Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Just announced on Spike TV. Another online feature will be revealed at E3. For those of you that missed it, check out the video right here.

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 statpacker8351 @ 05/30/09 07:37 PM
personally im not a big online player. but if this leades to online franchise this year w/ free agency/draft im all for it.

# 142 jaehart @ 05/30/09 09:54 PM
It is 2 vs. 2 co-op on-line. There is a video at IGN about this and it says you can play 2 vs 2.

# 143 parrothead @ 05/30/09 10:25 PM
Will the player specific cameras for co-op be available for single players vs the CPU?

# 144 ken986 @ 05/31/09 12:23 AM
Once again... another pointless feature that won't be played by the masses. It won't be in Madden '11. *sigh*

Why not concentrate on making the game better??? Make the CPU better... Make the run blocking better... Make the whole game better.... Stop adding useless stuff....

Sorry... I'm just too aggravated at the announcement of this stupidness.

# 145 FOREST007 @ 05/31/09 12:43 AM
i dont know if this has been talked about...but who will be the captain / calling audibles? im sure they'll go into details about who will be the QB and any other position, and the QB will call audibles.

but what about defense? will it be the player that controls the defensive team captain? what if i have the ravens and we are controlling Ed Reed and Ray Lewis...then who makes the call? i think they'll go into more details, but i rarely have time to read up on these tihngs so i was wondering if anybody knew already?

# 146 tswiatkowski @ 05/31/09 12:45 AM
maybe with this type of technology now they can do something similar to EA Sports Hockey League for NHL? Like with the online team play

# 147 Exonerated @ 05/31/09 04:14 AM
Wow. So many selfish jerks.

"They should take out offline franchise, and focus on online gaming now....!!!!"

# 148 TDogg09 @ 05/31/09 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
"They should take out offline franchise, and focus on online gaming now....!!!!"
I certainly hope they never go online-only. That would upset a lot of people I think, myself included (I hardly ever play online).

# 149 Goffs @ 05/31/09 06:05 AM
meh

# 150 Exonerated @ 05/31/09 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDogg09
I certainly hope they never go online-only. That would upset a lot of people I think, myself included (I hardly ever play online).
That's my point. People are clamoring for offline-only sorta thing and are shouting at EA for helping out the online players....

Just because you [a personin general] doesn't use an online feature, because you all you care about is offline franchise, doesn't make including co-op 'worthless'.

# 151 Exonerated @ 05/31/09 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken986
Once again... another pointless feature that won't be played by the masses. It won't be in Madden '11. *sigh*

Why not concentrate on making the game better??? Make the CPU better... Make the run blocking better... Make the whole game better.... Stop adding useless stuff....

Sorry... I'm just too aggravated at the announcement of this stupidness.
Wow.

Once again....another pointless post that will be ignored by the masses.

Sorry... I'm too aggravate at this post because of it's stupidness.

They made the cpu better, they made the run blocking better already... stop saying useless, grossly wrong stuff.

And you buddy, shouldn't comment on behalf of the masses... I'm sure all of us gamers don't need you to represent our thoughts and ideas..

# 152 bigD_916 @ 05/31/09 06:36 PM
Found these on Maddens official site. Enjoy.
-hope no one has posted yet, sorry if they have already been.
Wasnt able to find these pictures anywhere else yet...

http://maddennfl.easports.com/media.action

# 153 bang911 @ 05/31/09 06:40 PM
Defense is going to be my favorite part of this. Hope it is implemented well online.

# 154 MattIntellect @ 05/31/09 06:44 PM
These are new and they look great. Online Co-Op looks like it's going to be fun this year!

# 155 bigD_916 @ 05/31/09 06:47 PM
Yeah and it looks from the pictures like EA did some work on the stadiums this year. They look much more proportionally correct then they did last year, and the detail looks good. I like that they included the stadium capacity too.

# 156 ch46647 @ 05/31/09 06:51 PM
They have the DE FENSE on the Ravens Titan Tron!!! That is exactly what they do at the Stadium on every third down. That is awesome!! Hopefully the have the crowd chant to go with it.

I really really hope they have made the crowd very loud and active. Would add a ton to immersion!

# 157 MrSkagTrendy @ 05/31/09 06:51 PM
i'm guessing because it's online, your camera on your screen will just be like a superstar camera, maybe a little bit more zoomed out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigD_916
I like that they included the stadium capacity too.
beat me to it!

# 158 MrSkagTrendy @ 05/31/09 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
They have the DE FENCE on the Ravens Titan Tron!!!
that's been in since at least madden 07

# 159 CKW11 @ 05/31/09 06:53 PM
Thanks. Looks good, this whole online co-op looks pretty fun.

# 160 ch46647 @ 05/31/09 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
that's been in since at least madden 07
No it hasn't. It did say DE FENSE on that terrible generic jumbo tron cut-scene. But this appears to be real time and that is the exact font they use in Ravens Stadium on the actual jumbo tron.

Anyone who has been to a Ravens game would agree with me on this.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.