Home
News Post

The new mini-patch for MLB 09: The Show, version 1.07 has been released.

Quote:
"Description: Replay/Highlight issue addressed."

MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '09: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rawdeal28 @ 05/19/09 04:20 PM
HEY, the funny guy is a mod now. lol

anyway, list? i thought this just fixed the highlights at the end of the game?

# 2 Rhino64 @ 05/19/09 04:20 PM
I love it! i was satisfied with the last patch this can only make things perfect good work SCEA

# 3 Chef Matt @ 05/19/09 04:24 PM
I was starting to think everyone was afraid to impress upon this new patch. I'm at work so I can't check it out for myself or I would. I hate work.

# 4 Eski33 @ 05/19/09 04:28 PM
Was the AI lineup issue fixed with this patch?

# 5 loogs @ 05/19/09 04:40 PM
i havent noticed anything yet. they still announce that with a win your team will go back to .500 (or 2 games under .500 with a loss). the lineup issue is still there too. my replays seem to be fine but i havent accidentally hit the x button yet, during a flashback. so i dont really see anything yet. lets wait for Ramone.

# 6 lendog691 @ 05/19/09 04:40 PM
I understand a little about wanting to see highlights but the main thing for me and most i think is the a.i lineup glitch with roster control on. Without it it defently changes the game.

# 7 Russell_SCEA @ 05/19/09 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondoman
Russell has stated time and time and time again that the ONLY thing being fixed was the replay/highlight issue.

People expecting other things are probably gonna be disappointed.

Correct flame away lol

# 8 FunkDockta27 @ 05/19/09 05:07 PM
o so i hadnt really noticed as i only had 1.06 for about a week...what was up with the replay/highlights?

do you mean if i replay a HR that I can watch the complete dinger now? Cuz like b4 if i went to save a HR replay, it would only go as far as halfway or so down the firstbase line...

# 9 lendog691 @ 05/19/09 05:46 PM
I was hopeing for the best but figured it wasn't gonna happen, so i guess we just move on? For the record though i'm very dissapointed as this was my favorite sports game.

# 10 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/19/09 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
I was hopeing for the best but figured it wasn't gonna happen, so i guess we just move on? For the record though i'm very dissapointed as this was my favorite sports game.
I have to disagree, what more do you want SCEA to do? They have released 3 patches since the release date to resolve issues and you are still not happy? They mentioned what was going to be fixed before the release of the patch.

Why is it no longer your favorite sports game? just courious

# 11 EnigmaNemesis @ 05/19/09 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CAROLINA
They have released 3 patches since the release date
They have?

I thought this was just patch number 2.

Can you give info on what the other patch was, besides the "big one" that got us in this mess?

Was there a launch patch I am not remembering?

# 12 magoo1967 @ 05/19/09 06:09 PM
I downloaded the patch and played a game in my franchise. I purposely hit x to skip 2 different flashback HR replays and I still got all the highlights at the end of the game. So it would appear that the replay issue has been fixed as promised with 1.07. Not sure about any crash/freeze issues because I don't play much RTTS and I never had that problem arise in my franchise so far (fingers crossed).

# 13 jharnett @ 05/19/09 06:10 PM
Has Patch 1.07 fixed the RTTS and Franchise glitches. My franchise and RTTS seasons have stopped on the November 15th date.

Game then resets and returns to the Ps3 main screen. I'm at work, but if anyone knows if the patch fixed this, please post confirmation.

Much appreciated.

# 14 Mister Redbird @ 05/19/09 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Correct flame away lol
You won't get any flames from me. I think this is a great game and I understand no game is perfect. I've played them ALL from Micro League Baseball in the 70's up to the current offerings and I think this one is the best. Thanks SCEA.

# 15 BIG CAROLINA @ 05/19/09 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
They have?

Can you give info on what the other patch was, besides the "big one" that got us in this mess?

When you 1st went online with the game( It was a day 1 patch for what I have no idea)

# 16 mctrees02 @ 05/19/09 06:15 PM
Ever since installing this patch, the "pitches by inning" graphic that pops up between batters shows all of my pitches thrown as being in the first inning and 0's in place for every subsequent inning the starter has thrown.

# 17 SoxFan01605 @ 05/19/09 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
They have?

There was a patch shortly after release. I believe it mainly addressed some online issues and such that SCEA couldn't get ironed out prior to release (pretty much a release patch, I guess).

# 18 SoxFan01605 @ 05/19/09 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mctrees02
Ever since installing this patch, the "pitches by inning" graphic that pops up between batters shows all of my pitches thrown as being in the first inning and 0's in place for every subsequent inning the starter has thrown.
This isn't patch related. It happened to me a couple times prior to any of the patches (well, at least the last couple). Not sure what triggers it as it seems random.

# 19 duke776 @ 05/19/09 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Guys, before we go on another thousand post patch thread can we get more confirmation on what this patch was supposed to fix?

Maybe the mod can close this thread, take PMs from people and post accordingly? Just a thought.
Russel confirmed it was only the highlight/replay issue on the 1st page.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039587416

# 20 sdf4977 @ 05/19/09 07:29 PM
I have played a few games post-patch and so far no errors and no crashes, and I have been able to take videos and all the replays have been there

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.