @ 04/24/09 04:13 PM
YES. My favorite uniform combo (white on red) is in the game!

# 98 Solidice @ 04/24/09 04:21 PM
took a few more screen caps of the video.

you tell him Daniel Howard.

the helmet with the assist.

yes, that is the ball your supposed to catch....

I would be worried too, doesn't look like it will feel good when you land.

headshot!

a few other random ones.

thats not a gun, your doing it wrong.

# 99 rudyjuly2 @ 04/24/09 04:48 PM
Finally saw the video. I am amazed at how much people can read into these things. Looked good but I'm not going to break it down lol.

# 100 wde1723 @ 04/24/09 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
same here, but you know there will be people that will try and say it looks the exact same as '09. I've play '09 a lot(Online Dynasty), and I can easily tell it's not the same.

if anyone spots new uniforms in this video tell me which ones and at what point in the video it came up. I'm trying to get some screen caps of them.
I think Wisconsin's normal away is white on white. In the video they had white on red. I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the game last year. What are Texas Tech's five you know of?

I think that video was awesome... the band could be leading to bigger things as far as presentation. This is a huge addition! I also liked seeing the SEC logo on Auburns field. It was in on the Swamp as well so it should be in on all. The O-Line/D-Line interaction was great. I'm officially "jacked".

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.