Home
Madden 2010 News Post

EA has just posted another Madden NFL 10 blog. Ian talks about revamping how injuries work.

Quote:
"Welcome back Madden faithful, it’s Monday and that means it’s time for another blog! This week we wanted to go into some depth about a new feature you can expect to see in Madden NFL 10: our revamped injury system. Hopefully this new addition is just one (of many) that continues to prove that we are focused on delivering an authentic NFL experience to our fans – and that while we are still ensuring to innovate in every single iteration, that innovation has to come inside of what’s core to NFL simulation football. As we said in our [mission statement] way back in January, we aren’t about gimmicks, we are here to create an authentic representation of the sport. “Everything You See On Sunday, See It In Madden NFL”…injuries are a major part of that.

Along with the obvious concern for the well-being of the athlete, there are also typically very major ramifications to the team when a player gets hurt. How serious is the injury? Can the player continue to play hurt even with the risk of re-injury? How well can his backup fill in if he is out? How will the team adjust to continue without him? Will their opponent exploit the loss of the starter? We wanted to emulate all of this strategy, suspense, and emotion behind injuries in Madden NFL 10."

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Da Bears @ 05/21/09 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
hey da bears i have been trying like to contact donny moor to get the stripes fixed on the bears pants.

i 'll keep bugging them via tweeter

Thanks celg.I hope they will fix it.

# 162 TitansCJ#28 @ 05/21/09 07:04 PM
yeah, but only thing that sucks...is the whole X-ray ****...that needs to go. like maybe when the player is injured after they see whats wrong then they should announce the injury. it would be alot realistic. but its nice so far.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.