Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post

GTPlanet has the scoop.

Quote:
"ou don’t have to decrypt any secret messages for this tidbit of news! Coming straight from Kazunori Yamauchi himself, weather changes and night racing can be expected soon. GTPlanet user MGR managed to dig up the following interview with Yamauchi-san, conducted by Audi. It’s part of the Audi R8 Meets Gran Turismo 5 mini-site and documentary, which gives two professional drivers the opportunity to compare the R8 in both the real and virtual world (also check out the video - including footage of the Nurburgring Nordschleife running in GT5: Prologue - on GTPlanet’s YouTube Channel). Unfortunately, the video is in German, but Yamauchi’s interview is in print and can easily be translated. In addition to dynamic weather and lighting, he also reiterates the inclusion of damage."

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TreyIM2 @ 05/11/09 06:18 PM
That sounds great and all but I am even more interested in whether or not car deformity will be in GT5. I stayed away from Prologue because of that omission. Time to get with the times, Polyphony...

# 2 Flawless @ 05/11/09 06:31 PM
In the interview he says they will be able to simulate damage to "racing cars" soon. Whenever that is.

# 3 TreyIM2 @ 05/11/09 06:50 PM
Yea, I've heard that before but I want a full declaration by Polyphony stating that it will INDEED be in GTA 5

# 4 R9NALD9 @ 05/12/09 09:35 AM
As much as I want damage to be in GT5, it won't be the deciding factor whether I will buy the game or not. GT5 Prologue was a good game and I really enjoyed every second of playing it, especially now that they included perfomance limitations to make the races closer and actually "races". GT5 is a sure buy on my side, can't wait to buy myself an Enzo to drive circles around everyone else

# 5 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/13/09 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9
As much as I want damage to be in GT5, it won't be the deciding factor whether I will buy the game or not. GT5 Prologue was a good game and I really enjoyed every second of playing it, especially now that they included perfomance limitations to make the races closer and actually "races". GT5 is a sure buy on my side, can't wait to buy myself an Enzo to drive circles around everyone else
This game and Final Fantasy are day 1 purchase whenever those days come

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.