Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA just sent us these Madden NFL 10 Wii screenshots.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 drae2 @ 04/29/09 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
EA just sent us these Madden NFL 10 Wii screenshots.
Can you say YUK!?

# 2 CapnKill @ 04/29/09 05:54 PM
I'm still amazed by how good this looks... once again, PERFECT fit for the Wii.

Now I'm interested in what features it will have...

# 3 marcoyk @ 04/29/09 06:34 PM
wow, I'm kind of surprised with the comments about how these look horrible. I have a wii and I have played some serious graphically-inferior games... *cough* nba live 08 *cough*. Look at the nba live 08 screen shots and see what you think. these look amazing for the Wii and fit it's style. everything looks crisp and clean (i realize they're cartoony)

# 4 Brandon_c993 @ 04/29/09 06:40 PM
I love how they did this for the Wii ya it would be horrible on the 360 or PS3 but on the Wii it is a great fit...the Wii you think fun not really sim so it fits well when I see these players models I think it looks fun...(:

# 5 CapnKill @ 04/29/09 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcoyk
wow, I'm kind of surprised with the comments about how these look horrible. I have a wii and I have played some serious graphically-inferior games... *cough* nba live 08 *cough*. Look at the nba live 08 screen shots and see what you think. these look amazing for the Wii and fit it's style. everything looks crisp and clean (i realize they're cartoony)
Yep, agree 100%... I mean they put some real effort and not just ported the PS2 version over with no enhancements...and yeah it look sreally clean.

I mean, really this is the Ps2 game with better graphics right? Lots of peopple have been asking for that.

# 6 Valdarez @ 04/29/09 06:53 PM
I noticed the Wii version has the marker (on the field painting) that shows what's needed for the 1st down. The XBox 360 version doesn't.

# 7 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 06:56 PM
Glad I sold my Wii.

Sold it at a good time, sold it for $500

# 8 Valdarez @ 04/29/09 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Glad I sold my Wii.

Ahhh.. I love the Wii. RE4 was an amazing game to play on the console. Controllers fit perfectly for that game.

# 9 thudias @ 04/29/09 06:58 PM
really Wii? just stick to The Bigs or see if Phil can resurrect NFL Street for ya!

Kidding.

# 10 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Ahhh.. I love the Wii. RE4 was an amazing game to play on the console. Controllers fit perfectly for that game.
I had RE4. But the problem was I was tired of saying "____ is coming out in 2 months," then the game ends up being garbage.

I don't know, maybe a PS3 and 360(I have both) set the standard(for me) the Wii couldn't reach.

# 11 Brandon_c993 @ 04/29/09 07:15 PM
Quote:
Glad I sold my Wii.

Oh man I only sold mine for $300...

# 12 Valdarez @ 04/29/09 07:18 PM
Quote:
I had RE4. But the problem was I was tired of saying "____ is coming out in 2 months," then the game ends up being garbage.

I don't know, maybe a PS3 and 360(I have both) set the standard(for me) the Wii couldn't reach.
I have all 3 and use them for different things. Wii for fun games that make good use of the motion controllers or for group games (in house). PS3 for BluRay Movies and platform specific titles (MGS4, Big Planet, God of War 3). XBox 360 for pretty much every other game (think I have 90 some odd titles on the 360 now, not counting arcade games).

# 13 cowboyscowboys @ 04/29/09 07:20 PM
Ugly, maybe little kids will like it.

# 14 lesco543 @ 04/29/09 07:21 PM
omg wow this looks really fun to play in a more accurate way! haha. but seriously, i sorta wish the madden xbox 360 shoes were like in relationship to the whole body, they seem sorta extra small in some of the screenshots

# 15 lesco543 @ 04/29/09 07:23 PM
like this* (wii)

# 16 Trini G1aDiaToR @ 04/29/09 07:57 PM
I think a cartoony looks works great for the Wii. As long as they design games specifically for the Wii then it'll look better than trying to port something over. It doesn't necessarily have to be cartoony, but it works.

The Wii version is not just PS2 + slightly better graphics either. The whole "call your shotZ" or what ever they called it... where you get to draw your own routes was an amazing feature and I hope they build on it this year.

I'll probably be getting NCAA on the 360 and Madden on the Wii (although I may rent Madden on 360 as well just to check it out). Either way, the Wii def. deserves more respect than it gets from (most) developers and folks here at OS.

MLB Power Pros, Pro Evolution Soccer, Madden, Tiger Woods and hopefully the two Tennis games coming out this year show that the Wii, when treated right, can be great for sports games (not to mention Wii Sports and hopefully Punch Out as well).

# 17 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Oh man I only sold mine for $300...
I bundled mine with an extra controller, 2 controller charger, 2GB SD card, 4 games, and obviously Wii Sports.

# 18 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 08:00 PM
Quote:
I have all 3 and use them for different things. Wii for fun games that make good use of the motion controllers or for group games (in house). PS3 for BluRay Movies and platform specific titles (MGS4, Big Planet, God of War 3). XBox 360 for pretty much every other game (think I have 90 some odd titles on the 360 now, not counting arcade games).
Yeah, but IMO Wii's 'fun' games aren't as fun as they seem.

# 19 Valdarez @ 04/29/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Yeah, but IMO Wii's 'fun' games aren't as fun as they seem.
To each their own. I would buy a game twice though if the controllers made it a separate / different experience. Plus, I don't think the Wii is ever going to have solid online play / support.

# 20 bowdown2shadi @ 04/29/09 08:05 PM
Quote:
To each their own. I would buy a game twice though if the controllers made it a separate / different experience. Plus, I don't think the Wii is ever going to have solid online play / support.
I had Medal Of Honor Heroes 2, online was fun.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.