Home
News Post

Looks like you can get the Fight Night Round 4 demo on May 14th, if you preorder through Gamestation.com.

Quote:
"Its predecessor is the pound-for-pound king of boxing videogames - but now the younger, hungrier Fight Night Round 4 is stepping up to claim its rightful place as the undisputed champ!

Fight Night 4 on PS3 and Xbox delivers a series of deadly combinations to leave the competition lying flat out on the mat. The deft one-two punches of a new gameplay engine and improved fighting physics mean punches now connect in even more spectacular fashion in Fight Night Round 4 for Xbox 360 and PS3, while the presence of some of history's greatest fighters - from a young Mike Tyson to the legendary Mohammed Ali - lets boxing fans pit the greats against each other to find out exactly who is the greatest of all time!

Be one of the first to play the best boxing game around - Preorder Fight Night Round 4 below and you'll get an early-access downloadable demo!"

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 DaveDQ @ 05/11/09 03:49 PM
I reserved mine the other day and they were somewhat confused as to how the process unfolds. One guy said they'd email it. But they were certain that if you pre-order, you get the demo early. It should be soon because the store was setting things up to brand FN4.

# 22 TreyIM2 @ 05/11/09 04:03 PM
DaveDQ - Yea, same confusion with the guy at the spot I was in. Gamestop needs to definitely give a definitive date on this demo access.

# 23 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/11/09 09:08 PM
Just went to EB to get my pre order on. Code still doesn't work. The guy working had no idea what I was talking about. He was like "yea the code should work as soon as you put it in."

I told him about what was going on and he really started to piss me off so I left the store. Idiots at EB have no clue sometimes.

# 24 Complex @ 05/11/09 09:17 PM
Word is it wont work until the 15th at least

# 25 statum71 @ 05/11/09 09:43 PM
Man GameStop is talking about 2 weeks before release date on their promotion here in the US....

Why do we have to wait so late? Two weeks is not all that early.

UFC came out almost a month early. And it wasn't even a special promotion.

# 26 JayBee74 @ 05/11/09 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Well, I preordered from gamestop......unless I'm missing something, I did not get a code, tha rats, lol. Time to make some calls. Where my **** at!! lol
Yeah, like i said before the first one i went to didn't have the codes and the next one did.

# 27 Money99 @ 05/12/09 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
im not wasting $5 on a demo. I got the UFC demo for nothing. Chances are i wont even get Fight Night because the roster is not impressive and the UFC game looks better and from what ive played of it so far, is better than any fight night game ive played.
It's flat out wrong and ignorant to believe FNRd4 is even remotely similar to previous versions.
You would know that if you played it.

# 28 JayBee74 @ 05/12/09 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
It's flat out wrong and ignorant to believe FNRd4 is even remotely similar to previous versions.
You would know that if you played it.
I could be wrong but I think he's made his mind up already if he's not willing to risk $5 to get $5 store credit for the demo of the game.

# 29 N51_rob @ 05/12/09 10:17 AM
Pretty much. I never even buy from gamestop anymore. Get it from this place that sells most titles before the street date. I've had a $5 credit at a game stop since before NCAA 09 comes out. I'm just gonna go move it to this title. Never to early to get a feel for the new controls.

Does anyone know if the facemaking application will work in the demo like, the other boxing game? (The name escapes me right now.)

# 30 Money99 @ 05/12/09 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I could be wrong but I think he's made his mind up already if he's not willing to risk $5 to get $5 store credit for the demo of the game.
I would say your assessment is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Pretty much. I never even buy from gamestop anymore. Get it from this place that sells most titles before the street date. I've had a $5 credit at a game stop since before NCAA 09 comes out. I'm just gonna go move it to this title. Never to early to get a feel for the new controls.

Does anyone know if the facemaking application will work in the demo like, the other boxing game? (The name escapes me right now.)
Facebreaker? Yup, the same technology will allow you to create virtually anyone you can get a picture of.

# 31 N51_rob @ 05/12/09 11:05 AM
Thanks Money. Will it be in the demo version like the facebreaker demo?

# 32 Money99 @ 05/12/09 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Thanks Money. Will it be in the demo version like the facebreaker demo?
Sorry, I have no idea. I hope so though.

# 33 ANT_P1989 @ 05/12/09 04:02 PM
I got my PS3 FNR4 demo code today....It doesn't work yet, but hopefully it will later today, or tomorrow.

# 34 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/12/09 06:13 PM
Anyone tried there code lately?

# 35 DaveDQ @ 05/12/09 06:55 PM
Just tried mine...no go.

# 36 Money99 @ 05/12/09 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Just tried mine...no go.
Just tried mine too (360), still no go.

# 37 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/12/09 08:27 PM
No go for me as well.

# 38 TreyIM2 @ 05/14/09 04:15 PM
Demo is up!

# 39 TreyIM2 @ 05/14/09 04:17 PM
BTW, I pre-ordered mine through Gamestop last week and I plugged in the code this morning and it worked. Game is sweet but I only got to play a little bit of a round because I had to leave out and I'm about to play again. They start u off with a tutorial, though.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.