Home
NCAA Football 10 News Post

Looks like it. Kendall Boyd just tweeted this.

Quote:
"Ok, so we had some issues with timing, but I think we're on schedule for our latest NCAA video to post tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com!"

NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 10Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 61 - View All
NCAA Football 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 iAM-IncReDiBLe- @ 05/22/09 12:16 AM
IT's 12.15am and no blog. I was just hoping to catch some actual gameplay from the video.

# 102 whatcha @ 05/22/09 12:21 AM
*waits for folks to start posting every two minutes that the blog isn't up yet.....gets his popcorn ready for thread lockage*

# 103 Lava @ 05/22/09 12:23 AM
Ok, so we had some issues with timing, but I think we're on schedule for our latest NCAA video to post tonight on ncaafootball.easports.com!about 8 hours ago

1. @BSherrod No ETA, we have to do file compressions so it can go on the web. Sometimes we hit snags but hopefully in a couple hours.about 7 hours ago

*sigh*

# 104 sportzbro @ 05/22/09 12:25 AM
At this point, I'm more excited to see how my power point (that I'm currently working on) will turn out than what season showdown info they post tonight..if any at all.

# 105 Tuxedo9000 @ 05/22/09 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
When you make promises to your consumers/fans and do not come through you are labled LIARS. Im sorry but there is nothing anyone can say to defend EA for this. If you cant do something dont give your word. They would have been better off doing no blogs at all. Lol "the blogs will get better from week to week." We went from pocket forming to teambuilder to Season bulls***, I mean showdown. Back to UFC undisputed
Ha, I agree. The pocket blog was their best one yet. They really need to focus on gameplay blogs more, show adaptive ai in action, show some line steering. That'd make us all happy to see the computer show a deep ball, fighting with the corner to get position.

# 106 eritraj @ 05/22/09 12:39 AM
Good thread...EA Sports is a joke. This is what happens when your none of your developers have played a down of football in their life. Year after year NCAA is filled with dumb **** features like SS that EA promotes likes hell to get people interested. Get of your asses and listen to what the community wants. The majority don't give a ****e about SS so quit trying to sell it as a cool new feature.

Give us better gameplay, presentation, more in depth dynasty and equipment upgrades...SS is horse****...Quit promoting it. You guys should be ashamed of your work. Just read this thread and maybe you will get the idea to actually put effort into the game...Or at least find someone who will. This is a joke...Get your act together EA.

Give the people what they want...I've never heard anyone ask for SS... so I don't know why you think that should take precident over the long list of improvements people do want.

At least you gave us windsocks......................................... ............................

# 107 eritraj @ 05/22/09 12:40 AM
How is UFC undiputed? Worth buying? Hows the gameplay?

# 108 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/22/09 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
c'mon man I just restated about 10 posts ago that there's nothing to turn on or off. If you want to participate in it go in and select a team if you don't then don't and you never have to worry about it no pop ups no nothing. understand?
I guess I understand. But still SS is not going to be that big in ncaa 10. You allready a ton people hating ncaa team for putting this in. But who knows this might grow on people. You never know.

# 109 Happyvally74 @ 05/22/09 12:45 AM
With NCAA 10 not releasing their blog updates on time it seems like they don't really care that much, to be honest. You say your gonna release information every Thursday about the game. Then do it.

I'm sorry if I'm a little angry about this but NCAA is the game I spend the most time playing every year, and expect the blog team to get the word out on time. Your a professional game and it should be a priority to release game related info on time. It just looks sloppy.

It seems like mentioning updates about the game is a side deal that gets delayed till whenever someone has "free time" to upload a video and write a paragraph.

# 110 lilcoo3 @ 05/22/09 12:50 AM
What really sucks is the lack of info period from EA about this game. I mean it comes out in less than2 months and madden is gettinginfo out there like it aint nothing. Very few meaningful screen shots and only one damn sizzle video. You gotta be kidding me dude. As a true NCAA hard core junkie this crap is booty

# 111 Tengo Juego @ 05/22/09 12:52 AM
Quote:
How is UFC undiputed? Worth buying? Hows the gameplay?
Gameplay is great. Career mode sucks. Create a fighter is rather basic and there just is a major lack in replay value. Best mode is probably the classic fights but I dont follow UFC enough to care about doing them.

As far as the blog, It sucks that they keep making us wait so late lately. But we should all be used to this now. Find something better to do in your free time than sit around complaining about it.

# 112 Happyvally74 @ 05/22/09 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Gameplay is great. Career mode sucks. Create a fighter is rather basic and there just is a major lack in replay value. Best mode is probably the classic fights but I dont follow UFC enough to care about doing them.

As far as the blog, It sucks that they keep making us wait so late lately. But we should all be used to this now. Find something better to do in your free time than sit around complaining about it.
****, if we dont complain about it we will be getting blog updates on Monday that were promised on Thursday. Someone needs to be held responsible for these lazy delays.

Better yet lets stop complaining and wait for the game to be released to have the game delete schools when you decide to customize some of the players.

# 113 baumy300 @ 05/22/09 12:58 AM
The only thing that would make UFC better would be a mode where you select which fighter you represent, sort of like your favorite one, and how you play through the career mode and online dictates how high your fighter is ranked on a leaderboard so that way people can see once and for all who really is the best UFC fighter. You also can win points for how you play and if you are an underdog who defeats a higher rated fighter.

# 114 boisejames @ 05/22/09 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
The only thing that would make UFC better would be a mode where you select which fighter you represent, sort of like your favorite one, and how you play through the career mode and online dictates how high your fighter is ranked on a leaderboard so that way people can see once and for all who really is the best UFC fighter. You also can win points for how you play and if you are an underdog who defeats a higher rated fighter.

+1

# 115 firktaf @ 05/22/09 01:00 AM
Is this video on the NCAA site about Season Showdown new?

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/home.action

I haven't paid too close of attention to Season Showdown stuff since I'm not interested in it but I haven't seen this before and it's not accompanied by a blog either. If it is new, then maybe this video and a new blog are two separate things.

# 116 Happyvally74 @ 05/22/09 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firktaf

I haven't paid too close of attention to Season Showdown stuff since I'm not interested in it but I haven't seen this before and it's not accompanied by a blog either. If it is new, then maybe this video and a new blog are two separate things.
That was in the last blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I think its funny how mad you guys are and yet none of you will boycott the game
I buy the game becuase I enjoy playing it. YES I think the NCAA development teams could care less if i bought it or not

# 117 lilcoo3 @ 05/22/09 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firktaf

Thats from last week bro

# 118 firktaf @ 05/22/09 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyvally74
That was in the last blog
Meh, that's what I figured. I went back and skimmed through last weeks blog and didn't see the video or a link to it so I wasn't sure.

# 119 Happyvally74 @ 05/22/09 01:08 AM
Tomorrow I'm going to tell all my clients to call me back on monday when I'm ready to deal with them to see if I am as successful as the NCAA team.

Last rant , Good night.

# 120 Lava @ 05/22/09 01:09 AM
I'd boycott if there were another NCAA game in town...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.