Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Joystiq has posted another Madden NFL 10 article, this one titled Madden 10: Did EA press reset?

Quote:
"Frazier, Cummings and the rest of the staff are frustrated by the repetitive criticisms lobbed at Madden. Frazier vehemently defended the integrity of this team, if not the integrity of EA Sports' exclusive right to use NFL licenses. "We found out about it the same day everyone else did," Frazier said of the deal. "I get that concern." But Frazier was quick to point out that EA has invested more money in Madden this year than any previous year, suggesting that at no level in the company is there a push to ease back on development initiative in the wake of diminished competition. "EA isn't trying to get lazy with this franchise," Frazier insisted. EA isn't trying to get overly ambitious either."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
You'll probably be receiving your Madden news from a different internet source.
good this site sucks anyway just a bunch of EA slaves that take anything EA shoves up there *** I tried to be civil I really did but now I just don't give a ****.

# 102 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL
good this site sucks anyway just a bunch of EA slaves that take anything EA shoves up there *** I tried to be civil I really did but now I just don't give a ****.
Yeah even though just about every one here has given posts about what they felt was wrong with past maddens.

# 103 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 04:05 PM
Quote:
It happens, I agree that part is crazy, but take Ian out of the equation, if you still praise the game, others, as you have evidenced in this very thread, will call you out negatively.
Quote:
Not sure why you are laughing at someone that will receive infractions?

Who did i call out negatively go back and reread what i have written, reading comprehension is key. Why am i laughing? why is that your business? Obviously i found what he said funny, duh.

# 104 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 04:06 PM
as jack Nicholson joker said If you gotta go out Go out with a BANG HAHA tjizzle keep laughing homie this site has to much dickriding for a greedy company like EA.

# 105 roadman @ 05/29/09 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjizzle
Who did i call out negatively go back and reread what i have written, reading comprehension is key. Why am i laughing? why is that your business? Obviously i found what he said funny, duh.

Never said you personally called out anyone negatively.

Irony that reading comprehension is the key, correct?

# 106 tjizzle @ 05/29/09 04:08 PM
Quote:
Never said you personally called out anyone negatively.

Irony that reading comprehension is the key, correct?
Your post did not make sense, sorry my mistake.

# 107 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 04:13 PM
Quote:
Not sure why you are laughing at someone that will receive infractions?
I laughed at it too since it was stupid.

Like honestly, I wonder what the thinking process is of people like that on forums. It's like they are programmed to say nothing else but stuff like that. And what boggles my mind is seeing that people like this are over 20 years old (some even over 30).

I honestly think it's something mental (I'm not being funny or trying to "diss" them).

# 108 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
I really thinks it's time for EA to scrap their current mold and start over at the foundation. I don't think that Madden can provide us with the experience we're looking for on it's current build. They need to stop developing on the 360 and start all over again.
^^^This is what I'm talking about in terms of what some people are saying based on a 2 min vid that was cut in a lot of areas, and on pro, of a game that's still being worked on.

Again, I think we should see how the final game turns out before we make statements like that...

# 109 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
I laughed at it too since it was stupid.

Like honestly, I wonder what the thinking process is of people like that on forums. It's like they are programmed to say nothing else but stuff like that. And what boggles my mind is seeing that people like this are over 20 years old (some even over 30).

I honestly think it's something mental (I'm not being funny or trying to "diss" them).
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'll like to say sorry to EA I will blindly buy your sub par product in take that cooperate dick. after all, you in the other cooperation's can never be criticized. we the people should just slave 9-5 for you all in then buy your sub par products. I'm so sorry the World has become a place were the cooperation's can shove it up my *** in I cant say anything without being attacked by the people you have brainwashed. I'm sorry to OS for not being a sheep in kissing the *** of dev who don't deserve it since the game is not even out yet in they haven't proven anything or showed me anything to praise them for I'm Sorry guys I'm sorry I'll never have a opinion again.

# 110 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 04:45 PM
Quote:
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'll like to say sorry to EA I will blindly buy your sub par product in take that cooperate dick. after all, you in the other cooperation's can never be criticized. we the people should just slave 9-5 for you all in then buy your sub par products. I'm so sorry the World has become a place were the cooperation's can shove it up my *** in I cant say anything without being attacked by the people you have brainwashed. I'm sorry to OS for not being a sheep in kissing the *** of dev who don't deserve it since the game is not even out yet in they haven't proven anything or showed me anything to praise them for I'm Sorry guys I'm sorry I'll never have a opinion again.
Wow... you are truly unbelievable.

# 111 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 05:13 PM
Quote:
Wow... you are truly unbelievable.
Nothing unbelievable about it. the cooperation's are slaving the people putting out sub par products. what did I say that wasn't true? you thank its OK to be a slave for the cooperation's?

