Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out three more Madden NFL 10 screenshots. For the most part, they show off T.O. in his new Bills gear. Grabbed them from mysportsphotog twitpic page.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lgxjames @ 05/29/09 05:47 PM
gotta love it

# 42 marcoyk @ 05/29/09 05:57 PM
wow these screenshots are horrific

# 43 Captain Obvious @ 05/29/09 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Yep, Im a sheep. Thats why I havent bought Madden since 06 on the PS2.

Just because people dont want to listen to you cry like a teenage girl that just got stood up on their first date, doesnt mean they are sheep. Maybe if you were capable of forming an intelligent thought and producing constructive criticism, people might agree with you, as opposed to your... "WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! i hayt teh maddin, and any1 dat duznt agrie wif me is a sheep!!!!"

like your posts are full of intelligence right? you dont know my prior posts in other threads regarding the pocket, db and wr interactions, i posted plenty of good stuff in there. yet you come off like you know me cause im tripping off this right here.

you say im crying? please, come up with something that isnt played out, show me wher eim crying. just cause i voice my displeasure with what i see im suddenly crying now? great logic, idiot.

# 44 Lodeus @ 05/29/09 06:30 PM
I dont care what people say the game looks great. It looks like they put a lot of time into this game, and from seeing the gameplay videos and pics I can tell this will be a great football game.

# 45 cedwebb @ 05/29/09 06:31 PM
LOL..I think we need to seperate some of you guys in here!

The only thing that I have a problem with is why is B.O. jumping that high. I don't think I have seen him take flight like that ever. It is usually him using his body to creat space. Just seems a little out of character for him. Moss..I can see that!

# 46 Progenitor @ 05/29/09 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
yeah guys....take it easy......................its only a game........there are some things off in that pic....... but so what..........Ian said it was an earlier build from 2 weaks ago.

lets wait till E3, to see the final product...................i'm sure youll all be happy.......yeah right

Tom Hammond?..............is that you?

# 47 SageInfinite @ 05/29/09 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor

# 48 olemish @ 05/29/09 07:08 PM
To all those who think procedural awareness is not working, you don't have to have your head facing something to be looking at it. His eyes could be on the ball, would need a close up on the players' face to see if it's really working.

# 49 Quickondastickz @ 05/29/09 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T9R
Loving all this Madden 10 Cowboys content

and just being that guy again:

serifed font for the Cowboys please!
Sadly Ellis will no longer be a cowboy next year.

# 50 Maximus205 @ 05/29/09 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemish
To all those who think procedural awareness is not working, you don't have to have your head facing something to be looking at it. His eyes could be on the ball, would need a close up on the players' face to see if it's really working.
Possible and thx for sharing in a sensible manner.
*lol@Tom Hammonds jk*.

# 51 permanent1 @ 05/29/09 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progenitor
Oh man thank you you just gave me the best laugh i have had all day!

# 52 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/29/09 07:51 PM
No matter what people say bout the clipping of the are though the leg and so on. I still think that looks good and I am so excited bout madden 10 coming up.

# 53 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/29/09 07:51 PM
Let's all wave bye-bye to Captain Obvious. He won't be around here for a while.

# 54 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
According to Einstein's Theory of Relativity, it is physically impossible to see enough of the Steelers. Can't be done, sorry.
lol i can understand dat comin from a steelers fan, just like there could NEVER be enough Panthers for me !

# 55 Outkizast @ 05/29/09 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Let's all wave bye-bye to Captain Obvious. He won't be around here for a while.
Thank You.

# 56 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Dont buy the game then.

No one wants to hear you cry and whine.
++++++ 1 ! I get tired of people who complain and bash Madden. I respect those who are fans and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISM" for the sake of the game so that it will be improved for the future of Madden, but to those who have nothing better to do but bash EA and the Madden fans GET DA F OUTTA HERE !

# 57 MelMan1486 @ 05/29/09 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
No matter what people say bout the clipping of the are though the leg and so on. I still think that looks good and I am so excited bout madden 10 coming up.
I agree... the game is looking great. First time I've been excited about Madden in a couple years, like really excited. Clipping happens in every video game and there's never going to be a clip free game. But whoever OK'd that pic should know that people on this site are gonna pick it apart.

# 58 carolina_boi @ 05/29/09 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
I agree... the game is looking great. First time I've been excited about Madden in a couple years, like really excited. Clipping happens in every video game and there's never going to be a clip free game. But whoever OK'd that pic should know that people on this site are gonna pick it apart.
as soon as i saw that pic with the clipping i started laughen bc i knew th madden fans and "2k" fans where gonna nit-pick at that ! haha i knew u guys where gonna have a field day with that ! but yeah honestly.. idk why that screen was approved to be released like that??? aha

# 59 thmst30 @ 05/29/09 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
what the hell does tom hammond have to do with what i said......this post is starting to sound like babies in hear..........

guys are jumping the gun on stuff......need to take what we see in strides and wait till E3
Calm down, they were just saying your post was worded like Hammond sounds in the game. All those...................breaks are like how Hammond jumps from one phrase/sentence to the next. No fluidity at all.

# 60 K_GUN @ 05/29/09 08:48 PM
LOVE the rich colors this year--player names stretched too--DOF as well

nice job mike

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.