Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 King Gro23 @ 05/28/09 08:00 PM
Can i simply say, Wow. It looks phenomenal, nothing like l had pictured. Really good camera angles. Adds so much to the game. only real problem thats not even a problem is speed differencial. when maclin caught the corssing route, but hey he is a fast guy.

# 62 droopizzle34 @ 05/28/09 08:00 PM
That video made me drool......

Ian Cummings is THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP...(no wonder he's great,he's from TN baby! lol)

# 63 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davjaffe
The game is looking pretty sharp. Obviously the models aren't going to be a gigantic departure from last year's game, but on the whole the graphics just look better. The animations are looking smooth, too. I do agree, however, with the oft-stated sentiment - the general running animation(s) needs a pretty big overhaul. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty impressed.

Also, I'm not usually the type to complain about this sort of thing, but I noticed a small detail in the video that was pretty distracting and annoying: prior to the kickoff, two Cowboys to the left side of the screen were hopping around and warming up completely in unison! I don't have an issue with them both using the same animation, but at least it shouldn't look like synchronized swimming over there.
, i noticed the 2 guys using the sam wwarm up animations AT THESAME EXACT TIME right before kickoff. Looked very generic, but is somthing i know the Madden team will clean up.

Anybody notice the runningback plate on Barber?? not quite sure if McNabb was wearing a flack Jacket?? i know romo wasnt !

# 64 g2thecore @ 05/28/09 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Am I the only one who saw that cb from the left miss a blind side hit on the qb before the other cb got him??!!
It's been said 10 times already, he was OBVIOUSLY user controlled.

# 65 LBzrule @ 05/28/09 08:02 PM
There is an interview to go along with this video. Here is one highlight

Quote:
Mike Young: I've been focused on getting the last little details ironed out…mostly camera polish. We've added over 500 new cameras to the game this year with over a 100 + new scenes so there is a lot to test.
Here is the interview http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/987/987681p1.html

# 66 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjcheezhead
Am I the only one who saw that cb from the left miss a blind side hit on the qb before the other cb got him??!!
pay attention to the vid. That cornerback who ran right across was "USER CONTROLLED"....

# 67 countryboy @ 05/28/09 08:03 PM
Three things really stood out to me after watching the video the first time through...

1) Hammond is boring as ever. He just doesn't have a voice for video games.

2) With the Cowboys on offense, you could see the pocket forming.

3) The fumble pileup left me unimpressed for lack of a better term. I don't like that its a cutscene minigame. Seems to take the fluidity out of the moment, if that makes sense.

Other than that, the game looked good.

# 68 BigTigLSU @ 05/28/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
WHY in god's green earth did that cornerback run right past and infront of McNabb and run across the field instead of sack him???????

Because the user sucked

# 69 LBzrule @ 05/28/09 08:05 PM
Not going to say too much, it might just be the plays called on D, but I'm not happy with the pocket by any means.

# 70 mastershake88 @ 05/28/09 08:05 PM
theres presentation in madden finally.

Thank you jebus!

# 71 mastershake88 @ 05/28/09 08:06 PM
buuuut will there be different camera angles?

# 72 MCNABB51BOI @ 05/28/09 08:06 PM
the game looks alot better than before
the running still kinda looks a mess when maclin caught the ball and turned up looked kinda weird and the running back is way to high with the ball

im still intrested tho!

# 73 Moegames @ 05/28/09 08:06 PM
Nice..i love the player cut scenes... i love the multi player celebrations after a TD...thats exactly what i kept asking in here all last year and its in the game!! Nice..im stoked... this is the kind of life Madden needs in the game..its just gonna make the overall experience so much more fun ...

I hope Tiburon add's ALOT of cut scenes so they dont keep repeating too often though... thats the key there guys

# 74 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I saw the same thing, definetly needs to be fixed.
pay attention to the vid. Those are 2 different camera angles. 1) when McNabb gets hit 2) the camera goes to the opposite side. aha Hard to explain just watch the vid. Its easy to notice by watch the Philly o-lineman who jumps on the ball 1st. When u watch you'll see what im talking about.

# 75 cherone21 @ 05/28/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoady4shoady
Am I the only one not impressd at all by this video. i think the game looks god awful. I dont mean just the graphics, but mainly the gameplay.

Im not feeling it at all. Look like to much of the same to me.
I am with you. The passes still suck to the receivers. Game breaker for me. The ball physics need to mimic 2k. In that game you could pass to a spot on the field and the receiver had a to go get it. This created the need for perfect timing. In Madden the ball and the receiver suction to one another and it is just terrible.

# 76 kjcheezhead @ 05/28/09 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
As stated before that player was USER CONTROLLED.

Oh ok, damn that scared me. Who the hell user controls a db anyways?? IDK, im not impressed at all. Announcer sounds like hes had a lobotomy. Didnt really feel the pile animation, didnt look real at all. Definitely rental first for me if this is as good as it gets.

# 77 lgxjames @ 05/28/09 08:10 PM
yea thats a nice video, love the intros, I always hated the player introductions from the helmet (didnt play 09 so don't know if this is new or not)

# 78 carolina_boi @ 05/28/09 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Three things really stood out to me after watching the video the first time through...

1) Hammond is boring as ever. He just doesn't have a voice for video games.

2) With the Cowboys on offense, you could see the pocket forming.

3) The fumble pileup left me unimpressed for lack of a better term. I don't like that its a cutscene minigame. Seems to take the fluidity out of the moment, if that makes sense.

Other than that, the game looked good.
3) i LOVED the fumble minigame idea. The animations were nice. I liked how evrybody ws fighting for the ball. How the Philly lineman jumped on the pile and how another philly lineman ran up and pushed #90 (Ratliff) in the back as he walked up towards the pile ! NICE

# 79 The Bringer @ 05/28/09 08:12 PM
The pregame Player and stat spotlights is way to fast,please extend the time so we can embrace the stats and watch the player warm up.

it was wayyyyyyyy to warp speed and sloppy.

# 80 jjdogjjdog5162 @ 05/28/09 08:13 PM
arrgghh....mcnabbs throwing animation looks the same as previous versions. He's holding the ball different, but to me(i had the vid full screen) he's still throwing the ball like last year.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.