I feel sorry for you sheeple you don't relies that the cooperation's don't care about you, in well tell you what you want to hear to get you to continue to salve yourself to buy their produce's. then when your not happy with what they give you they tell you... "its going to be alright we'll fix it" only to slightly improve it so we can slave another 9-5 to buy even more sub par products. then the people like you who full for the promises attack those who have different opinion, call them trolls, haters, crazy basically telling them to stay in there place in be a good sheep. then you say you like constructive criticism then when they provide sad criticism you still tell them to stay in there place then when they refuse you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.

I already know how a brainwashed mind works its not your fault its the TV, Music, video games, sports, reality TV, public schools, college's/university's. that dumb you down into thinking the cooperation are your friends in never should be questioned. once again sorry, in I'll never have a opinion again.

# 112 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 05:21 PM
Quote:
Nothing unbelievable about it. the cooperation's are slaving the people putting out sub par products. what did I say that wasn't true? you thank its OK to be a slave for the cooperation's?
What???

Quote:
I feel sorry for you sheeple you don't relies that the cooperation's don't care about you, in well tell you what you want to hear to get you to continue to salve yourself to buy their produce's. then when your not happy with what they give you they tell you... "its going to be alright we'll fix it" only to slightly improve it so we can slave another 9-5 to buy even more sub par products. then the people like you who full for the promises attack those who have different opinion, call them trolls, haters, crazy basically telling them to stay in there place in be a good sheep. then you say you like constructive criticism then when they provide sad criticism you still tell them to stay in there place then when they refuse you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.
I don't do that.

Again there's a different in giving good critical feedback and mindless bashing (like you are doing now).

Quote:
I already know how a brainwashed mind works its not your fault its the TV, Music, video games, sports, reality TV, public schools, college's/university's. that dumb you down into thinking the cooperation are you friends in never should be questioned once again sorry in I'll never have a opinion again.
Wow... lol.

# 113 coogrfan @ 05/29/09 05:47 PM
Quote:

I already know how a brainwashed mind works its not your fault its the TV, Music, video games, sports, reality TV, public schools, college's/university's. that dumb you down into thinking the cooperation are your friends in never should be questioned. once again sorry, in I'll never have a opinion again.
The word you're looking for is "corporation".

Seriously, just go away. Your childish rants will not be missed.

# 114 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 05:48 PM
Quote:
What???

I don't do that.

Again there's a different in giving good critical feedback and mindless bashing (like you are doing now).

Wow... lol.
you laugh that shows I'm right. a brainwashed mind want believe there brainwashed even if you tell them. they'll continue to denie their salves, then laugh at anybody who tells them of said brainwashing. that's sad really, it just shows how lost the general populous is. but all will be revealed by the government in cooperation's you love so much real soon the question is will you be able to handle the truth, when all I said will be confirmed laugh now you'll be crying later. oh yeah I'll get the last laugh HAHAHAHA

# 115 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
The word you're looking for is "corporation".

Seriously, just go away. Your childish rants will not be missed.
then you say you like constructive criticism then when they provide sad criticism you still tell them to stay in there place then when they refuse you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.

Thanks for proving my point sheep HAHAHAHAHA

# 116 coogrfan @ 05/29/09 05:52 PM
Quote:
then you say you like constructive criticism then when they provide sad criticism you still tell them to stay in there place then when they refuse you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.

Thanks for proving my point sheep HAHAHAHAHA
"sad criticism"? "there"?

This is just sad.

# 117 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 05:55 PM
Quote:
"sad criticism"?
you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.

wow brainwashing works well I see that was a speilling error keep proving me right. HAHAHA

# 118 coogrfan @ 05/29/09 05:59 PM
Quote:
you attack little things like grammar in spelling errors.

wow brainwashing works well I see that was a speilling error keep proving me right. HAHAHA

# 119 Bgamer90 @ 05/29/09 06:00 PM
Quote:
you laugh that shows I'm right. a brainwashed mind want believe there brainwashed even if you tell them. they'll continue to denie their salves, then laugh at anybody who tells them of said brainwashing. that's sad really, it just shows how lost the general populous is. but all will be revealed by the government in cooperation's you love so much real soon the question is will you be able to handle the truth, when all I said will be confirmed laugh now you'll be crying later. oh yeah I'll get the last laugh HAHAHAHA
You are a trip...

# 120 SAMKAVELI NFL FOOTBALL @ 05/29/09 06:28 PM
Quote:
you know what forget it. you can all continue to be salves keep thinking the corperation care about you. your 666 chips(mark of the beast) are all most ready continue to live in your fantasy land your masters created for you. you have been warned sheep, your living in the last days yasha(Jesus) is coming back soon enjoy your life or whats lift of it.

oh yeah EA is apart of this NWO as well not only them but Hollywood, The President, Police, Military, Music Industry, the public school/college/university system all the Celebrates, Politicians hell even the pope LOL and most of the world leaders all under 666 the roll of masons/Lucifer no one is on your side LOL. the matrix is not just a movie, repent now Satan is ready to reveal this is his world soon.

good day sheep.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.