Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 alliance4g63 @ 04/26/09 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Ian is the new head of the team... so he wasn't the one that made the game like that in the past...

Ian has basically said that he wanted to keep rookie and pro modes the same in terms of play since casuals enjoy playing the game that way.

All-pro and all-madden got the most tuning and like I said before, this year the difference in rookie/pro and all-pro/all-madden will be the biggest they ever were in a madden game due to this.
But you know what man, it's the same pig with lipstick on. Look I'm pretty sure Ian has a very high approval rating with the community. I would assume that 99% of the people here want to see him succeed. The problem is Ian is not really the problem the core engine of the Madden game is the problem. This includes the game engine as well as all the suits signing the checks. Madden is so huge that they are almost obligated to keep it as it has been in the past which is evident from the recent videos.

Maybe we are speaking different languages. You say it's because it is on rookie, I say well then rookie should be eliminated. We just want different thing from a simulation video game. We have had the same debates on teamxbox and I don't think it will change.

I really hope they do good and I will eat my humble pie if August comes around and all my points are off base. But from the videos so far, it is just looking like the Madden hype train all over again. All aboard!

# 242 Bgamer90 @ 04/26/09 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
I don't read at a seventh- grade level because I constantly read research papers by my peers. That is at the college level. I would hope you could understand that, but then again, it might be above your head.
lol get a grip...

# 243 Perfect Zero @ 04/26/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
based on your responses, I seriously doubt that you are succeeding in college. What that person wrote that you didn't understand was written in plain English that any college student should understand.
I'm willing to put up my Bachelors against your GED.

# 244 roadman @ 04/26/09 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
They have before, but I admit not in the same fashion as they do today. I take it as a positive sign, but then again I look at their track record.

And thank you for clearing up that second paragraph. Now that I can read it, I'm not disputing that at all. What I'm saying is what you put in writing doesn't always get interpreted correctly.
Ok, but you also mentioned 7th grade English.

It's a message board, correct?

There doesn't need to be personal insults thrown around, don't you agree?

Or the need to be condescending and pompous.

# 245 Perfect Zero @ 04/26/09 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Ian worked on the team yes, but he didn't have any say as to what actually got in the game and what didn't.

lol you are funny.

All I'm doing is saying what has been said by the testers and the blogs. I don't have the game and neither have I played it (since if that was the case I wouldn't even talk about the game as much as I am now due to the various agreements the testers have to make lol).

Ian himself said the game was tuned the most on all-pro and all-madden and so have the testers. So who should I believe?
You (a person who hasn't played the game at all) or Ian and the testers who were critical of madden (people who have worked on the game and have played it)?
Well, I guess this is where we hit the wall. We keep repeating what we have said in the past. I take it from our arguments that

You believe this will be the best game since sliced bread (and before Packers Fan gets upset, it's a joke), and that everything will be set and ready to go in August.

What I am saying is that we have heard the same stuff from EA before, and we have been disappointed every single time. I'm really wanting this game to be good. I want to put 2k5 up, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Final comment (on the video at least): I'm glad we had this discussion, because it shows the hurt feelings of the past, and the hope for the future. I hope this time next year, we will be on the same page trusting in Ian and EA. I hope, but I am doubtful.

# 246 PVarck31 @ 04/26/09 12:37 AM
Wow this is sad. Some of you need to grow up. Infractions are forthcoming.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.